- - - - -

Give me dem nice shoes, you bitch-ass OTT

#61 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

Anyone feel like playing you cant say bomberman on a plane?

#62 tiredfornow   Banned Banned   35417 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

tiredfornow

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

Anyone feel like playing you cant say bomberman on a plane?

me, you drugged up bitch, I'll get on in a bit.

#63 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

I now have a meal consisting of bacon and Cherry Coke.

And I just started a grease fire :(

#64 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

Watching Hell House. This is some fucked up shit.

#65 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:40 PM

Spider pig .. spider pig .. does whatever a spiderpig does.

#66 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:44 PM

Bitches love me.

#67 crystalklear64   Ded CAGiversary!   13616 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

crystalklear64

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:03 PM

Posted Image
Gots to have me mah custom laces yo!

#68 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:06 PM

The UK version of The Office is excellent. I love the US version too, now I need to see the French and German versions. :D

#69 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

Bitches love me.

Cause they know that you can rock?

#70 Pancake Rabbit   Have A Cigar CAGiversary!   8427 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Pancake Rabbit

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:11 PM

Some female friends want to go see Chuck and Larry tonight and I'm getting dragged along. I hope it's at least decent.

#71 Demolition Man   REV-OH-LU-TION! CAGiversary!   14855 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Demolition Man

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:23 PM

Some female friends want to go see Chuck and Larry tonight and I'm getting dragged along. I hope it's at least decent.

Who knows.... maybe you'll get lucky tonight. ;)

#72 bmachine   somewhat damaged CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:28 PM

Hmmm. :-k

I've been referring to that as the "WTF? Tour" since I read the lineup. That's got to be the most bizarre collection of bands ever to hit the road together. [Revised: I was just reminded that Manson, Slayer, and Bleeding Through are all on tour together.]

I'm in for the Hartford, CT show, though...can't miss an opportunity to see Placebo and MSI within a 100 mile radius.

Do it...when will you ever have another chance to see that many shitty heartagram tattoos gathered in one place? :)

#73 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:31 PM

I've been referring to that as the "WTF? Tour" since I read the lineup. That's got to be the most bizarre collection of bands ever to hit the road together.

I'm in for the Hartford, CT show, though...can't miss an opportunity to see Placebo and MSI within a 100 mile radius.

Do it...when will you ever have another chance to see that many shitty heartagram tattoos gathered in one place? :)

That tour pisses me off so much. I wish MSI would just go out on their own again, there is just far too much shit in that lineup for me to waste the money. It's almost as bad as when MSI did shows with Kill Hannah.

#74 bmachine   somewhat damaged CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

Watching Hell House. This is some fucked up shit.

Hey...you got it. Yeah, it's deeply disturbing.

#75 D_Icon   'D'_ott_Elitist CAGiversary!   1581 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:35 PM

So theres a new 2-disk Babel coming out. I just got the single disk today, damn.

I got it from GS. I'll watch it and return it for something else with the excuse that its scratch and my DVD player won't play it.

The OTT right.

#76 bmachine   somewhat damaged CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

That tour pisses me off so much. I wish MSI would just go out on their own again, there is just far too much shit in that lineup for me to waste the money. It's almost as bad as when MSI did shows with Kill Hannah.

Going to shows is actually a work expense for me...I get reimbursed for concert tickets, so the only thing I risk losing is time. (And, occasionally, a little piece of my soul.)

I've seen MSI live at least 10 times and for the life of me I can't recall a single opening band right now. I guess when you hit the road with them that you should expect to be forgotten.

But yes, Kill Hannah kinda blows.

#77 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:41 PM

Going to shows is actually a work expense for me...I get reimbursed for concert tickets, so the only thing I risk losing is time. (And, occasionally, a little piece of my soul.)

I've seen MSI live at least 10 times and for the life of me I can't recall a single opening band right now. I guess when you hit the road with them that you should expect to be forgotten.

But yes, Kill Hannah kinda blows.

My first REAL concert was MSI with mc chris opening. I was actually only there for mc chris, but figured I'd hang out afterwards, and stuck around for MSI. I've now seen them a total of 3 times, and as soon as they do shows not on shitty tours I'll be seeing them again.

And I wish I could write off concerts, that would've saved me a LOT of money.

#78 D_Icon   'D'_ott_Elitist CAGiversary!   1581 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:43 PM

How come "Thank You For Smoking" on dvdaf.com has a different cover than from the one I got?

#79 bmachine   somewhat damaged CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:47 PM

For the record, here's my kicks:
Spoiler

My first REAL concert was MSI with mc chris opening. I was actually only there for mc chris, but figured I'd hang out afterwards, and stuck around for MSI. I've now seen them a total of 3 times, and as soon as they do shows not on shitty tours I'll be seeing them again.

And I wish I could write off concerts, that would've saved me a LOT of money.

I've seen MC Chris, but never with MSI...that's actually a really good match. I just read that MSI has a live DVD coming out in September...should be good, especially since it's one of their legendary NYC shows.

#80 tiredfornow   Banned Banned   35417 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

tiredfornow

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

Spoiler

I've seen MC Chris, but never with MSI...that's actually a really good match. I just read that MSI has a live DVD coming out in September...should be good, especially since it's one of their legendary NYC shows.

Not even Hex wears platform shoes.

#81 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:51 PM

Spoiler

I was at the second of the three shows they filmed for that DVD. That was actually the mc chris show. Amazing sets, and it was an awesome first concert experience.

#82 bmachine   somewhat damaged CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:00 PM

Not even Hex wears platform shoes.

I would imagine that he just wears horseshoes.

#83 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:03 PM

Thats what I've been playing all weekend :)

#84 tiredfornow   Banned Banned   35417 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

tiredfornow

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:09 PM

Thats what I've been playing all weekend :)

Just lay down, you're too drugged up to be operating a computer.

#85 Liquid 2   Dutch Dreams CAGiversary!   24368 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

Spoiler

Damn, those are some tall fucking soles.

What I'm wearing right now (and most of the time; I only wear shoes when I've got to be dressy or when it's raining a fucking lot):

Posted Image

#86 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:23 PM

From the TMI department:

If a doctor is going to give you a script for anti-biotics, and a pharmacy is going to fill them, could someone PLEASE mention that it is going to turn your piss dark orange? And that it could permanently stain your contact lens?

Nothing is scarier than looking down and seeing what looks like liquid jello.

You may resume the OTT...

#87 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:47 PM

Nothing is scarier than looking down and seeing what looks like liquid jello.

You may resume the OTT...

Speaking of jello ... August 10, 11, and 12th .. pig roast in the Grove with chicks jello wrestling, two live bands, 8 barrels of various beer, and 5 gallons of grain (which will be mixed into jungle juice and cherry bombs). And there will possibly be foxy boxing if we can convince some girls to go for that. Everyone in the OTT is invited.

#88 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:48 PM

This is my kicks.

Posted Image

#89 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:51 PM

This is my kicks.

Posted Image

Here's mine:

Posted Image

#90 camoor   Jams on foot fires CAGiversary!   15223 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:51 PM

Mister Mxyzptlk - is this the coolest villan ever, or what.

I mean - this guy is far out. I can't believe he first showed up in the forties - that is some shit that must have blown middle americas mind wide the Fuck open