Prize Rebel - Get ANY game, console, or accessory for FREE!(No CC)Picture PROOF!

leveskikesko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

Prize Rebel - Non CC, EASY, QUICK, FAIR, and COMPLETELY FREE VIDEO GAMES and VIDEO GAME PRODUCTS!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421

PROOF: This is my latest video game, Mario Kart Wii, I have received from Prize Rebel without any difficulty.
mkwiiz.jpg

Also got Endless Ocean for the Wii! among many prizes, mostly store giftcards and other games.

I'm going to be honest with you guys, I've tried many sites such as the lagoons and other copy-cat offer sites, but none have been as sucessful for me as Prize Rebel. I am constantly earning more points than I imagined possible, and getting my favorite games.

This is SIMPLY how Prize Rebel works:

1. You're given different offers to complete from simple surveys to very simple offers that just require you to confirm your email address.

2. You do them, with all requirements met.

3. You get points!

4. These points can be used to buy any game related product you can find on Amazon. For example 20 points means 20 dollars.

5. You request the game or game product you desire, as long as it's on amazon, once you have enough points. Then give your information and it's delivered to you. It's THAT SIMPLE!

Basically Prize Rebel Beats the Rest because of the following reasons:

-100% Free. Yup, you don't even have to pay a cent to get started with Prize Rebel. Don't worry about having to pay for anything EVER. No BS here.

-Most offers don't require credit-card, basically eliminating any chance of you ever getting ripped off either by "accident" or w/e sites these days will tell you.

-A great amount of offers approve.
If you follow the tips provided on improving your chances of getting an offer such as deleting cookies after doing offers, you'll be set. However, if you don't follow the tips, you should be pretty ok too. Not only this, but the approvals are much quicker to approve than any Lagoon site! In fact there's a good amount of offers that approve in an instant.

-Referrals are fair.
If you have some friends who are interested just have them sign up under you and experience more and more points. Please remember to use my referral if you appreciate me telling you about the site. (Trust me, if this site didn't work there would be no point in referrals because in order to gain extra points from referrals the person you referred must gain points through offers)

-Prize Options are a BIG plus. The Lagoon sites separate video games and video game accessories such as systems, controllers, and etc. With Prize Rebel you can choose anything game related practically, as long as its on Amazon, and Amazon has a lot. You don't have to stick with the prizes provided on the site if you don't want to! From Xboxlive points to a whole Wii console, it's all here!

-Fast Delivery and responses.
Amazingly on top of being able to get free stuff, expect your free stuff to get to you very quickly, sometimes only two days after an order is made! No waiting 2 weeks or more with this rewarding site.

-Lastly It's got a great amount and variety of offers to do. Some can take just half a minute, while others can take up to 10 minutes. There's a lot of choice in picking offers from simple email confirmations to surveys. The site is constantly getting new offers, while other similar sites stick with the same old ones you already completed for months!

Yup, the site is pure AWESOME.....AND if there are any questions for the skeptics, feel free to ask me. It would be greatly appreciated if you register under the link below.

Hope you all get a lot out of the site!

Some additional tips for Prize Rebel:

-Clearing all cookies after completing an offer increases your chances of getting offers approved greatly.

-This isn't always necessary, but turning off firewalls, pop-up blockers, anti-virus, and anti-spy ware programs while completing offers can prove to be very helpful.

-Try using a new email often for offers. (just make sure it's your own)

-Let sites load all the way.

-Making sure that once you have clicked through to an offer, complete the requirements fully before clicking to another site or closing the browser's window.

-Checking your emails for site confirmation links you may have forgotten about.

-For more tips or questions ask me, support on prize rebel, or read the FAQ on Prize Rebel.

-GREAT LINKS

CCCleaner ensures that all your cookies are gone after each offer! (fun fact: that increases your chances)
http://www.ccleaner.com/download

Roboform is USEFUL for automatically filling out information for ANY offer. (fun fact: this will make this lightning quick)
http://www.roboform.com/download.html

Here are some offers we have had the most luck with: (click spoiler to see them)

PRIZEREBEL
Lucky Offers
This is a list of some offers that we’ve had the most luck with, and as a result they may also work well for you! Also please realize that there are many other good offers that are not listed, so don’t disregard other offers we may have missed. There may be “repeats” offers, so please don’t complain about it, just delete it off the list.​
Lucky Surf
$10,000 Scholarship Contests
$100 Red Lobster Gift Card
Free Maybelline Volum Mascara
Free Listerine
Free Godiva Chocolate
FREE PC Magazine
Prize-O-Matic
FREE Stuff Magazine
Venus vs Intuition
Vote for the best pizza
Win Old Navy Gift Card
Opinion Outpost
SnapDollars
Win a Nintendo Wii!
Win a Awesome Plasma Tv
Ebay Shopping Spree

Valued Opinions
Bid4Prizes
The Final Payoff
NPD Male Survey
African American Voice
Thirty Plus Christians
Win a Razr 2
Free Fly
Mystery Shopping Rewards
SurveyTeam
FREE PC Magazine
Free Scholarship Guide
Inbox Dollars
GroupLotto
African American Voice
Permission Research
Free Fly
CellFish-Free Ringtone
Internet Survey Panel
Win a $1,500 Shopping Spree
Win a Plasma TV
Pepsi Survey
Clash Toys R Us
Paid Marketing Panel
iCredit
Opinion Outpost
Memolink Survey
Pepsi Survey
FastWeb
Your Free Surveys
Paid Marketing Panel
Nike vs Adidas
E-Poll
UltimateGiftZone – iPhone
Free Scholarship Guide
African American Voice
Singles Vacation Getaway
Memolink Survey Win
$5,000 Cash
Pepsi Survey
Survey Spot
Opinion Outpost
BigWin Airline Tickets
Gym Ticket
Free Parents Magazine
EverSave
Valued Opinions
Home Business Match Up Service
ArcaMax - Daily Jokes
NPD Male Survey
Enfamil
Survey Club
Guaranteed Cash Rewards
Diabetes Tips
Win a GPS system
Win a Costco Gift Card
Win a Sams Club Gift Code
Remedy Magazine
$100 Red Lobster Gift Card0
African American Voice
Your Free Surveys
Memolink Survey
Win $5,000 Cash
BigWin Airline Tickets
Pop This!
Free Parents Magazine
Remedy Magazine
EverSave Mortgage
COS: Bloomingdales
Free Gift Cards
RJR: $20 in Hot Deals
Synovate
Shopper Awards
10k Scholarship
Thank you to the following for showing offers(you may suggest offers too):
leveskikesko on CAG
whitedeath on CAG
BY leveskikesko and JESUSXL OF CAG

Again, please use my referral link to sign-up below if you appreciated me telling you about this wonderful site! http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421

Help yourself to Swagbucks, a site quite similar in nature to Prize Rebel.

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried videogame lagoon once, and all of my offers kept pending! if this is supposed to be better, then I guess a try couldnt hurt. sounds cool

[quote name='Vamp04']i tried videogame lagoon once, and all of my offers kept pending! if this is supposed to be better, then I guess a try couldnt hurt. sounds cool[/quote]

Yeah video game lagoon used to be great, but lately it seems a lot of people have not had too many offers approved. So basically Prize Rebel is the best deal right now. Have fun with it!

[quote name='ChAiN590']so everytime some1 clicks on ur link and u get 1 referal?[/quote]

No, that's anyone who signs up.

Didn't you post a prize rebel thread somewhere on this site? Make sure it's in this forum next time if that was you, bud. ;)

so far this site is a lot better than videogame lagoon, but still i'd like a little help.

can someone here post the offers that have approved for them here

also i referred some people, and i'm not getting any points for some reason. anyone know why?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']leveskikesko, I signed up under u for that Free4Every1 site[/quote]

Thanks, you should do an offer too...it says you haven't.

They're really easy to do, and completely free.

[quote name='Vamp04']so far this site is a lot better than videogame lagoon, but still i'd like a little help.

can someone here post the offers that have approved for them here

also i referred some people, and i'm not getting any points for some reason. anyone know why?[/quote]
All of these offers have worked out perfectly for me, try them out!

Lucky Surf

Free Listerine

Free Godiva Chocolate

FREE PC Magazine

Prize-O-Matic

FREE Stuff Magazine

Venus vs Intuition

Vote for the best pizza

Win Old Navy Gift Card

Opinion Outpost

SnapDollars

Win a Nintendo Wii!

Win a Awesome Plasma TV

Ebay Shopping Spree

Valued Opinions

Bid4Prizes

The Final Payoff

NPD Male Survey

African American Voice

Thirty Plus Christians

Win a Razr 2

Free Fly

Mystery Shopping Rewards

SurveyTeam

[quote name='leveskikesko']All of these offers have worked out perfectly for me, try them out!

Lucky Surf

Free Listerine

Free Godiva Chocolate

FREE PC Magazine

Prize-O-Matic

FREE Stuff Magazine

Venus vs Intuition

Vote for the best pizza

Win Old Navy Gift Card

Opinion Outpost

SnapDollars

Win a Nintendo Wii!

Win a Awesome Plasma TV

Ebay Shopping Spree

Valued Opinions

Bid4Prizes

The Final Payoff

NPD Male Survey

African American Voice

Thirty Plus Christians

Win a Razr 2

Free Fly

Mystery Shopping Rewards

SurveyTeam[/quote] almost forgot about this thread.... ok sweet that really helped! THX

Originally Posted by leveskikesko

Lucky Surf

Free Listerine

Free Godiva Chocolate

FREE PC Magazine

Prize-O-Matic

FREE Stuff Magazine

Venus vs Intuition

Vote for the best pizza

Win Old Navy Gift Card

Opinion Outpost

SnapDollars

Win a Nintendo Wii!

Win a Awesome Plasma TV

Ebay Shopping Spree

Valued Opinions

Bid4Prizes

The Final Payoff

NPD Male Survey

African American Voice

Thirty Plus Christians

Win a Razr 2

Free Fly

Mystery Shopping Rewards

SurveyTeam

Some of these offers don't work for me.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Originally Posted by leveskikesko

Lucky Surf

Free Listerine

Free Godiva Chocolate

FREE PC Magazine

Prize-O-Matic

FREE Stuff Magazine

Venus vs Intuition

Vote for the best pizza

Win Old Navy Gift Card

Opinion Outpost

SnapDollars

Win a Nintendo Wii!

Win a Awesome Plasma TV

Ebay Shopping Spree

Valued Opinions

Bid4Prizes

The Final Payoff

NPD Male Survey

African American Voice

Thirty Plus Christians

Win a Razr 2

Free Fly

Mystery Shopping Rewards

SurveyTeam

Some of these offers don't work for me.
[/quote]

Really? Maybe this will help:

Question
: Why did I not get credit for an offer I completed? Answer: If you have completed an offer per the requirements, you should be given credit within minutes unless otherwise stated. If you did not receive credit, it could be due to the following reasons:

* You are not from the geographical location listed under the requirements.
* You have already completed this offer via another site.
* You entered bogus/fake information.
* You did not let the sponsor site load completely
* You do not meet the eligibility for the offer including but not limited to age, location, gender.
* You did not complete the offer fully according to our requirements.
* Your browser does not accept cookies.
* You have Virus/Firewall/Anti Spyware software preventing cookies from being placed correctly

If an offer is not being credited after completion, do not continue to complete the offer multiple times.

Question: How can I increase my chance of getting credited? Answer: You can increase your chance of getting credited for offers by:

* Completing each offer with real information.
* Clear your cookies before completing each new offer.
* Use a browser such as Internet Explorer.
* Temporarily disable any anti-spyware/anti-virus/firewall programs.
* Make sure your browser accepts cookies.
* Make sure that once you have clicked through to an offer, complete the requirements fully before clicking to another site or closing the browser window.

vamp here is my list from under 24 hrs

FREE PC Magazine 0.5 2008-01-01 22:26:48
Free Scholarship Guide 1 2008-01-01 21:08:31
Inbox Dollars 0.4 2008-01-01 21:03:58
GroupLotto 0.3 2008-01-01 23:04:21
African American Voice 0.6 2008-01-01 16:10:08
Permission Research 0.7 2008-01-01 22:51:16
Free Fly 0.4 2008-01-01 21:41:20
CellFish-Free Ringtone 1.1 2008-01-01 20:55:12
Internet Survey Panel 0.3 2008-01-01 22:55:37
Win a $1,500 Shopping Spree 0.9 2008-01-02 02:41:13
Win a Plasma TV 0.5 2008-01-01 23:29:38
Pepsi Survey 0.3 2008-01-01 23:36:02
Clash Toys R Us 0.5 2008-01-01 22:57:18
Paid Marketing Panel 0.35 2008-01-01 21:11:52
iCredit 0.5 2008-01-01 21:08:33
Opinion Outpost 0.6 2008-01-02 10:59:28

has anybody tried any of the cellphone # offers? i never get the text message there supposed to send me

and does any one know the # of points you can get from just the 100% free area?

[quote name='Ghostface420']has anybody tried any of the cellphone # offers? i never get the text message there supposed to send me

and does any one know the # of points you can get from just the 100% free area?[/quote]
I'd stay away from the cellphone ones, they only work for me once in a blue moon. And as for points you can get from there IDK, but it should be a lot from the looks of it.

Also if you were considering the non-free section that require CC, don't, not all sites are perfect and you can get ripped off. If you go free, there's no risk.

Oh and lastly don't do anything that involves downloading anything just to be safe. I never had any problems, but I've heard it has gotten people viruses in the past.

[quote name='whitedeath']vamp here is my list from under 24 hrs

FREE PC Magazine 0.5 2008-01-01 22:26:48
Free Scholarship Guide 1 2008-01-01 21:08:31
Inbox Dollars 0.4 2008-01-01 21:03:58
GroupLotto 0.3 2008-01-01 23:04:21
African American Voice 0.6 2008-01-01 16:10:08
Permission Research 0.7 2008-01-01 22:51:16
Free Fly 0.4 2008-01-01 21:41:20
CellFish-Free Ringtone 1.1 2008-01-01 20:55:12
Internet Survey Panel 0.3 2008-01-01 22:55:37
Win a $1,500 Shopping Spree 0.9 2008-01-02 02:41:13
Win a Plasma TV 0.5 2008-01-01 23:29:38
Pepsi Survey 0.3 2008-01-01 23:36:02
Clash Toys R Us 0.5 2008-01-01 22:57:18
Paid Marketing Panel 0.35 2008-01-01 21:11:52
iCredit 0.5 2008-01-01 21:08:33
Opinion Outpost 0.6 2008-01-02 10:59:28[/quote] thx! the other website you have doesn't work well for me though, leveski, seems no one will do a friggin offer! o well prize rebel is enough for now.

[quote name='whitedeath']i have been wait for them to approve my custom order. so right now this site is not on my friendly list[/quote]

Really? Sorry about that. If it takes longer than a week I'd ask for help in the support section if I were you.

i think imma give prize rebel a shot, ran out of offers on gaminglagoon lol
i'll use ur ref XD anychance of congaing?

Edit: jus signd up under you, so look forward to some free points :D

[quote name='Darkness989']i think imma give prize rebel a shot, ran out of offers on gaminglagoon lol
i'll use ur ref XD anychance of congaing?

Edit: jus signd up under you, so look forward to some free points :D[/quote]
Thanks, seems like you're doing fairly well with earning your points already.

Good job.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Thanks, seems like you're doing fairly well with earning your points already.

Good job.[/quote]

haha ya, i got the feel for these with gaming lagoon hehe

I used game lagoon and ran out of offers, is this anything like that? And does it have different offers from the lagoon sites?

[quote name='Marsfellow']I used game lagoon and ran out of offers, is this anything like that? And does it have different offers from the lagoon sites?[/quote]

If you've used Gaminglagoon you should be right at home, except you don't have to click anything once you're done with an offer. Once you're done with an offer it should approve automatically.

I used Gaming and Video game Lagoon before I ever considered using Prize Rebel, and I don't recall of any repeats. There's probably a small chance of that, but for the most part you'll be doing completely new offers.

Hope that helped. ;)

hows my earnings treayin ya so far? lol right now im about 90% approval, takin it a bit slower then gaminglagoon just to keep my apr rating high, im gonna eventually get all the free offers done tho so dun worry, u have plenty more ocmmin from me lol

[quote name='leveskikesko']If you've used Gaminglagoon you should be right at home, except you don't have to click anything once you're done with an offer. Once you're done with an offer it should approve automatically.

I used Gaming and Video game Lagoon before I ever considered using Prize Rebel, and I don't recall of any repeats. There's probably a small chance of that, but for the most part you'll be doing completely new offers.

Hope that helped. ;)[/quote] Very nifty. I just signed up under you, you better not be kidding me.

[quote name='Marsfellow']Very nifty. I just signed up under you, you better not be kidding me.[/quote]

even if some are the same, just make a new gmail acct for each prize site, they never know as long as u clear cookies, has worked well for me do far between the 2

I was wondering if I could get wii points from this place, and would I have to give my email address for that or just my email?

[quote name='LightoMight']I was wondering if I could get wii points from this place, and would I have to give my email address for that or just my email?[/quote]
Actually wii points are available, just about everything game related in stock on Amazon(which is a whole lot of stuff) you can get through Prize Rebel.

Do you mean is it snail mail or is it through email. I requested one before and they gave me a code in the email in less than 2 days. I'm not sure if they do snail mail, but I'm guessing you could care less about having the card as long as you have the points on your wii. ;)

Also I'd like to thank everyone who has signed up through me.

Lastly, but no least check out my PROOF picture of the latest game, Endless Ocean, I just got from Prize Rebel not too long ago on the first page and first post!

[quote name='Darkness989']hows my earnings treayin ya so far? lol right now im about 90% approval, takin it a bit slower then gaminglagoon just to keep my apr rating high, im gonna eventually get all the free offers done tho so dun worry, u have plenty more ocmmin from me lol[/quote]

As usual you're doing a great job, please don't stop. ;)

I must say this site is better than I expected, but you can't get any game like you said you could. It only lets you get the most popular of titles for each system. How often do they update the selection? Seems limited right now.

[quote name='LightoMight']I must say this site is better than I expected, but you can't get any game like you said you could. It only lets you get the most popular of titles for each system. How often do they update the selection? Seems limited right now.[/quote]

you can get anything, all you have to do is custom order it

[quote name='LightoMight']I must say this site is better than I expected, but you can't get any game like you said you could. It only lets you get the most popular of titles for each system. How often do they update the selection? Seems limited right now.[/quote]
As Darkness basically pointed out, that's not all there is. You can go to support and send a ticket asking for the game of your choice as long as it's in stock on Amazon.

So really you have a lot to pick from, don't worry. Heck I think you can even get some ps1 games!

bread's done
Back