Ass & Tetris (You Forgot Poland) - a CheapyD/CAG Production - Now with Video!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save Target As..." to download (2.9 MB .MP3).

EDIT (7/31/06): Music Video Added (Made by Zack at http://www.zacksmovies.com)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4L0V6w3Fg[/media]
The first one was somewhat popular, so I figured I'd give it another shot.

This one combines DJ Assault's "Ass & Titties" with the theme from Tetris. Even GWB joins in on the fun...

***WARNING***
The lyrics in DJ Assault's "Ass & Titties" are sexually explicit, therefore this track should not be listened to those under 18 without your parents approval. The lyrics do not reflect my personal opinions nor do they reflect the opinions of CAG Productions, LLC.

Credits:
"Ass & Titties" by DJ Assault.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004TAGJ

Theme from Tetris by ???
I have no idea who wrote this music, but its probably owned by the Russian Government!
I sampled it from Video Game Breaks & Sound Effects Volume 2 vinyl.
http://www.yosumi.com

Equipment used:
1 Technics 1200 Turntable (with Ass & Titties vinyl)
1 Boss SP-202 Sampler (tetris & GWB samples)
1 Gemini UMX-9 Mixer

NOTE: If you want to link to this song, please use this link:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25462

Check out the first song from CAG Productions, Take a Lick of Megaman.

[quote name='smalien1']Someone should post Dogma's definition of 'disclaimer' from the start of the movie, I don't feel like looking it up[/quote]

Disclaimer: 1) a renunciation of any claim to or connection with;
2) disavowal; 3) a statement made to save one's own ass.

Though it'll go without saying ten minutes or so into
these proceedings. View Askew would like to state that
this film is- from start to finish- a work of comedic fantasy,
not to be taken seriously. To insist that any of what follows
is incendiary of inflammatory is to miss our intention and
pass undue judgment; and passing judgment is reserved for God
and God alone (this goes for you film critics too...just kidding.)

So please-before you think about hurting someone over this
trifle of a film, remember: even God has a sense of humor.
Just look at the Platypus.
thank you and enjoy the show.

P.S. WE sincerely apologize to all Platypus enthusiasts out there
who are offended by that thoughtless comment about the Platypi
We at View Askew respect the noble Platypus, and it is not our
intention to alight these stupid creatures in any way.
thank you again and enjoy the show.

Cheapy, you kick so much ass it's not even funny.

[quote name='smalien1']Someone should post Dogma's definition of 'disclaimer' from the start of the movie, I don't feel like looking it up[/quote]

Disclaimer: 1) a renunciation of any claim to or connection with; 2) disavowal; 3) a statement made to save one's own ass.

Though it'll go without saying ten minutes or so into these preceedings, View Askew would like to state that this film is from start to finish a work of comedic fantasy, not to be taken seriously. To insist that any of what follows is incendiary or inflammatory is to miss our intention and pass judgement; and passing judgement is reserved for God and God alone

(This goes for you film critics too...just kidding).

So please before you think about hurting someone over this trifle of a film, remember: even God has a sense of humor. Just look at the Platypus. Thank you and enjoy the show.

P.S. We sincerely apologize to all Platypus enthusiasts out there who are offended by that thoughtless comment about Platypi. We at View Askew respect the noble Platypus, and it is not our intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way.

Thank you again and enjoy the show

Anyway...I'd listen to the track, but my speakers don't work...and as a result, my headphones don't either. :(

EDIT: I swear, sblymnlcrymnl's post wasn't there when I clicked "Post Reply." Stupid Comcast internet connection...

lol i love it! i have heard this before too! cheapy played it over some radio thing for me the other day live

brilliant!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='smalien1']Someone should post Dogma's definition of 'disclaimer' from the start of the movie, I don't feel like looking it up[/quote]

Disclaimer: 1) a renunciation of any claim to or connection with; 2) disavowal; 3) a statement made to save one's own ass.

Though it'll go without saying ten minutes or so into these preceedings, View Askew would like to state that this film is from start to finish a work of comedic fantasy, not to be taken seriously. To insist that any of what follows is incendiary or inflammatory is to miss our intention and pass judgement; and passing judgement is reserved for God and God alone

(This goes for you film critics too...just kidding).

So please before you think about hurting someone over this trifle of a film, remember: even God has a sense of humor. Just look at the Platypus. Thank you and enjoy the show.

P.S. We sincerely apologize to all Platypus enthusiasts out there who are offended by that thoughtless comment about Platypi. We at View Askew respect the noble Platypus, and it is not our intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way.

Thank you again and enjoy the show

Anyway...I'd listen to the track, but my speakers don't work...and as a result, my headphones don't either. :(

EDIT: I swear, sblymnlcrymnl's post wasn't there when I clicked "Post Reply." Stupid Comcast internet connection...[/quote]

Go get a USB headset.

no offence to you cheapy but...I fuckING HATE DJ ASSAULT!!!!!!

i had to put up with a set from him 4 or 5 years ago when he was oepning for mindless self indulgence and lords of acid...man i hate him, as did the whole crowd...and msi :lol:

This one was cool and very well mixed, but I liked Take a Lick better, that one just rocked IMO. I guess I don't like this one as well because I don't really like the original song nearly as much.

[quote name='punqsux']man i hate him, as did the whole crowd...and msi :lol:[/quote]

I hate MSI, for the sole fact that they wrote a song called "I Hate Jimmy Page" :evil: :lol: :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='punqsux']man i hate him, as did the whole crowd...and msi :lol:[/quote]

I hate MSI, for the sole fact that they wrote a song called "I Hate Jimmy Page" :evil: :lol: :wink:[/quote]

if you think thats bad you should hear them rip on him on their radio only cd single. i was HUGE into msi 5 years ago, and i have about 15 diffrent cds/versions of their stuff...i dont lissent to them mucha nymore, but they's good memories

[quote name='punqsux']no offence to you cheapy but...I shaq-fuing HATE DJ ASSAULT!!!!!!

i had to put up with a set from him 4 or 5 years ago when he was oepning for mindless self indulgence and lords of acid...man i hate him, as did the whole crowd...and msi :lol:[/quote]

I saw him live once too. He wasn't very impressive and he only spun for an hour or less. His import CD that I link to in the OP(from Japan, I think) is kick ass though. Too bad its so expensive.

DCP_14.jpg

Nice pic!
Looks like I screwed up the ID tag...its supposed to read Ass & Tetris, not Titties.
I'll fix that tonight.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='punqsux']man i hate him, as did the whole crowd...and msi :lol:[/quote]

I hate MSI, for the sole fact that they wrote a song called "I Hate Jimmy Page" :evil: :lol: :wink:[/quote]

if you think thats bad you should hear them rip on him on their radio only cd single. i was HUGE into msi 5 years ago, and i have about 15 diffrent cds/versions of their stuff...i dont lissent to them mucha nymore, but they's good memories[/quote]

Me too. Are we the same person?

Anyway, Cheapy, nice song. I prefer Take a Lick of Megaman more though. I've just never been a fan of "Ass & Titties". I had a roommate who played it all the time, and I was never a big fan of him, so it didn't indear the song to me.

I think I will loop part of this in my store. It seems to fit for the game crowd. Maybe the Tetris theme will get their attention and/or hypnotize them.

stanking ass bitches that need to wash up..you need ...soap and water

This should be on permanent loop in my store.

Thats cause the damn song is repetition of him saying ass & titties. Would it take a genius to come up with those lyrics? Catchy though. Good job cheapy with the mix. Cant wait for the next one.

I miss a day and look what happens. Hot stuff Cheapy. You should strive to feed your rabid fans at least once a quarter. It seems like forever since take a lick of mega man. I'm ready for the next joint. Or better, CheapAssRadio!!

Here's what I've come up with so far. It's unofficial, and I know someone will come up with something better, but hey:

CAGAlbumBig.jpg

1. "Take a Lick of Mega Man" - CheapyD
2. "Do It The Cheapass Way" - Acrylic
3. "CAG Rap" - Stealthy Seal
4. "Ass & Tetris (You Forgot Poland) - CheapyD

We need some more Cheap Ass tracks!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Here's what I've come up with so far. It's unofficial, and I know someone will come up with something better, but hey:

CAGAlbumBig.jpg

3. "Ass & Tetris (You Forgot Poland) - CheapyD

We need some more Cheap Ass tracks![/quote]

eh em... the cheap ass rap by yours truely

:oops: why did i bring that up :(

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Here's what I've come up with so far. It's unofficial, and I know someone will come up with something better, but hey:

CAGAlbumBig.jpg

3. "Ass & Tetris (You Forgot Poland) - CheapyD

We need some more Cheap Ass tracks![/quote]

eh em... the cheap ass rap by yours truely

:oops: why did i bring that up :([/quote]

Oh shit, I forgot about that! Sorry Stealthy, I even have it in iTunes, I just completley forgot!

Wow. Talk about art imitating life.
I think about Ass and Titties while playing video games all the time. And the Tetris factor gives it a nostalgic edge.
Nice job D.

[quote name='Backlash']Need to set some of JSweeney's parody songs to music - instant CAG album. Though not as cool as Cheapy's mixes.[/quote]
Hey now, I made the first parody and then me and JSweeney did a couple pages a long time ago...sure he made more...but what about me? Sure, sure forget about D4rkewolfe...I know probably the majority of you are asking "Just who is this guy?"

Probably know Darke Katt more than me ; ;

Must post more often :p

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='Backlash']Need to set some of JSweeney's parody songs to music - instant CAG album. Though not as cool as Cheapy's mixes.[/quote]
Hey now, I made the first parody and then me and JSweeney did a couple pages a long time ago...sure he made more...but what about me? Sure, sure forget about D4rkewolfe...I know probably the majority of you are asking "Just who is this guy?"

Probably know Darke Katt more than me ; ;

Must post more often :p[/quote]

Get off your PS2, D4rke!

Alright thiS iS greAt stuff! i was listeNing anD smalien1 liTtle guy was bouncIng righT along wiTh the musIc.... vEry funny Stuff.

where are all the other songs at?

WOW!!!

I just clicked the top link and it started playing right away it was so loud....

I tried to cover it up with a cough but dont know if I pulled it off..

Thanks CheapyD!
These are for listening to at home from now on though.. or at least for the next week or so.

bread's done
Back