MILF promo is not what you think.

When I read about this the other day and the complaints it got... disgusting. People need to grow up. MILF isn't derogatory. If I call someone a MILF they always take it as a compliment.

MILF4.jpg

MILF6.jpg

MILF5.jpg

:lol:

You know the old saying: sex sells. Their marketing dept. would've been idiots not take advantage of such an acronym.

I once dreamed of a place where half naked cougars lounged around, with their veiny tits and hanging labia, waiting to take a warm batch across their faces and now, thanks to Spirt Air, I am one step closer to fulfilling that dream.

God Bless you Spirt Air, God Bless you all.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjUWKSZSsc&feature=related[/media]
THIS is the hottest Milf I've seen in a looooooong time !!!

[quote name='jimfoley16']Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....[/quote]

3 posts in the row with the word "Damn" in it..If this keeps up, I may qualify for CAG villain of the year! :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']I once dreamed of a place where half naked cougars lounged around, with their veiny tits and hanging labia, waiting to take a warm batch across their faces and now, thanks to Spirt Air, I am one step closer to fulfilling that dream.

God Bless you Spirt Air, God Bless you all.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I could have lived without reading that.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yeah, I could have lived without reading that.[/quote]

Well, you could put him on your ignore list.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well, you could put him on your ignore list.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much everything else he says makes me LMAO, so he gets a pass.

[quote name='rscaramelo']I don't get why everyone's pissed? I love that song!

;)

RC[/quote]

It begins to get ingrained in your mind after the 1,000,000,001th time, it's actually quite catchy. I prefer the Reichroll, myself. :lol:

This reminds me of a funny Disney name. Everything in-house has codenames. Well Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor is codenamed MILF. Shame I quit before that, as radio calls for them would have made my day.

[quote name='vrs1650']Damn you cause I am at work and can't see what you posted. I am curious now.[/quote]

You should make an effort to see it. This woman has the nicest set of breasts I have ever seen...:)

[quote name='thagoat']rick astley kicks major butthole![/quote]i wish to recant my previous statement. after further review of his music video, it is apparent that he "licks" major butthole!

bread's done
Back