OTT War - I'm with TFN & Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
testle8.png

Together, they can beat that Gaming OTT once and for all.
And they're gonna do it with the way they do everything together.

With a smile on their face.
And luck on their side.

He said your collection made him BARF, Mojeembo.

[quote name='Demolition Man']No. None at all.

Fatty.
[/quote]

Easy there, slim.

[quote name='TFN']Is there a problem?[/quote]

(A) trying to figure out where he dallow'd it from, if that is you
(B) while it could be you, it could just be some random kid with a dog too...

[quote name='Mojimbo']He can shove it us his arsenal, in that case. :nottalking:

Your_Aresenal_album_cover.jpg
[/quote]

Hehe, I didn't bother looking after Cursive was mentioned, but actually it's a pretty decent list.

And coming from me, that means it's pretty good.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You could always sync up your iPod with a scrobbler.

That's how I roll, yo.[/QUOTE]Did a quick look-up and that sounds awesome. I need to look into how it handles other iPods and iTunes though, since 3 other iPods sync to the same computer and I don't wanna be sending the wrong shit to my account.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did a quick look-up and that sounds awesome. I need to look into how it handles other iPods and iTunes though, since 3 other iPods sync to the same computer and I don't wanna be sending the wrong shit to my account.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it can get complicated but I hope you can get it workin' so I have someone else to stalk.

Lawlz at that MGS4 thread. Not surprising though, he posted somewhere that he used to do that berserker shit IRL when he was a kid, throwing chairs at teachers and shit. I suspect from there he was emotionally lobotomized ala Ned Flanders and thus became the social retard he is today.

I think TheManaKnight could take Zew.

He'd 'punch him out' in front of Blockbuster.

I really have nothing against TMK, he just loses it sometimes. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back