$249.99
Wii System

$129.99
Slim PS2 in Black or Silver

$99.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS3
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Xbox 360

$89.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock PS2 (Target Exclusive Bundle with 2 Guitars)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Wii Version

$69.99
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party Wii (includes Dance Pad)

$59.99
Dance Dance Revolution: Max 2 PS2 (includes Dance Pad)
Boogie Wii
Naturo: Rise of Ninja Xbox 360 (Available 11/1)
Project Gotham Racing 4 Xbox 360
The Simpsons Game Xbox 360/PS3 (Available 11/1)

$49.99
Viva Pinata: Party Animals Xbox 360
Bee Movie Game Xbox 360
The Simpsons Game Wii
Wii Play
Batallion Wars 2 Wii (Available 10/31)
High School Musical: Sing It PS2 (Available 10/30)
Sing Star with 2 Mics PS2
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's (Game Only) PS2

$39.99
The Simpsons Game PS2
1 GB Sandisk SD Memory Card for Wii
Buzz PS2 (Available 11/1)
Bee Movie Game PS2

$29.99
Imagine Fashion Designer DS
High School Musical DS
Hanana Montana: Music Jam DS

$19.99
Nunchuck for Wii

BEST BUY

Save $10 when purchasing any version of Guitar Hero III Xbox 360 and 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card.

$279.99
Xbox 360 Arcade System

$129.99
PS2 System

$99.99
Buy Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS3/Xbox 360 (Free Sex Pistols Faceplate. Minimum 12 per store)

$89.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Wii
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS2

$69.99
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party Wii

$59.99
Ratchet & Clank Future PS3
Jericho PS3/Xbox 360
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only Xbox 360
Guitar Hero I & II Dual Pack PS2
Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova 2 PS2
Naruto: Rise of the Ninja Xbox 360
Ace Combat 6 Xbox 360
Timeshift Xbox 360 (Free CD of your choice at $14.99 or less)
The Simpsons Game PS3/Xbox 360 (Best Buy Exclusive: Free code to unlock Medel of Homer level plus Free Homerball minimum 15 per store. In Store Only)

$49.99
Dancing with the Stars Wii
High School Musical: Sing it PS2
Singstar PS2
Singstar 80's Edition
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only PS2
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's PS2
Viva Pinata: Party Animals Xbox 360
Batallion Wars 2 Wii
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja Revolution Wii
Bee Movie Game Xbox 360/Wii
The Simpsons Game Wii

$39.99
Dancing with the Stars PS2
Buzz PS2
Bee Movie Game PS2
Tomb Raider Anniversary Xbox 360
Manhunt 2 Wii

$29.99
Disney Princesses PS2
Manhunt 2 PS2/PSP

$14.99
Artist Designed Guitar Faceplates for PS3/Xbox 360 Guitars (Minimum 18 total per store. Artist range from Fall Out Boy, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Korn, Smashing Pumpkins, and KISS)
Carrying Cases for PS3/PS2 Exclusive to Best Buy

$9.99
Best Buy Exclusive Guitar Skins for PS3/PS2
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Soundtrack Xbox 360 (with 3 playable songs from Xbox Live)

PC Games

Save $70 when you buy any PC version of Hellgate: London and this BFG 8500 Graphics Card (Reg Price $149.99)

$59.99
Hellgate: London Collector's Edition

$49.99
Hellgate: London Regular Edition
The Witcher
Timeshift
World in Conflict

$29.99
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

CIRCUIT CITY

Free Guitar stand with purchase of any Guitar Hero III game or bundle.

$599.99
PS3 80GB System

$279.99
Xbox 360 Arcade Bundle

$129.99
PS2 System

$99.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS3/Xbox 360

$89.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar Wii
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock with Guitar PS2

$59.99
Ace Combat 6 Xbox 360
The Simpsons Game Xbox 360/PS3 (Homerball with purchase)
Timeshift Xbox 360
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only Xbox 360
NBA 08 PS3
Heavenly Sword PS3
Ratchet & Clank Future PS3

$49.99
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Game Only PS2
Activision Wired Guitar for Xbox 360
Activision Wireless Controller for PS2
Batillion Wars 2 Wii
Bleach Wii
Thrillville Xbox 360/Wii

$39.99
Thrillville PS2/PSP/DS
Bee Movie Game PS2
The Simpsons Game PS2
Sims 2: Castaway PS2

$29.99
Nicktoons: Attack of Toybots PS2/DS
Bee Movie Game DS
Sims 2: Castaway DS

$13.99
Brain Age 2 DS
Hanana Montana DS
Namco Museum DS
Lego Star Wars II DS
Need for Speed: Most Wanted PS2/PSP
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 PS2/PSP
Socom: Combined Assault PS2
Ace Combat 5 PS2
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stores PSP
Tekken PSP
Project Gotham Racing 3 Xbox 360

PC Games
$59.99
Hellgate: London Collector's Edition

$39.99
Hellgate: London Regular Edition
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Sims 2: Limited Edition

$29.99
NBA Live 08

$19.99
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

$10
Reserve Crysis for PC and receive a bonus poster in store

Thanks for the post.

Christ wheres Speedy? I miss the good 2-3 weeks in advance knowing what the ads would be. Saved a ton for my wallet, esp with no games coming out. Knowing a day in advance doesn't give me time to prepare the wallet :(

[quote name='krupps58']You have slim PS3 listed. I'm pretty sure thats a PS2.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for catching that I changed it.

[quote name='zillax0rz']You lazy ass. Get your fat fingers back on the keyboard.[/QUOTE]

Guess what I didn't realize that Best Buy had all of this listed in the Ad so I'm taking my time reading through it and typing at the same time to make sure that I catch everything worth mentioning.

Just thought my fellow CAGs would like the ad even though my local newspaper for subscribers gives us the weekly ads a day in advance so this is the best I can do.

[quote name='cdeener']
$14.99
Artist Designed Guitar Faceplates for PS3/Xbox 360 Guitars (Minimum 18 total per store. Artist range from Fall Out Boy, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Korn, Smashing Pumpkins, and KISS)
[/quote]

That would be nice if they had Pearl Jam.

Thanks for the ads. Nothing so far. I still suck balls at GH II so all this excitement for GH III is pretty much passing me by.

[quote name='cdeener']
Just thought my fellow CAGs would like the ad even though my local newspaper for subscribers gives us the weekly ads a day in advance so this is the best I can do.[/quote]
And thank you for doing this from those of us who end up driving to the stores come sunday to get the ads.

so no place is going to be carring disgaea come tuesday ??

Seems best buy just addded it to their site but shows

NOV 6??

wonder why a week late

[quote name='Freezer-TPF-']Could someone please post the PC game sale items?[/QUOTE]

Posted for you just hadn't got to them yet.

[quote name='derder']Is the wii listed on any of the stores?[/QUOTE]

Well, the only one that has them listed is Target my good friend.

[quote name='Vyrtigo']That 2 guitar bundle for PS2 can't be $89.99, can it?[/QUOTE]

It is correct because it is on the front of the Target ad plain as day. It states that it is a $40 savings when you buy it.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']That would be nice if they had Pearl Jam.[/QUOTE]
The list I provided is the one that they show on the front of the Bestbuy ad but I doubt that is all the artist that they have them for. We will just have to find out later on this week which others they also have.

[quote name='Duckbutt']They are WIRED guitars, ugly wired guitars. They are the SGs with a white body and red pick guard.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/guitar-hero-iii/targets-ghiii-ps2-bundle-312785.php

I think it'd be better to get a wireless bundle instead of having two wired guitars, and you've probably got at least one of those already so you don't need more.[/QUOTE]

The sucky thing is Activision has a Wireless controller for PS2 but they want you to shell out 60 extra bucks for it because they have it listed in the CC ad but it's on sale for $50 this week.

My bestbuy is doing a midnight launch for gh3...

I think I'm going to buy it at midnight, and when my DeepDiscount order comes in, I'll return that one to best buy.

If I buy gh3 from bestbuy and return it, do i have to return the faceplate, and can the faceplate be opened?

I'm tempted for the GH III bundle at target if its $90. (I don't own GH yet, and I don't care if its wired or wireless). Few questions, are there any differences between the GH II and GH III guitars? Are they (the guitars in the bundle) compatible with the older GH games?

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I'm tempted for the GH III bundle at target if its $90. (I don't own GH yet, and I don't care if its wired or wireless). Few questions, are there any differences between the GH II and GH III guitars? Are they (the guitars in the bundle) compatible with the older GH games?[/QUOTE]
From what I've heard they do plus you can go buy the older ones in a set together come Tuesday so you can catch up on the older ones also. Its in the Bestbuy Ad under GHI & GHII Dual Pack PS2 for $59.99.

Wow, the one place that lists the PS3 still has it listed at $599.99. I wonder how many casual buyers actually know about the PS3 price drop.

[quote name='Guy Legend']Wow, the one place that lists the PS3 still has it listed at $599.99. I wonder how many casual buyers actually know about the PS3 price drop.[/QUOTE]

Remember they print up these ads several weeks in advance so somebody over at CC didn't catch this before printing.

That's probably why nobody had in there ad the deal about getting the suck ass 40GB version of the PS3 with Spiderman 3 Blu-Ray for $399.99.

[quote name='zillax0rz']You lazy ass. Get your fat fingers back on the keyboard.[/quote]

I certainly hope that wasn't directed to the OP... I know I appreciate the ads even one day in advance...

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I'm tempted for the GH III bundle at target if its $90. (I don't own GH yet, and I don't care if its wired or wireless). Few questions, are there any differences between the GH II and GH III guitars? Are they (the guitars in the bundle) compatible with the older GH games?[/quote]

I'm assuming you've got a PS2. If that's the case, the Target deal is the best since you're getting two guitars right off the bat. The SGs in this bundle are the same thing from GHII, just a limited color scheme for Target. If you were to go wireless, the GHIII Kramer guitar for PS2 is suppossed to work for all the GH games, but only on PS2 (you can't play the old GH games on PS3).

If you were to get GHIII from Target and get the GH+GHII at Best Buy, you'd make out like a bandit. The two together are great deals if you have yet to get into the GH franchise. The 80's game isn't worth buying. There are maybe three songs I'd ever care to play again on that disc.

lol at Virtua Fighter 5 not even being mentioned.

I swear, Sega has the worst marketing ever for a company with such a big name.

Hellgate London for $40 bones at CC its first week... might be low enough for me to bite. The demo was pretty fun and multiplayer should be a blast.

The Hellgate: London deal seems pretty good, after trying out the demo I think I'd need a new card if I wanted to play it. But CC's website doesn't even have that video card listed yet. Very odd.

Edit: That was Best Buy's thing, got them mixed up. Whoops.

Thanks OP, I was on my way out to do some shopping today and was bummed the ads hadn't appeared to be sure I shouldn't wait for tomorrow... great appreciated. :) But looks like a wash for me this week. Oh well.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Any pics of these artist designed faceplates?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see these as well. They'd have to be pertty sweet to warrant $15. If only there was a Beastie Boys one...

From left to right: Kiss, Korn, Smashing Pumpkins and I'm don't know what the fourth is suppossed to be.

This came in a Best Buy email I got last night. From these four, it doesn't seem like they are going to be anything special.

[quote name='beltresea38']We have 48-60 wiis for tomorrow at target and like 20 boxes of guitar hero 3, what a day![/quote]

What city ?

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I'm tempted for the GH III bundle at target if its $90. (I don't own GH yet, and I don't care if its wired or wireless). Few questions, are there any differences between the GH II and GH III guitars? Are they (the guitars in the bundle) compatible with the older GH games?[/quote]GHIII wireless 360 guitars work for GHII on the 360.

GHIII wireless guitars for the PS3 supposedly work with GHII for the PS2, and not GH for the PS2, from what I remember seeing somewhere around here.

GHIII wireless guitars for the PS2 are supposed to work on GHII, GH80's and GH for the PS2.

[quote name='shrike4242']
GHIII wireless guitars for the PS3 supposedly work with GHII for the PS2, and not GH for the PS2, from what I remember seeing somewhere around here.
[/QUOTE]

According to IGN's guitar compatibility test, "Of note here is that the Guitar Hero 3 PS3 controller can't be used with Guitar Hero 2, even with the disc put into a PS3 that should make it backwards compatible." :/ Of course, they don't specify what doesn't work...they just say it can't be used... :S

According to the official GHIII FAQ, the PS3 controllers will not work at all with the PS2 GH games:
http://forum.guitarherogame.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=29097
The new PS3 Les Paul wireless controller will NOT work at all with any of the Playstation2 Guitar Hero titles when played on the PS3. We suggest that you keep your PS2 console around to play the older PS2 Guitar Hero games. Using a PS2-to-PS3 USB adapter, GH1 will work on the PS3 using either the SG or the original PS2 wireless guitar.

- I was all set to get GHIII PS3 as well, to try to get all the games on one system. Ended up ordering the Wii version instead, whenever DDD decides to ship it.;)

bread's done
Back