Delete Post

[quote name='kamala619']I have a sealed hardcover Twilight Princess collector's guide. If anyone is interested please PM me[/QUOTE]
thanks for helping, but this has to do with the collectors edition, not TP.

Going by how much these are going for on eBay, I hope a good soul is willing to part with their copy for you...

Good luck!

[quote name='mcdaking84']I will sell you mine for 27 shipped[/quote]

This is the best deal you're gonna find.

[quote name='Rozz']This is the best deal you're gonna find.[/QUOTE]
i'll consider jumping on it after the guy i convinced to give $15 for it responds.

[quote name='blackbird3216']i'll consider jumping on it after the guy i convinced to give $15 for it responds.[/quote]

that guy must really not like money

[quote name='mcdaking84']that guy must really not like money[/quote]I think rather than "convinced" he meant to say "asked". I think he asked someone to end the auction for $15. You know, on games no one wants that is one thing, kid. But for a game like you are looking for, thatis a plain insult. Like mcdaking said, if anyone accepts such an offer, they obviously don't like money.

LOL, I'm sitting on my 4 sealed copies until my son is old enough to understand the importance of keeping them for his son :)
ZOMG!@@!@!
:)

[quote name='MorPhiend']I think rather than "convinced" he meant to say "asked". I think he asked someone to end the auction for $15. You know, on games no one wants that is one thing, kid. But for a game like you are looking for, thatis a plain insult. Like mcdaking said, if anyone accepts such an offer, they obviously don't like money.[/QUOTE]
ok, the guy said he would do it for $30, the price is already $19.95. Should i take the offer up there(even though i don't know his shipping rate) or do it on the ebay guy.

[quote name='blackbird3216']ok, the guy said he would do it for $30, the price is already $19.95. Should i take the offer up there(even though i don't know his shipping rate) or do it on the ebay guy.[/quote]See your redundant thread for my answer.

[quote name='MorPhiend']See your redundant thread for my answer.[/QUOTE]
??? what's the supposed to mean? either way, the CAG guy is cheaper, so i PM'ed him.

[quote name='blackbird3216']??? what's the supposed to mean? either way, the CAG guy is cheaper, so i PM'ed him.[/quote]

i think you fully understand that this game has a high value even for a used game. to offer $10 for this game is not good enough. i probably would have said the same things if these guys didnt. on cag, you lowball you loose :)

Hey,

Anyone have a copy of Halo 3 they will sell me for $10? I don't feel like paying the $60 new or $50 used price. K THNX BYE!

[quote name='blackbird3216']this isn't supposed to be a joke.[/QUOTE]

Hence why everyone is jumping on you.

Why would anyone sell something to you for $10 when they could nab $35 from someone else on this very forum or even more on eBay? Out of the kindness of their heart? I could see maybe discounting it a few bucks, but very few people will sell a game for 75% of its perceived value on eBay.

My offer still stands. $10 for Halo 3.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Hence why everyone is jumping on you.

Why would anyone sell something to you for $10 when they could nab $35 from someone else on this very forum or even more on eBay? Out of the kindness of their heart? I could see maybe discounting it a few bucks, but very few people will sell a game for 75% of its perceived value on eBay.

My offer still stands. $10 for Halo 3.[/QUOTE]
why do you think im making $30 offers to people on CAG? I quit trying on Ebay.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Hey,

Anyone have a copy of Halo 3 they will sell me for $10? I don't feel like paying the $60 new or $50 used price. K THNX BYE![/quote]I can give you a better deal. My sealed Legendary Halo 3 is in the mail to you along with a crisp $10 bill for taking it off my hands.

[quote name='blackbird3216']why do you think im making $30 offers to people on CAG? I quit trying on Ebay.[/quote]No you aren't. You were offered $27 shipped. If you were offering that, these threads would be done. It's understandable for someone to accidentally lowball because they don't know the value of a game. But you know you are lowballing. You're not being a CheapAssGamer. You're just being an AssGamer.

[quote name='drone8888']LOL, I'm sitting on my 4 sealed copies until my son is old enough to understand the importance of keeping them for his son :)
ZOMG!@@!@!
:)[/QUOTE]
just asking, but how old is your son?

[quote name='MorPhiend']I can give you a better deal. My sealed Legendary Halo 3 is in the mail to you along with a crisp $10 bill for taking it off my hands.

No you aren't. You were offered $27 shipped. If you were offering that, these threads would be done. It's understandable for someone to accidentally lowball because they don't know the value of a game. But you know you are lowballing. You're not being a CheapAssGamer. You're just being an AssGamer.[/quote] Is it my fault that i get flamed for unknown knowledge? It's done, i know the real cost of the game, and i am willing to pay the real cost for it now. So, if you have any offers, PM. BTW, i Pm'ed the guy, he said he would give it to me if the current offer falls through.

[quote name='MorPhiend']It's understandable for someone to accidentally lowball because they don't know the value of a game. But you know you are lowballing. You're not being a CheapAssGamer. You're just being an AssGamer.[/QUOTE]

:applause: the man speaks the truth!!!

[quote name='refusedchaos']:applause: the man speaks the truth!!![/QUOTE]
Alright, i admit that i was trying to lowball, but that was kinda stupid, so sorry about that ordeal. Now that i am willing to pay for the game, anyone who has a copy, please Pm, and will negotiate.

[quote name='emceelokey']Which game is Zelda CE? You talking about Windwaker?, Twilight Princess?, Ocarina?[/QUOTE]
ce is collectors edition. The one with 4 games(Zelda I, II, Majora's mask and OOT)

[quote name='emceelokey']Ah, now i see why everyone's giving you shit for the lowballing.[/QUOTE]
come on, not you too. It's over. No more lowballing.

I'm pretty I saw a copy used at Gamestop this weekend for $40 used. However, I'd rather support a CAG than Gamestop.

[quote name='Rozz']I'm pretty I saw a copy used at Gamestop this weekend for $40 used. However, I'd rather support a CAG than Gamestop.[/quote] Yea, GS is $40. I'll see what happens with the $35 deal i made on CAG. $35.75 after code AFF25

[quote name='MorPhiend']So does that mean you have a deal? If so, congrats.[/QUOTE]
Yep, $ 33 shipped. Just gotta find out how to pay him(NO PAYPAL!) I was thinking about using a money order.

[quote name='monkeydeew']dude just wait till b2g1 free. thats why im waiting on gears though i hope i get that cool tin too[/QUOTE]
when's that? Oh, and about the Wavebird thing, i called the GS, they said "we have one, but it's not official nintendo" Said it was $19.99, but im not so sure about "not" nintendo. GS employees aren't that intellectually capable.

bread's done
Back