OTT War - I'm with TFN & Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your female mate would absolutely adore my restroom facilities.

[quote name='zewone']What's really good, nigguuuuuuh?[/QUOTE]

YOU GOT BAD CREDIT, ROBERT

AND...

TESTICLES!

YOU GOT NO SHAFT.

YOU'RE ALL TESTICLES.

Being all balls must suck.

I bet it makes a funny noise when you're banging a girl missionary and your balls are slappin' against her browneye.

[quote name='utopianmachine']So I had a headache. Insert Goody's Headache Poweder and a wine cooler and life seems a bit better.[/QUOTE]

A wine cooler? I thought those were a myth.

ouroboroskz5.png

[quote name='CaseyRyback']For ryles, that shit should say: I am with chin pubes.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Chin Hair Dick Tickler.

Maybe this year instead of child's play we should try and help out X. I know jimmie wants his DVD player, but that nigga ain't getting no better and he is going to have a shit load of medical bills when gets through all this.

Yay. We won the apartment complex "decorate your front door" contest.

It was totally the sidewalk chalk'd Pacman'oween.

My boss dressed up as Snow White this Halloween. Not that I'm into older women or anything but she didn't look bad at all.

Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, bitches.

CB is straight nigga. He only got rocks when they went trick or treating.

[quote name='dcfox']My boss dressed up as Snow White this Halloween. Not that I'm into older women or anything but she didn't look bad at all.[/QUOTE]

She's going to get banged by seven midgets tonight.

I'd say that ryles' goatee should be called "The Polish Tickler".

[quote name='Strell']
She's going to get banged by seven midgets tonight.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember that happening in the Disney movie?

[quote name='TFN']Whats it take for a nigga to get some damned green up ins?[/QUOTE]
It's all about the brown.

[quote name='TFN']I bet you smiled when you saw 2girl1cup dot com, Brak.[/QUOTE]

oh fucking no

just reading about this made me sick.

I can't believe I have to write an essay on the positives and negatives of multiple choice assessments. This might be the stupidest thing I've had to do in college, especially now that I'm in grad school...

[quote name='karsh']I can't believe I have to write an essay on the positives and negatives of multiple choice assessments. This might be the stupidest thing I've had to do in college, especially now that I'm in grad school...[/quote]

Write that one of the positives is the fact that Multiple choice assessments are better then essays.

[quote name='TFN']I bet you smiled when you saw 2girl1cup dot com, Brak.[/QUOTE]
I did, actually.

That assignment is brilliant in its evilocityousness.

[quote name='karsh']I can't believe I have to write an essay on the positives and negatives of multiple choice assessments. This might be the stupidest thing I've had to do in college, especially now that I'm in grad school...[/quote]

[quote name='TFN']Brak used to be a Nintendo fanboy?

:shock:[/QUOTE]
Big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back