Circuit City markdowns 11/17

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
It's finally happening! What am I talking about? Go look at the PS2 section...

BTW, MoH and NBA Live seem like fast drops to me.

:360:
All-Pro Football 2K8 $19.99
Armored Core 4 $39.99
Earth Defense Force 2017 $19.99
Fuzion Frenzy 2 $19.99
Medal of Honor: Airborne $49.99
NBA Live 08 $49.99
NCAA Football 08 $49.99
Project Sylpheed $29.99
Tenchu Z $29.99
Vampire Rain $29.99

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $29.99

:ps3:
All-Pro Football 2K8 $19.99
Armored Core 4 $49.99
NBA Live 08 $49.99
NCAA Football 08 $49.99

:ps2:
FIFA 08 $29.99
Madden NFL 08 $29.99
NASCAR 08 $29.99
NBA Live 08 $29.99
NCAA Football 08 $29.99
Okami $29.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 $29.99

:xbox:
Madden NFL 08 $29.99
NCAA Football 08 $29.99

That's how much EA Sports games should cost every year new considering all they are is glorified expansion packs.

[quote name='mva5580']That's how much EA Sports games should cost every year new considering all they are is glorified expansion packs.[/quote]

No argument here. 2K Games realized this and started to put a hurtin' on EA until the NFL license fiasco.

[quote name='mva5580']That's how much EA Sports games should cost every year new considering all they are is glorified expansion packs.[/QUOTE]

This whine got old 10 years ago.

Hey OP,I'm guessing your refering to Okami dropping in price? I'm not a fan of it,but I alwayz see ppl asking when it'll drop at CC.

I think I'll get EDF for x360,thanks

[quote name='canedaddy']Buy Okami, people.[/quote]
Yes, do that. Or get the upcoming Wii version.

[quote name='kfkl']wait for the wii version.[/quote]
As I was typing, I was thinking "I'm sure someone will beat me to it."

It is about time, and it is finally happening, but it feels too late to me since the Wii version will be coming out. Thanks for these, though. I'm going to try and pick up Earth Defense!

[quote name='Will']Any comments about Vampire Rain? It peaks my interest at a lower price.[/quote]
Well, let's see...it's got an average review score of 38 according to Metacritic. the only game on the 360 with a lower average score is Bomberman: Act Zero at 34. This is just a hunch, but I suspect that it's not worth $30. ;)

[quote name='J7.']I supported Okami when it originally released, thanks though.[/QUOTE]

same here.

I wonder why it took so long to drop, considering everyone was saying it bombed and was bound to end up in a bargain bin shortly after launch.

not sure why the game has to be dirt cheap to buy anyway- it's 40 hours long and packed with stuff to do. it's not exactly a 6 hour wonder like your average 360 game.

[quote name='canedaddy']Buy Okami, people.[/QUOTE]

then buy it again at full price when it comes out for the wii cuz it is that fruggin good!

I'll wait for $16.96 on Okami. Alsowhat are the chances that 4-5 month old $16.96 games are cheaper than before?

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Don't you think Okami on Wii could be $50? I could definetly see them trying it. Making it higher than the PS2 version launched at, making it a rip off.[/quote]

since it came out already, i think they'll put a price tag of $39.99 for it. i dunno i could be wrong. maybe even cheaper.

I'm assuming these drops actually happened earlier since I got EDF for $15 on Wednesday as part of the 2 for $30 deal.

Thanks for the news on Okami dropping though it's still not at the magic $20 price point.

[quote name='phear3d']since it came out already, i think they'll put a price tag of $39.99 for it. i dunno i could be wrong. maybe even cheaper.[/quote]

Didn't they release RE4 for $29.99 on the Wii? I would say they would do the same for Okami.

I bought Okami for $10 from a local electronics store that was clearancing all of the PS2 games a couple of months back. :D

A mere $10 pricedrop sucks considering the game tanked and has been out for a good while now. :\ Definately a great game, but damn.

Wow, $20 already for APF 2k8? I've passed on it because it doesn't have a campaign, but now it's getting to where I'd consider.

[quote name='Cloggerdude']Didn't they release RE4 for $29.99 on the Wii? I would say they would do the same for Okami.[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm hoping for. Great game + great Wii controls + great price = insta-buy. Just make sure you get those last two parts right, Capcom!

I managed to find 2 sealed copies of Psychonauts today for the PS2 -- $4.97 each. Both the stickers and the shelf tag showed the full price, $29.99. Wonder how long they've been sitting there?

Went to local CC Phoenix Wright: Justice for All for DS rang up at $11.24 plus tax, so of course i picked it up. About 3 copies left at N. las vegas store. Just finished the 1st one so for this price ill try the next one in the series. These games kick arse.

bread's done
Back