Jessica Alba loves the Wii. LAWL

Reality's Fringe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
About buying a Wii:
"I have played both of those games, but I don't last very long. I get frustrated. I just got the Wii and that's fun. I play all of the Wii Sports games, like bowling, tennis, and baseball. That's a lot of fun."

"I think the physicality of the Wii gets people off the couch. Sometimes you can just sit there playing a video game for hours and never move and you're brain is just zapped from playing the game. With the Wii, you're up on your feet and moving around. The physical aspect of it is great, especially for kids. They actually call it the Wii Diet, since active players can burn calories!

Hey, whatever works. Obesity is ridiculous with kids today in our country. Anything that helps is great. You know, West Virginia is using Dance Dance Revolution in all schools as part of P.E. I know a lot of public school programs don't even have P.E. these days. That's crazy. It wasn't even an option when I was a kid. What the heck! I remember climbing up the rope, doing the mile run and all of that stuff."

About the Nintendo DS lite:
"I had my DS on the set of Fantastic Four and I bought it for my entire cast when we wrapped," said Alba. "I guess I just felt bad because between takes they'd be chatting and we were in the Fantasticar and I'd always have my iPod and my DS with me. It was like fingernail-biting, gripping moments in the movie and then, "Cut!" I'd pick up my DS and try to beat my 82 age in Brain Age. I'd try to memorize all of those damn words."

http://www.videogames.yahoo.com/celebrity-byte/jessica-alba/517885

ZOMG TEH ALBA NINTY FANGURL. I guess it's better than someone like, Paris or R Kelly.

She also loves one-night stands. Relation?

Also, apparently my wife does not appreciate the fact that I know Jessica Alba's birthday (she's 8 days younger than me).

AlbaStrip.gif

Boner Alert.

Don't worry, celebs support the other consoles too. XZIBIT loves pimping out cars with the 360! And 50 (Fity) loves that PS TRIPLE! How do they say it? "Holler, at your boy."

[quote name='CouRageouS']Boner Alert.

Don't worry, celebs support the other consoles too. XZIBIT loves pimping out cars with the 360! And 50 (Fity) loves that PS TRIPLE! How do they say it? "Holler, at your boy."[/quote]
Fiddy also likes him some vitamin water.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Boner Alert.

Don't worry, celebs support the other consoles too. XZIBIT loves pimping out cars with the 360! And 50 (Fity) loves that PS TRIPLE! How do they say it? "Holler, at your boy."[/quote]

got any links? i'd like to read up on those haha

I wouldn't laugh, the thing probably has a taser, digital scanner, lock pick and rocket launcher added...

[quote name='Ma12kez']:rofl:[/quote]

I haven't played Brain Age, but isn't 82 really high? Back when it came out I remember reading how people were trying to get their Brain Age in the 20s.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I haven't played Brain Age, but isn't 82 really high? Back when it came out I remember reading how people were trying to get their Brain Age in the 20s.[/QUOTE]

I think 82 is about as bad as you can do. Hopefully she was joking ;).

[quote name='rodeojones903']Rosie O'Donnell.[/QUOTE]
That's a girl?

[quote name='cleaver']What movie is that from?[/quote]

Good Luck Chuck, it comes out this summer

[quote name='botticus']She also loves one-night stands. Relation?

Also, apparently my wife does not appreciate the fact that I know Jessica Alba's birthday (she's 8 days younger than me).[/quote]

Don't forget kissing 30 year old guys when you're 14!

it's in the interview

I remember hearing she dated a 30+ (the co-star) when she did Dark Angle.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I haven't played Brain Age, but isn't 82 really high? Back when it came out I remember reading how people were trying to get their Brain Age in the 20s.[/quote]

score of 82 is pretty bad... my 3rd attempt is 25 (first was 65).

I would love to see her play Mario Party 8, where you have to see her move the Wii-mote up and down vigorously.

[quote name='Scrubking']
AlbaStrip.gif
[/quote]

Huh? Did this thread say something? I'm too busy staring at Jessica's ass to give a shit.

BTW, someone is going to photoshop a Wiimote and nunchuck into this gif and make it their sig a la that lawdood guy...

Edit: Ah what the heck, more Alba in motion...

Jessica_Alba.gif
9523o9.gif
jalba.gif

Which reminds me, Jessica was signing autos at the Comicon...another reason I'm bummed I couldn't go.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='Scrubking']
AlbaStrip.gif
[/quote] SAUCE
MOOOOOAAARRRR[/quote] One more time won't hurt.

tobey mcguire (spider-man/peter parker) also likes wii. i read in an interview (gamespot i think?) and it seemed he was more interested in the wii then the sony ps3 version of spider-man 3

[quote name='WiiGame']tobey mcguire (spider-man/peter parker) also likes wii. i read in an interview (gamespot i think?) and it seemed he was more interested in the wii then the sony ps3 version of spider-man 3[/quote]GET. OUT.

i read somewhere that toby mcguire (spider-man) and shaquille o'neal (NBA basketball player) love the Wii too. it's alwaysa good thing when celebs with millions of fans say something is fun

bread's done
Back