CheapyD's Flickr Photos!

[quote name='zewone']You need to put that pizza guy's gully ass pizzatruck on there.[/quote]

969305594_cdfba62f45.jpg

[quote name='KingBroly']I don't know what's creepier: The smile or the shirt you have on while smiling.[/QUOTE]
My vote is for the shirt.

[quote name='CheapyD'][/quote]
Gee, a few more photos like that and you might have to change your board name to "CreepyD."

...I laughed at it, though. A lot. Good job finding that, and the "investment scheme" one.

Where do you get the aloha shirts? Just curious.

Edit: BTW, it's neat seeing the temple pics as I've been to many of the same ones. For example, the Kiyomizu temple pic looks almost exactly like the one my wife took of me at the same spot doing the same thing!

I see you ran into the same problems I had with flickr. Grouping photos into albums is just so cumbersome. I've switched to Google/Picasa Web Folders as my primary and only use Flickr for stuff I don't want Mrs. DaPhatty to see. E3 booth babes anyone? ;)

BTW, do you use your celphone camera for most of your pics or do you walk around with a camera in your pocket?

[quote name='CheapyD']Added a few more photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheapyd/

Don't forget to add me as a contact![/quote]

I am hormonally obligated to go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW at those pics.

And as far as "can you find tai", your child will grow in individuality as he ages, especially having mixed race parents (I should know).

You are gonna make me beg Plumenoir for another BAYBEE now! LOL!:baby: ;)
That's okay, he won't mind the "sexay partay" that comes with that request!

Plumespixie

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Gee, a few more photos like that and you might have to change your board name to "CreepyD."

1360622918_f8e6273c19.jpg

...I laughed at it, though. A lot. Good job finding that, and the "investment scheme" one.[/quote]
Lol, this was awesome. Very nice photos.

Cheapy, I've been listening to the podcast for quite some time now, but never bothered to
post much in the forums. That said, I've heard you go on about how cute Tai is, and I thought
"well, all babies are cute". Dude, your son is freakin' adorable! Your description
of his cuteness doesn't do him justice! You and I have something in common, apparently.
We're both proud fathers of beautiful baby boys. Well, mine's six, so he's not so much a baby
anymore, but I know how proud you must feel, and rightly so.

Dude just checked out your Flicker account, Great Pics.. & dude Tai looks so much like you..but with hair. LOL. keep up the great work with the site,podcast & everything you do! Godbless you & the miss's & Baby Tai.

Chat with ya later!!

Later!

P.S. dude i dont know if you remember, but i was the 1st one to try to add a link to your podcast. aound show 4 or 5 on digg back when it was starting to get hot , i tried digging it to the front page & even wrote to you about it. back in 2006. i thinks...anyway. glad to see your up there with the podcast. cuz it sure does ROCK!!!!!!!

p.s.s Wombat is cool too. LOL

Yo Cheapy, the pics of Tai in the stroller aren't bad...but where is the pic of his fantastic pool of vomit? It's moments such as those that make you wish you had your cam with you at all times am I right!?

On a side note, if you don't have the Firefox add-on called Piclens yet, you should really get it. You can use it on Flickr or youtube and some other sites to view a huge wall of pictures and scroll around...it's beautiful and over 4.5m downloads on the add-on page. It's something no self-respecting wombat should be without!
piclenscheapy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the photos of all the different burgers you have eaten. I have always felt if a place does not make a good burger they obviously don't understand the passion of all us Hamburger lovers out there. :applause:

Hey Cheapy,
oh boy, you sure are a cool individual...:)

Those are great pictures there on Flickr, great scenery, amazing Japanese buildings, and your son, Tai?,seems to be happy on all of them.
You, on the other hand, have a weird smile, in a creepy kind of way. lol....
please dont ban me
:roll:

Japan does seem like a nice place to take a visit and explore, etc.
i, however, am more interested in Yurop (an Eurotrip :hot:).
Will definitely have to add and check in Japan in the "Must visit before i die" list of mine.

unless i haz the moneys, neither of that may happen
until then... :booty:

1244906030_a984f4662d.jpg

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back