OTT War - I'm with TFN & Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']This OTT is all sorts of win.

Unlike me today; it was an epic failure when I rear ended a guy in stop and go traffic. :bomb::whistle2:([/QUOTE]
fail.....

[quote name='zewone']fail.....[/QUOTE]
Yeah...I couldn't even do that shit properly. I hit his trailer hitch, so I just scratched up his paint job, whereas the front of my car is messed up.

:cry:

[quote name='Brak']
ouroboroskz5.png
[/quote]

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, I be gots it.

I accidently deleted The Scenic Route and I can't find it on soulseek. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I should have it.

Brak, why're you grabbing that Prefuse 73 again? Did it not work or something?

I saw a nasty accident today. For some reason, some fucktard was making a right and went into the oncoming lane of a split lane road. He nailed someone head on. Whats more, HE got rear ended by someone tailgating him. So these three geniuses were sitting in the middle of the intersection blocking traffic in every way.

Stupid Sony. Spiderman 1 worked fine in my PS3 yesterday (new blu ray trilogy). It froze in the middle of 2 multiple times so I try 1 again and it freezes. My fucking ps3 is garbage.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I should have it.

Brak, why're you grabbing that Prefuse 73 again? Did it not work or something?[/QUOTE]
Are you online right now?

What's your username?

Don't blame the Triple because you got ham juice all over the bottom of your disks.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Stupid Sony. Spiderman 1 worked fine in my PS3 yesterday (new blu ray trilogy). It froze in the middle of 2 multiple times so I try 1 again and it freezes. My fucking ps3 is garbage.[/quote]

Liquid 2

I thought I was on your list...you're on mine. And yeah, I'm online, but I'm ULin' to Brak right now, so it might be slow for a while.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Stupid Sony. Spiderman 1 worked fine in my PS3 yesterday (new blu ray trilogy). It froze in the middle of 2 multiple times so I try 1 again and it freezes. My fucking ps3 is garbage.[/quote]

Firmware update?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Liquid 2

I thought I was on your list...you're on mine. And yeah, I'm online, but I'm ULin' to Brak right now, so it might be slow for a while.[/QUOTE]
I used to have you, but that was on an old OS.

I've probably installed 6 new OSes since than.

Adding you now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Firmware update?[/QUOTE]
hmm I haven't updated ina couple months I'll try. It doesn't make sense that it would work through all of spiderman 1 yesterday and then fuck up today.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I should have it.

Brak, why're you grabbing that Prefuse 73 again? Did it not work or something?[/QUOTE]
I didn't download them all, last time.

If anyone wants to download anything good, I recommend Action Figure Party.

I got the album.

It's jazz over hip-hop.

[quote name='zewone']Your girl definitely has a nice ass.

Besides the writing on it.[/quote]

I wish the pic didnt have that on there either, but oh well.

I have better ones. :evil:

[quote name='darthbudge']Why does it seem that the CAG Digg count constantly goes back and forth from around 1300 and then 500 diggs?[/QUOTE]
because one is cagcast and the other is cag foreplay

[quote name='darthbudge']Why does it seem that the CAG Digg count constantly goes back and forth from around 1300 and then 500 diggs?[/quote]
Because it's showing either the diggs for the CAGcast or CAG Foreplay.

This night of the living dead parody on G4 is pretty good. i think one of the voices is from MST3k. He's not speaking now but he was on in the beginning.

[quote name='Kayden']What trade would be easier? Eternal Sonata for Halo 3 or the reverse?[/QUOTE]
I would believe Halo 3 for Sonata but that's because Halo 3 is obviously going to be bargain priced in a few months.
I also hold RPGs in higher value.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Halo 3 is obviously going to be bargain priced in a few months.[/QUOTE]
Uh. No. ;)

Halo 2 took centuries to drop.

Because it's a busting Live title, it won't drop.

Ever.

I hate these whack-ass Scariest Movie Moments shows on Bravo. There's no tact, they pretty much just ruin the coolest parts of every movie on the list. I'm just glad I saw Oldboy(among others) a long time ago or I'd be pissed. That's not even going into the asinine rankings, which I just don't give a fuck about anymore.

[quote name='Brak']Uh. No. ;)

Halo 2 took centuries to drop.

Because it's a busting Live title, it won't drop.

Ever.[/QUOTE]

Halo 2 did drop, but it took about a year before a plunge took place at retail.

[quote name='Brak']If anyone wants to download anything good, I recommend Action Figure Party.

I got the album.

It's jazz over hip-hop.[/QUOTE]
Grabbing it.

I was at B&N today and I saw that A Fine Frenzy is their featured artist. Pretty cool.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Grabbing it.

I was at B&N today and I saw that A Fine Frenzy is their featured artist. Pretty cool.[/QUOTE]
She's been playing shows at B&N stores.

I'd love to catch one.

I saw some type of jazz convert at a B&N, once.

This was when I lost my girlfriend in a mall, out of town, for, like, three hours.

I was infuriated / worried, but the jazz soothed the soul.

Just watched the Mother's Day Futurama episode while having late Taco Bell. "Professor, the fate of the world is depending on you getting to second base with Mom."

[quote name='utopianmachine']Just watched the Mother's Day Futurama episode while having late Taco Bell. "Professor, the fate of the world is depending on you getting to second base with Mom."[/quote]

That was a good episode.

I'm watching Spiderman 3 right now and I can't stand Mary Jane. She's even more annoying than she was in the first two movies. Someone please tell me she dies by the end. :pray:

[quote name='utopianmachine']Just watched the Mother's Day Futurama episode while having late Taco Bell. "Professor, the fate of the world is depending on you getting to second base with Mom."[/QUOTE]
You're not DJK8E, are you?

[quote name='dcfox']I'm watching Spiderman 3 right now and I can't stand Mary Jane. She's even more annoying than she was in the first two movies. Someone please tell me she dies by the end. :pray:[/QUOTE]

You die at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back