US Beatmania Bundle - $14.98 at Target YMMV?

Hellacious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
So I have been looking to pick this game up for awhile but I know that in my area no one plays the game at all. My local Target has had these sitting there unmoved for MONTHS and probably at least a year. I'd go in every once in awhile to see if they had put them on clearance yet. Sure enough, finally went in today and they were 50% off their regular retail price and rang up $14.98. These were not on a clearance end cap and they were not tagged at the clearance price. They were in the main videogame section on a basedeck just chillin. So if your lucky enough to have a Target with these still in stock. They should be 50% off and ring up at $14.98. Considering that importing one of these controllers easily costs you around $100, this is a steal. Happy Hunting!

My store only had 2 of them and I snagged both of them. I'm keeping 1 for myself because I needed an extra controller and the other one is going to a local friend of mine. I have 2 other Target stores about 30 miles away, I can possibly check to see if they have any left in a few days.

I don't wanna make anyone feel like crap, but you know, this game was part of the Best Buy clearance just after Christmas/New Years last year. I snagged 2 of them, for $1.99 each.

I then turned around and flipped them to a local shop for $25 and $30 each.

bread's done
Back