OTT War - I'm with TFN & Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad they just kinda threw his verse in there. :/

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'd be on your side TFN[/quote]

Me and you baby, ME AND YOU! We would wield water balloons and win the war w/ iron fists.

If anyone wants:

shrike2uq2.jpg

[quote name='TFN']I'll make a .zip for you at home if you want, frosty. ^__^[/quote]

That'd be the shit. The trooniggazew recommended me some Madvillainy and I'm kinda interested in the re-issue of MM...Food...

I'm not so great at acquiring music by today's means... and I'd like to sample more than 30 fucking seconds of a track before I consider purchasing, y'know?

'thetrooniggazew' isn't so troo, admitting he likes Nas and all. :p How come you don't get Soulseek, frosty? You could leach off us niggas and get a lot of wonderful music.. unless you're downloading from wahoo, or zuniga.

[quote name='Brak']How much loot did you get for your flip flops, TFN?[/quote]
Que?

[quote name='TFN']'thetrooniggazew' isn't so troo, admitting he likes Nas and all. :p

Que?[/quote]
He wants to know how much store credit you piled up with your Kmart flipping to GS deally.

[quote name='TFN']'thetrooniggazew' isn't so troo, admitting he likes Nas and all. :p How come you don't get Soulseek, frosty? You could leach off us niggas and get a lot of wonderful music.. unless you're downloading from wahoo, or zuniga.

Que?[/quote]

Maybe if I ever end up with a new laptop... my current one is slow as balls and heavy as fuck... so most of the time I make use of my work issued laptop -- however, this makes it so I can't participate in a lot of the fun programs you're speaking of.

I spent 100 and got like 200 bucks worth of stuff...Brak is sending me 40 for Warhawk whenever I decide to get up and buy some more bubbly envelopes (probably this weekend). So I paid 60 and got : Guitar Hero III, Ratchet & Clank: Future Niggas of Destruction, Dementium: The Ward, Castlevania: DXC, Manghunt 2... and I can't remember what else. Oh yeah! A pristine copy of COD 2 for 360. :p

Halloween hooray!

Story time.

Roomate's 21st birthday last night, me and the boys went out buying stuff for his cake including a ton of matches. Later that night, we started a fire with the candles and a couple boxes of matches in the house, on top of the wood dining table. We had it burning decent, but it was still small stuff. Anyway, we decide we're gonna burn a leaf or something stupid, when the plate that all this stuff was burning on shatters. The first thing someone tries is blowing on it, which of course makes it bigger. We ended up smothering it with the cake pan.

TL;DR We made a fire in the apartment and there was the potential to burn the place down.

Tony (me ) says:
casey r u emo?
C A S E Y|| Suicide Kept tight, Your gone tonight ||T A R A + C A S E Y + M A T T + R E V = P I X I E s e x < 3 says:
Nope
NURMAC says:
JEFF AHRDY RULZ!!
C A S E Y|| Suicide Kept tight, Your gone tonight ||T A R A + C A S E Y + M A T T + R E V = P I X I E s e x < 3 says:
fuck YES!
HARDY*

[quote name='TFN']'thetrooniggazew' isn't so troo, admitting he likes Nas and all. :p How come you don't get Soulseek, frosty? You could leach off us niggas and get a lot of wonderful music.. unless you're downloading from wahoo, or zuniga.[/QUOTE]
fuck out of here, soulja boy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Brax - just left you feedbacks, MO came today.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

[quote name='TFN']Yeah, because Eminem, Gay-Z, Nas and Kanye West are the only four artists in the universe.[/QUOTE]

I've never once seen you say you like anything music related. Except for some pussy emo shit that dallow mentioned. Which is fitting, considering your personality.

^^^ what the fuck is this man talking about?
I talk about music all the time, but since I don't like the same things as most of you guys, I get shit for it? Oh gimme a BREAK.

I like hip-hop. Actually, I like a bit of EVERYTHING. Maybe I should stick to 'emo' music though, cause it fits my personality and everyone always listens to the music of how they act/dress.

Nice review frisky... there's a missing word early on, but it's a good review overall -- nicely written.

I'm prolly gonna pick it up next time BB sends me a 10% off any VG coupon in the mail (have a $5 RZ cert and a couple bucks on a giftcard... i was thinking of NGS, but this is a better spenditure. especially since NGS has been out for a couple months and is likely to drop before R&C does.)

[quote name='TFN']So chroo.[/quote]
I get confused these days... is gothic the same as emo?

Cause Chika's little 15 year old cousin is sorta emo-goth, i think... so maybe they are the same. :whistle2:s

[quote name='TFN']'thetrooniggazew' isn't so troo, admitting he likes Nas and all. :p How come you don't get Soulseek, frosty? You could leach off us niggas and get a lot of wonderful music.. unless you're downloading from wahoo, or zuniga.[/QUOTE]

I say fuck you, kind sir.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nice review frisky... there's a missing word early on, but it's a good review overall -- nicely written.

I'm prolly gonna pick it up next time BB sends me a 10% off any VG coupon in the mail (have a $5 RZ cert and a couple bucks on a giftcard... i was thinking of NGS, but this is a better spenditure. especially since NGS has been out for a couple months and is likely to drop before R&C does.)[/quote]
Where? I can quickly edit it, then fire the person that missed that. ;)

Just got back from getting some groceries. Saw a guy, a Mexican, biking in the parking lot with a "respect mah authoritah" Cartman shirt on my way out of the parking lot. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I get confused these days... is gothic the same as emo?

Cause Chika's little 15 year old cousin is sorta emo-goth, i think... so maybe they are the same. :whistle2:s[/quote]

No, and don't say that to anyone Emo and or Goth Kids cause they would say there is a big difference.

[quote name='darthbudge']No, and don't say that to anyone Emo and or Goth Kids cause they would say there is a big difference.[/quote]

Goth kids are probably a subset of emo. They're in touch with their feelings... they're feelings are just all sad/morbid/black/depressing. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goth kids are probably a subset of emo. They're in touch with their feelings... they're feelings are just all sad/morbid/black/depressing. ;)[/quote]

Pretty much.

EDIT: Here you go.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Where? I can quickly edit it, then fire the person that missed that. ;)

Just got back from getting some groceries. Saw a guy, a Mexican, biking in the parking lot with a "respect mah authoritah" Cartman shirt on my way out of the parking lot. :lol:[/quote]

I think you got it already... I could've sworn that it was something like "...has taken the series back to roots for..."

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: This week's Boondocks and Lucy, DotD were great.[/quote]

Haven't been watching Lucy, but The Boondocks was all sorts of win -- I left it in the DVR and will probably watch it again friday during the day or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back