9....yes 9...factory sealed wavebird wireless controllers

[quote name='phreak5k']I hope you don't mind me asking, how did you get all these multiple copies?[/QUOTE]

The tooth fairy

[quote name='mcdaking84']can i buy llink to the past from you?[/quote]

If youre within the U.S., absolutely!

[quote name='seen']send me a msg if your price are negotiable[/quote]

The prices were cheaper when I was trying to sell them here. Sorry if you missed out.

pop311 & SL4IN, I thank you both!!!!

[quote name='Panda']Any discount for CAGer?[/quote]

Had you bought them when I was selling them here, you could have had some cheaper deals. Once I put things on ebay, all bets are off. Prices go out the window on most stuff and I just accept what they get.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']bump for great prices, if i had some extra cash right now youd be getting a lot of it. unfortunately for both of us, i dont.[/quote]

Its all good. Thanks anyways!

[quote name='sasukekun']Bid on a few things.[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated!!!!

[quote name='seen']Well if you end up having a copy of PaperMario and WarioWare send me a msg of your non-ebay prices[/quote]

Thanks but again, the lower price shot was here on CAG before I put them on ebay. Now Im out to make an couple bucks extra there than I was here.

wow, didn't realize Wi-fi connectors were so cheap these days...

I had reported getting them at a walmart for 8.00 on clearance. Hooked up a couple of Cag's that hit me up at cost plus shipping and nobody else replied so I said f'it and started ebaying em.

[quote name='Will']I had reported getting them at a walmart for 8.00 on clearance. Hooked up a couple of Cag's that hit me up at cost plus shipping and nobody else replied so I said f'it and started ebaying em.[/quote]

:wall: any way you have copies of those games for me?

[quote name='Will']I had reported getting them at a walmart for 8.00 on clearance. Hooked up a couple of Cag's that hit me up at cost plus shipping and nobody else replied so I said f'it and started ebaying em.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I just got a Wii a few days ago so I totally missed that.

Still-- I bought one from ya. I'm Chooch612 :)

[quote name='pop311']Helped you out with Meteos and Metroid Pinball. :D[/quote]

Not cool man.....

Anyways I am definitely interested in Meteos.

[quote name='Will']Most of the BIN stuff went fairly quick.[/QUOTE]

yeah, those were some good prices. can't wait to get the Wi-fi adapter. my building's wi-fi set up won't let me online with the wii for some reason.

If I didn't own SPM already, I would buy one in a second at that price. great game-- very trippy :)

Thanks for the bids!

Thats a negative on Motorstorm. Tried selling em here for 30.00 shipped and nobody bit so I flipped on ebay.

I dont "think" I have any VF 5's left but Ill dig and double check.

[quote name='Will']Much appreciated!!!!

Thanks but again, the lower price shot was here on CAG before I put them on ebay. Now Im out to make an couple bucks extra there than I was here.[/quote]
I wasn't a member yet and missed out. I hope in the future you will do that again though as in California you NEVER see deals like those.

Good Luck with all that stuff hope it goes FAST!

I had a strange feeling when I saw that username on ebay it was you. You have a crap load of feedback. I would buy the nba street I wanted if I had 3.50 that is how much Im lacking. Anyway free bump. :)

bread's done
Back