who is your favourite host on CAG?

Wombat or Cheapy? who is your favourite host and why?

I would personally choose wombat, because hes funny, sarcastic and his comments are hilarious

Definitely Cheapy. Wombat is a nuisance, unfunny, and interrupts the flow of the show. People are complaining that the new Navy ads interrupt the flow of the show, but I think Wombat is worse.

If we're talking all CAG podcasts, I think my order would be:

1. Cheapy
2. Mrs. Shipwreck
3. Shipwreck
4. Mrs. Cheapy (hey, she talked about Folklore a couple of weeks ago.)
5. Wombat

i like them both. it's like choosing between Howard and Fred. one cannot exist without the other.

I dont know who howard and fred are, but you raise a good point Lik.
Kosh, you have no soul. and InuFaye, if you dont like this board, make your own

They both have their highpoints and lowpoints. But both of them are at their very best when they are BOTH at their best.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']does jimmiemac have the same thread going? send me the URL[/QUOTE]
no,
his answer was jimmiemac

/thread means the thread is over, because the post was just that good.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']I dont know who howard and fred are, but you raise a good point Lik.
Kosh, you have no soul. and InuFaye, if you dont like this board, make your own[/quote]

Stern show reference ;)

[quote name='Kosh']Definitely Cheapy. Wombat is a nuisance, unfunny, and interrupts the flow of the show. People are complaining that the new Navy ads interrupt the flow of the show, but I think Wombat is worse.

1. Cheapy
2. Mrs. Shipwreck
3. Shipwreck
5. Wombat[/quote] :applause: Couldn't have put it better myself.

who is your favourite host on CAG?

060421_lostinspace_vmed_3p.widec.jpg

(Same kid from jollydwarf's cheapassgamer.com avatar holds English teacher back from smashing robot assistant for repeated warnings of "Insufficient data! Insufficient data! 'Favourite' is a superlative! Three or more objects of comparison required!")--AP Photo, November 2nd, 1962/2007

wombat can NOT be replaced. I love that guy. Cheapy is a father now, and is busy with little tai, so maybe shipwreck could do one show with wombat every 2 weeks and cheapy do the other ones

*edit* look at your rank. it says '' wombat makes me hard''. I thought you wanted him replaced?

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']wombat can NOT be replaced. I love that guy. Cheapy is a father now, and is busy with little tai, so maybe shipwreck could do one show with wombat every 2 weeks and cheapy do the other ones

*edit* look at your rank. it says '' wombat makes me hard''. I thought you wanted him replaced?[/QUOTE]

OMG I HAV FUNNAE TITLE SO I WNATZ WOMBOT!!111!!1!!!

He never really contributes much in terms of real content or discussion, so Wombat's role in the show is basically to make jokes, and he usually fails at this task.

[quote name='Kosh']Definitely Cheapy. Wombat is a nuisance, unfunny, and interrupts the flow of the show. People are complaining that the new Navy ads interrupt the flow of the show, but I think Wombat is worse.

1. Cheapy
2. Mrs. Shipwreck
3. Shipwreck
5. Wombat[/QUOTE]

yeah, seems about right

[quote name='Wombat']yeah, seems about right[/quote]

Aw, now you made me feel bad. Maybe you just haven't grown on me yet, we'll see.

P.S. Nobody likes a self loathing Jew. :p

I've been a listener since the first cagcast and at first wombat was ok but at this point I wish cheapy would pull a howard stern and just mute wombat whenever he talks or cracks lame jokes.

Funny you say that. When CheapyD was ranting about Katie "Cure-ic" (I'm pretty sure it's pronounced 'KUR-ic') and how he wanted to stab her neck with a glass shard, I had an instant free-association flashback to Howard in his '90s glory days, wishing cancer on "Mancow" and other assorted people that crossed him. Which was just about everybody but his kids at the time.

[quote name='Wombat']yeah, seems about right[/quote]i actually like you better wombat, CheapyD seems very self centered and selfish
but hey thats just my opinion, maybe im wrong ;)

[quote name='LarryGe']Vagina Clown[/quote]

this is why I love wombat, and the same quote better be in the 100th clip show.

I'm a CheapyD guy, and then it's Mrs. Shipwreck for me. Wombat has really grown on me, and he is better now that he puts forth a bit more effort. He seems nice enough though and well-meaning.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']Wombat or Cheapy? who is your favourite host and why?

I would personally choose wombat, because hes funny, sarcastic and his comments are hilarious[/quote]
WOW! 19.92 posts per day. Quite an Achievement there.

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']Wombat should have his own show. That's how great he is.[/quote]
Please god no......

[quote name='E*Master']WOW! 19.92 posts per day. Quite an Achievement there.[/quote]

I know, I am so amazing! *prays to god that he wasnt being sarcastic*:pray:

Cheapy's the main man, IMO. Wombat a close second. However, I can already sense the impending self-importance brewing with Wombat's new position in the game media industry. Hopefully, his sarcastic, razor wit will be unaffected.

The CAGcast could use a third person, though. I recommend some Limey Brit to the team to add an air of authenticity. You know, because, that English accented 3d party in everyone else's podcast makes everything seem more cultured and sophisticated.

[quote name='bmulligan']Cheapy's the main man, IMO. Wombat a close second. However, I can already sense the impending self-importance brewing with Wombat's new position in the game media industry. Hopefully, his sarcastic, razor wit will be unaffected.

The CAGcast could use a third person, though. I recommend some Limey Brit to the team to add an air of authenticity. You know, because, that English accented 3d party in everyone else's podcast makes everything seem more cultured and sophisticated.[/quote]

A new forum member each week :applause:

I am also not a fan of wombat, but what can you do.

[quote name='Sexbomb']A new forum member each week :applause:

[/QUOTE]

God no. Ever listen to the call in shows? Forum members were terrible.

"Uh, what's going on guys. I'm on the cagcast"

Wombat by far. Cheapy is fine and without him the show wouldn't exist but wombat is funny and crude which is a great combo imo

like all the good podcasts i listen to, its all about the dynamic duo. despite the fact that wombat doesnt really contribute on some of the newsey stuff, the way they can play off eachother is what can carry the show for an hour and a half.

bread's done
Back