Delete Post

any deals? Unless i get something cheaper than $33, i will buy a money order and complete my current deal.

Edit: i mean, people have been promising me offers, but give me nothing, so now all offers have been canceled.

[quote name='blackbird3216']any deals? Unless i get something cheaper than $33, i will buy a money order and complete my current deal.[/QUOTE]
Now you're just wasting the sellers time. Either take the deal and send the payment or keep looking. Dont say you'll take the deal and look for a cheaper offer elsewhere.

[quote name='blackbird3216']any deals? Unless i get something cheaper than $33, i will buy a money order and complete my current deal.[/quote]
wow if i was selling it to you i would call it off because your being an ASS! Don't say your going to take his offer and look for other ones. First you lowball and now you pull something like this.

[quote name='mrluckypants']So do you guys think that I should call off the deal? He already agreed and I sent him my info and everything.[/QUOTE]
If he doesnt send the payment by today or Saturday, deal is off. That's what I would do

Its not right he agreed to a deal with you and while he's in a deal with you...he's trying to see if he can get a better deal. While he's doing that...you're waiting and scratching your arse and picking your nose =). The time that you wait, you could of sold it to someone else.

If someone agree to an offer...follow through on it. Dont go looking for a cheaper offer after you accepted. Thats just as bad as lowballing someone. Wasnt he also the one looking for Zelda CE on another forum from like eBay or something? It looked like he was screaming, crying and waving his hands in the air looking for Zelda CE and posting in another forum and when he finds it, hes looking for better deal.

[quote name='lilchubz11']wow if i was selling it to you i would call it off because your being an ASS! Don't say your going to take his offer and look for other ones. First you lowball and now you pull something like this.[/quote] no. you people don't understand. I was about to complete an offer when muffin man said his deal was cut. I said i wouldn't take it unless it was cheaper. I will complete the deal before the weekend.

Edit: nevermind. I don't have enough funds to buy right now. sorry.

[quote name='mrluckypants']So do you guys think that I should call off the deal? He already agreed and I sent him my info and everything.[/quote] can't buy. Sorry.

[quote name='chakan']You fail on so many levels.[/QUOTE]
Ok, i screwed up this time. just forget it...(BTW, so you have all the current gen systems but the 360, cool)

This is what happened. Someone promised me a cheaper price, and i couldn't afford it at the moment, so sorry for all this... Though i had enough money for it now, but turns out i was wrong.

please. just forget about it... I'll borrow it from a friend to see the game first. Maybe i'll like it, or not.

People keep promising "oh, i'll give you it cheaper, just wait a few days"... and they never do. So now all deals are canceled and i will see if i like the game.

Alright so heres the deal. This guy screwed me over pretty good. I had another buyer that wanted the game and I told him that I was selling to blackbird. Turns out this other guy goes and buys from ebay. Now I get this bullshit of blackbird not being able to pay for the game. Thanks for screwing me out of a deal. Heres our pm's.

Blackbird: How much you want for your copy?;)

Me: $33 shipped and I can send it later this week. I played it twice I think.

Blackbird: Ok, keep the deal till the end of the week. It's complete right? :D

Me: Yes it is complete I do need to know very soon though. Do we have a deal?

Blackbird: Hey, im sorry for this, im not trying to lowball, but can we make it $30. If not, i'll take it at 33. And do you accept money orders?:D Just wondering...:whistle2:#

Blackbird: I know you must be really angry about this, but you can cancel the deal now. I don't have the funds to buy it now(doesn't mean im poor:whistle2:#). You can sell to someone else. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvienience. :cry:

Blackbird: dude, sorry about the deal, please don't leave negative feedback because i didn't lose the money or anything, it's just i don't have suffecient funds right now. If i did, i would immediatly buy it. (that's why there was the delay) Sorry. :whistle2:#

So the bottom line is no one deal with this guy.

[quote name='mrluckypants']Blackbird: dude, sorry about the deal, please don't leave negative feedback because i didn't lose the money or anything, it's just i don't have suffecient funds right now. If i did, i would immediatly buy it. (that's why there was the delay) Sorry. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]Never having the money in the first place is a better excuse than all of a sudden losing the money? :whistle2:s So he was basically dragging you along waiting for more money and/or a cheaper deal...

Pretty much. He was telling me he was going to get a money order to send it to me. So all week I was under the impression that he had the money. Don't make a deal if you don't have the funds.:bomb:

I dont believe anything he says.

please. just forget about it... I'll borrow it from a friend to see the game first. Maybe i'll like it, or not.
He doesnt even know if he'll like it or not and he was going to drop $33? HAHAHA. Not to mention, insufficient funds? Now he finds out? A bunch of bull is more like it.

[quote name='mrluckypants']Pretty much. He was telling me he was going to get a money order to send it to me. So all week I was under the impression that he had the money. Don't make a deal if you don't have the funds.:bomb:[/quote] no turns out this guy goes and borrows it from his friend(why should i buy a game that i could get for free?). Plus, I didn't know he had it, just asked him yesterday.

[quote name='iazybandit']I dont believe anything he says.

He doesnt even know if he'll like it or not and he was going to drop $33? HAHAHA. Not to mention, insufficient funds? Now he finds out? A bunch of bull is more like it.[/QUOTE]
Considering how i can't rent it at any store, and $33 for a game(considering how it's rare) isn't that bad.

and look. notice how i said "keep it untill the end of the week". It is the end of the week, and i have the right to cancel it. Found out my friend had it and didn't want to buy it. What's wrong with that? Don't understand why you gotta be so mean. You don't lose anything, you actually gain a couple of bucks when you sell that for $35. (BTW, insefficent funds means like not enough allowance or parents don't let buy)IN other words, NOT MY FAULT.

[quote name='mrluckypants']I can't sell it now because my other buyer bought it from ebay you dumb fuck. If you don't have the money don't make a deal.[/QUOTE]
you'll make another deal. It's a popular game. Big deal.

[quote name='blackbird3216']and look. notice how i said "keep it untill the end of the week". It is the end of the week, and i have the right to cancel it. Found out my friend had it and didn't want to buy it. What's wrong with that? Don't understand why you gotta be so mean. You don't lose anything, you actually gain a couple of bucks when you sell that for $35. (BTW, insefficent funds means like not enough allowance or parents don't let buy)IN other words, NOT MY FAULT.[/QUOTE]You don't make deals or try to make deals if you can't afford it. He could have sold it to somebody else instead of waiting for you to get your nonexistent funds. You also tried to get a better deal while he was holding his game for you. All poor trader etiquette.

I noticed you guys gave each other negative feedback. I don't think this warrants any feedback of any kind. You guys can probably talk to mods to get the feedback removed.

First: The funds exist, they just can't be used(parents wouldn't let buy)
Second: Friend will let borrow, why should i spend the cash to buy it
Third: This is my first trade, mistakes should be forgiven.
Fourth: I said all problems would be solved by the end of the week. It's the end, so i can still cancel
fifth: I wasn't planning on getting another deal.
And finially, sixth, it's an easy game to sell, due to popular demand. He could easily get a couple of bucks more. He will obviously get another deal within the next day or so.

Ok? Happy now?

[quote name='blackbird3216']Considering how i can't rent it at any store, and $33 for a game(considering how it's rare) isn't that bad.[/QUOTE]
Ummm...you said yourself that you wanted to try it out before you buy but you were going to borrow from your friend. Why didnt you do that in the first place?! You're just digging yourself a bigger hole with all these lame excuses. Honestly, quit while you're ahead.

[quote name='blackbird3216']First: The funds exist, they just can't be used(parents wouldn't let buy)[/quote]
Why waste peoples time? Also, didnt you say you didnt have enough funds? Wait, you did. Now its parents wont let you buy? Whats next? Dog ate your money or little sibling chewed your money order?
Why didnt you do this in the first place instead of waste peoples time?
Trade is like buying. If you know how to buy things from a store, same concept!
Fourth: I said all problems would be solved by the end of the week. It's the end, so i can still cancel
Its Friday, end of week is Saturday or Sunday
Lies. Thats why you were trying or getting a lower offer?
And finially, sixth, it's an easy game to sell, due to popular demand. He could easily get a couple of bucks more. He will obviously get another deal within the next day or so.

Ok? Happy now?
Thats not the point. Now he'll have to wait longer when he could of unloaded it to some other buyer who will actually purchase the game.

I have seen copies on multiple lists (including mine)...so he may have to wait awhile. I think you should choose how you respond CAREFULLY OP. Saying you MAY buy it by weeks end would have told the seller it wasn't a formal deal, and he could of sold it to a CONFIRMED buyer. This is not meant as a rip....but if you are young enough to need $/permission to buy/trade from a parentalunit....you probably shouldn't be on these types of boards...

[quote name='blackbird3216']First: The funds exist, they just can't be used(parents wouldn't let buy)

Ok? Happy now?[/QUOTE]Okay, I hate to get all Phoenix Wright on you, but you've got some major contradictions in your statement.

First: The funds exist, they just can't be used(parents wouldn't let buy)
If you don't have money that you can use, you don't have money.

What problem did you solve? You still couldn't buy the game, and your seller doesn't have a buyer.

You bumped this thread several times looking to get another deal.

Third: This is my first trade, mistakes should be forgiven. I agree with this statement, assuming you've learned from your mistakes. But based on your second and sixth points, you still don't seem to understand how making somebody wait for you and then backing out is bad.

Edited to add: Fine, iazybandit, beat me to the point by point analysis. :p

Sad to see 2 people disagree and leave each other the neg fb's on their first deal here. (makes 2 people look bad that other people here won't want to deal w.)

I've had buyers cancel out on me after agreeing all the time - its sucks but that's just how it goes. Unless you sent something out and never recieved anything in return, that's really the only time you should have to leave neg fb. Like Judy cubed said, no fb should have been left as aside from hurt feeling, if no one sent anything then really no deal happened - even if it was "agreed" upon.

[quote name='Rozz']I don't see any negative feedbacks for both of them.[/quote]

Yeah, I just noticed both fb's were removed as well. Good to see that I guess they worked things out.

bread's done
Back