I Threw a Dill Dew at my Teacher OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for a I Talked My Way Out of Blood Pressure Medication OTT.

WTF, you trying to steal what I said in another thread.

I'm not talking about some recorder you record your voice with, I'm talking about some musical instrument similar to a flute (where you blow through it), but hold it differently. I dunno if that's the actual name of it, but that's what my music teacher called it (I hated that bitch too. I also told her fuck you in third grade, but that's another story).

Lol, I have too many issues with people. :p

[quote name='Brak']I was hoping for a I Talked My Way Out of Blood Pressure Medication OTT.[/QUOTE]
That would've been better, but this works.

Talking your way out of medication is like saying you'd rather slowly die than take a pill once a day.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm not talking about some recorder you record your voice with, I'm talking about some musical instrument similar to a flute (where you blow through it), but hold it differently.[/QUOTE]
No fuckin' shit.

recorder-musical-toy.jpg

Shit looks like a DILL-DOH.

[quote name='Eviltude']
Talking your way out of medication is like saying you'd rather slowly die than take a pill once a day.[/QUOTE]Personally, I prefer to not take medication. I just need to relax more and it will go down.

Seriously, now I'm about to keep quiet about stuff, because I'm afraid an OTT will be started about them (like the other stupid things I did when I was young, but everyone does stupid things when they are young). Lots of other things I want to share (which I told a few on AIM), but I just know you'll all laugh at me. :(

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Personally, I prefer to not take medication. I just need to relax more and it will go down.

Seriously, now I'm about to keep quiet about stuff, because I'm afraid an OTT will be started about them (like the other stupid things I did when I was young, but everyone does stupid things when they are young). Lots of other things I want to share (which I told a few on AIM), but I just know you'll all laugh at me. :([/QUOTE]
It's the internet. If you are going to lose sleep over something we say, you should really be taking more than just blood pressure meds.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']
recorder-musical-toy.jpg

Shit looks like a DILL-DOH.[/QUOTE]
I changed the title as not to offend the Mana Knight.

Better yet, This OTT is what you get when you don't lift fridges.

Just played Warhawk foir an hoiur. Damn I suck. I'm just not used to using a contoller for an aiming in a fps. Otherwise I'd own some asses. Also, I need to do some slight configuring. But I'll get better. I noticed the missle lockon is pretty forgiving for that reason.

Another thing thatw as wierd is that I joined a blue ranked server. But oddly enough., I played four games, yet my ranked stats says One game, one win, 4 kills. And I think you needed 100 pts to become an airman. But I'm an airman already. Unless that's not tied together somehow. I agree with Wombat, it is very confusing.

I think King Brolly joined me for a bit but I didn't see him. I saw his udername pop up. That's also wierd. How do you get frinds in and stuff. I noticed in the game that Casey is in my list, as well as frisky.

Not many were using the voice chat. Just me and some other guy. The ehadset is okay. I gotta turn it up and need some more people to let me know how it sounds. I'd like to start a private server with two or three people, and we just run around shooting reach other on the ground for practice too.

Just so I can get use to aiming with the controller. I'm just not use to FPS's on a game controller. I didn't have that much of a problem with Halo though, but I seemed continuously off on Warhawk.

Otherwise, I have a nice flourescent green squid insignia, which is sweet.

Have a 20 oz. bottle of Dill Dew, wash your clothes in Gain and quit yer cryin'.

I wish someone would trade me some shit for that triple for my bioshock. Nigga finally wants to play some of that tru shit and ain't finding nobody who wants to deal.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Better yet, This OTT is what you get when you don't lift fridges.

Just played Warhawk foir an hoiur. Damn I suck. I'm just not used to using a contoller for an aiming in a fps. Otherwise I'd own some asses. Also, I need to do some slight configuring. But I'll get better. I noticed the missle lockon is pretty forgiving for that reason.

Another thing thatw as wierd is that I joined a blue ranked server. But oddly enough., I played four games, yet my ranked stats says One game, one win, 4 kills. And I think you needed 100 pts to become an airman. But I'm an airman already. Unless that's not tied together somehow. I agree with Wombat, it is very confusing.

I think King Brolly joined me for a bit but I didn't see him. I saw his udername pop up. That's also wierd. How do you get frinds in and stuff. I noticed in the game that Casey is in my list, as well as frisky.

Not many were using the voice chat. Just me and some other guy. The ehadset is okay. I gotta turn it up and need some more people to let me know how it sounds. I'd like to start a private server with two or three people, and we just run around shooting reach other on the ground for practice too.

Just so I can get use to aiming with the controller. I'm just not use to FPS's on a game controller. I didn't have that much of a problem with Halo though, but I seemed continuously off on Warhawk.

Otherwise, I have a nice flourescent green squid insignia, which is sweet.[/QUOTE]Warhawk is an awesome game and I enjoy playing it myself. I've gotten better at it, but I'm far from being good.

Anyway, I didn't check, but did you sign up for the CAG clan?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I wish someone would trade me some shit for that triple for my bioshock. Nigga finally wants to play some of that tru shit and ain't finding nobody who wants to deal.[/QUOTE]

You wnat my PC version?

Oh wait, you wnat to trade Bioshock away. Ah, I don't speak Jive.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHdpBsTaSNI[/media]

Two other things. I couldn't get out of the damn jeep in Warhawk.

First jeep I got in I got out by pressing the square button, but the jeep was fullt then.

Next time, I tried to get out but it would only let me switch posiions. squaredown for gun. Square-right for passenger. Square-left for driver. So I assumed square-up was exit and that didn't work. I would have done better if I could have left the jeep. Otherwise, I just drove around capping flags.

Holy Cow, there's a new Eye of Judgement and Ratchet and Clank Trailer on Warhawk.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Warhawk is an awesome game and I enjoy playing it myself. I've gotten better at it, but I'm far from being good.

Anyway, I didn't check, but did you sign up for the CAG clan?[/QUOTE]

Nah, not yet. This is my first hour of actually playing it. Going to play more tonight. I'll join in a couple days.

Yea I want to trade my copy of Bioshock away for something for the 360. I still don't have and PS3 games and I am trying to get some.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I still don't have any PS3 games and I am trying to get some.[/QUOTE]
You and every other PS3 owner.

[quote name='zewone']You and every other PS3 owner.

Ha-cha-cha-cha!

[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I found an amazing Program the White House Runs called the White House Fellowship Plan. They basically take young professionals with a desire for publix service and for a year intern them at high levels of the executive branch working as assistants. Competition is fierce but it sounds like an amazing program. There's basically a 1 in a hundred chance of getting in. But I''m thinking of approaching my state representative and asking if she knows of oppootunities to build up my resume so I cna seriously apply to the program. I know I have both the freedom and knowledge of international/domestic affairs to be an asset. I know I have an understanding of the profession that I'm in. But I don't have enough outstanding milestones of public service that might give me a leg up. But it would be something awesome and definitely worth trying for.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I own 25 games for mine. ;)[/QUOTE]
There isn't even that many games worth owning across all 3 next gen systems.

[quote name='zewone']Put me back on your ignore list.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='Eviltude']How much you want for it?[/QUOTE]Whoa, deja vu. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']:rofl:

Whoa, deja vu. :lol:[/QUOTE]
My Zen has 146MB of free space left :whistle2:(.

Also, I wouldn't mind having video capabilities as well.

[quote name='Eviltude']How much you want for it?[/QUOTE]

Well, it's still under the year-warranty from apple and still has a plastic cover over the front. I'll take offers.

This should be the "Too much love will kill you" OTT

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EceOhfqYQhw[/MEDIA]

[quote name='dcfox']There isn't even that many games worth owning across all 3 next gen systems.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.

There are games I want for the PS3, I just have not had the desire to throw down 60 dollars on them. Resistance and Ninja Gaiden are two games I really want to play, and I am definatlely getting unreal this holiday (probably going to get Ratchet and Clank as well).

Guess I'll pick up Warhawk.

Hmm, is it really a new trailer for R&C on there?

Oh yeah, and the demo for R&C. NOICE.

[quote name='dcfox']There isn't even that many games worth owning across all 3 next gen systems.[/QUOTE]12 are downloads. There are more than 25 VC games alone worth it oh course.

zewone, you are on my ignore, but someone else quoted your post, so I knew what you said.

[quote name='dallow']Guess I'll pick up Warhawk.

Hmm, is it really a new trailer for R&C on there?

Oh yeah, and the demo for R&C. NOICE.[/QUOTE]

There's a demo. I only saw the movie.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You have to go to gamestop and pre-order the game to get the demo. It isn't on the PSN until november.[/QUOTE]October 4th to be exact, or whatever the day Thursday is in the first week of October.

GI reviews

Guitar Hero III..... 8.75 / 9
Stuntman Ignition..... 8.5 / 9
Fifa 08..... 7.75 / 7.75
Skate..... 8.75 / 8.5
NHL 2K8..... 7.75 / 8.25
NHL 08..... 8.5 / 8.5
Medal of Honor Airborne..... 7.25 / 7.25
Warriors Orochi..... 5.75
Dynasty Warriors Gundam..... 5
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core..... 7.75
Heavenly Sword..... 8.75 / 9
Warhawk..... 8.25 / 8
GRAW 2 (PS3)..... 8.5 / 8.5
Fatal Inertia..... 7.5 / 7
Stranglehold..... 7.25 / 7.25
Wild Arms 5..... 6.5 / 6.5
Soul Nomad..... 7.75 / 7.25
Metroid Prime 3..... 9.5 / 8.75 (GOTM)
My Sims..... 8 / 8
Dewy's Adventure..... 7 / 6.25
Tiger Woods 08 Wii..... 7 / 8.25
Madden 08 Wii..... 7.5 / 7.75
Boogie..... 7.75 / 6
Alien Syndrome..... 6.25 / 5
World in Conflict..... 9.25 / 8.25
Rune Factory..... 5.75 / 6
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass..... 9.5 / 9.5 (Handheld GOTM)
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles..... 7 / 7.25
Dragoneer's Aria..... 5.75
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes..... 6.75
Hot PXL..... 6
Worms Open Warfare 2..... 7.5
Drawn to Life..... 7

I'd like to get that Ratchet & Clank demo, but I hate both preordering games and shopping at GameStop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back