Odin Sphere $15.99 at Meijer YMMV?

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I heard someone mention that some 360 games had dropped at Meijer, so I went out to check. I didn't see any markdowns on 360 games, but I did happen to notice Odin Sphere being $15.99. I grabbed it as soon as I was able to get it out of the glass case. I don't know if that price is good at other Meijer stores, but I thought I'd mention it.

Good Price, I've been wanting to play this. Unfortunately, no Meijer by me so if anyone wants to grab an extra for trade CML.

I can confirm Odin Sphere at $15.99 at my meijer in Indiana. Also noticed the following

XBOX 360

Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY - $29.99
The Darkness $35.99
Enchanted Arms - $19.99
Import Tuner - $19.99
NHL 2k7 - $14.99
The Bigs - $23.99
Shrek The 3rd - $14.99
Tony Hawk Project 8 - $23.99
Project Sylpheed - $17.99
+ a bunch of $30 MSRP Games at $23.99 (Gun, Quake, stuff you can get cheaper elsewhere)

PS3

Darkness - $35.99
Armored Core 4 - $23.99

PSP

Jeanne D'Arc - $17.99
Blade Dancer - $11.99
Ace Combat X - $23.99
MACH - $23.99
MLB 07 The Show - $17.99
...among others at the 20% off MSRP rate

Wii

Super Swing Golf - $23.99
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam - $23.99

Gamecube

Odama - $23.99
Baten Kaitos Origins - $23.99

I can confirm Odin Sphere for 15.99 in Springfield, IL ( I picked up two copies tonight) I will check the Meijer in Rolling Meadows in a couple of days when I go home for winter break.

I'm gonna check at my meijer tomorrow. I figure since it's 15.99 in IN and IL it should be in MI. If I can snag some extra copies I'll PM you guys that requested it.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Damn, no Meijer in NE Ohio

Dave[/quote]

yeah, i miss having meijer next to my dorm when i was living in dayton for my freshman year of college :(

[quote name='aen']yeah, i miss having meijer next to my dorm when i was living in dayton for my freshman year of college :([/QUOTE]
So where did you live? Ghettorun?

I picked up the only copy at the Colonel Glenn store last night. The case had a cut in it from an overzealous stockboy's misuse of a box cutter, but I really can't complain for the price. The Harshman store didn't even have any games on clearance. I also picked up Summon Night for GBA (another Atlus game) for $9.99 and saw Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime for $13.19 and Picross DS for $11.99, which is an obscene value.

Just checked all 3 Meijer locations in the Muskegon area in Michigan. None of the 3 had Odin Sphere in stock, I was very disappointed :(. I swear there is an army of CAGs who live in this area (or one frentic ebayer, not sure which) because finding games on clearance around here is nearly impossible.

I did see a whole slew of others game on sale tho. Including Disgaea 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner, and Xenosaga III all for $23 a piece.

Thanks OP: I got Jeanne D'Arc at the Allen Park, MI store for $17.99 + 10% off (though it wasn't marked). No one seemed to have Odin Sphere.

[quote name='Longshot099']
I did see a whole slew of others game on sale tho. Including Disgaea 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner, and Xenosaga III all for $23 a piece.[/QUOTE]
I forgot to mention those, since I was a little in shock at seeing Odin Sphere at that price.

[quote name='Longshot099']Just checked all 3 Meijer locations in the Muskegon area in Michigan. None of the 3 had Odin Sphere in stock, I was very disappointed :(. I swear there is an army of CAGs who live in this area (or one frentic ebayer, not sure which) because finding games on clearance around here is nearly impossible.

I did see a whole slew of others game on sale tho. Including Disgaea 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner, and Xenosaga III all for $23 a piece.[/quote]

I live in Muskegon too!
I know that I saw it at the North Muskegon and Mall Meijers in just the last week or so, someone must have bought them all.:cold:

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']Are most games set aside at your stores? my odin was still marked $40 in the case.[/quote]

YMMV on that as well. I found a section in one Meijer right out on the end cap of the start of the video game section and at another meijer the games were still in the case.

It's so weird that no one in MI is finding Odin Sphere. I hit up the Warren and Madison Heights Meijers today and lucked out. Although, while in MH, this guy seemed like he had found out about the deal from online too. Cause he was all helpful to me and handed me all the PS2 games and mentioned that he was their eariler. If you are reading this sir... thanks for helping a fellow cag brother out.

I saw everything else though. Like I remember seeing Odin Sphere on store shelves before and collecting dust. As soon as the sale hits it's like everybody's momma hopped on the clearence.

I did check and these prices should be corporate wide. I saw every game the OP listed except "Odin Sphere" in stock. I want "Jean D'Arc" as the game looks great but I don't have a PSP. I did end up buying "Project Sylpheed" though and after discounts it came to $15.45 w/tax.

Thanks, OP!

Also, "Ninja Gaiden: Sigma" for PS3 was marked down to $35.99 and "Shin Megami Tensai: Digital Devil Summoner" for PS2 was marked down to $23.99.

none in houston :(

Really want Jeanne D'Arc, and Odin Sphere and would even go for Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY just cause.

Ridge Store in Cincinnati had Odin Sphere, I took last copy, but wanted scrolls, and they didnt have it. OS was 15.99, but not marked it.

Meijer's at Eastgate, CIN, OH cleaned out, but Milford, OH was LOADED! Only game I didnt see was Oblivion, they had a TON of other titles. I had most so I didnt get any.

I walked away with these...

Rule of Rose 17.99 (Last Copy)
Xenosaga III 23.99 (Last Copy)
Bladedancer 11.99
Contact 13.99 (Last Copy)

What I can recall seeing, that werent listed before, were these titles....

King Kong 360 8.99
Prey CE (there was like 7 copies left)
Virtua Fighter 5 PS3
Magical Starsign
Donkey Konga II with Drums
Godfather CE

There were a lot of xbox and ps2 titles, but nothing really worth mentioning.

There were quite a few PS3 titles on sale. Heres a few...

NBA Street
NFS Carbon
ICON
Untold Legends Dark Kingdoms
Sports Titles.

Sorry I couldnt do any better with remembering....

And also YMMV.

Happy Holidays....

anyone check there store for a copy of persona 3, mine had an odin sphere but the persona 3 they had was gone.. and i believe they had a few persona 3s.

Checked out a local Meijer here in Cincinnati, OH, but Odin Sphere was listed at retail price. I did manage to see a copy of Ys Ark of Napishtim, however (though it was also at retail price).

Alan you gotta getem to ring it up.

[quote name='alan90oblivion']Checked out a local Meijer here in Cincinnati, OH, but Odin Sphere was listed at retail price. I did manage to see a copy of Ys Ark of Napishtim, however (though it was also at retail price).[/quote]

Burshamj- They said Devil Summoner not Persona. In the Flint area we were cleaned out of Odin Sphere as i now have 4 copies and GOTY's they had 3 and picked them all up. If any of you guys from Muskegon follow the Fury and goto road games I can hook you up with copies of the game if you'll be in Flint this weekend for the game. Just make me a offer and i'll see what I can do. I just got a 360 and looking for games/controllers/headsets. Basically anything...I also have copies of Rogue Galaxies and Discgea 2

[quote name='McCloud?']Thanks OP: I got Jeanne D'Arc at the Allen Park, MI store for $17.99 + 10% off (though it wasn't marked). No one seemed to have Odin Sphere.[/quote]

How did you get 10% off?

BTW, I got a copy of Odin Sphere if anyone wants to trade, PM me.

I hit the Bloomingdale IL store and came up empty. I'm going to try and hit the Rolling Meadows store and have my sister check St Charles.

Anyone get an extra Odin Sphere or Oblivion GOTY for 360? Send me lists, I have to put my trade list together still.

Thanks OP! I saw this thread yesterday before I went out to Meijer. None of the prices were marked down but they rang up at the discounted prices. They had B1G1 and a 10% discount yesterday so I got the last Odin Sphere (case and insert were damaged, but that's ok) as well as Final Fantasy V for GBA. Total was $15 after tax. Sweet deal.

[quote name='toldawg128']Thanks OP! I saw this thread yesterday before I went out to Meijer. None of the prices were marked down but they rang up at the discounted prices. They had B1G1 and a 10% discount yesterday so I got the last Odin Sphere (case and insert were damaged, but that's ok) as well as Final Fantasy V for GBA. Total was $15 after tax. Sweet deal.[/quote]

Your store had a B1G1 sale? Intresting.

Well I hit up the Royal Oak, MI Meijer today and found my Odin Sphere. Last copy too. Gonna go by the Southfield Meijer tomorrow to grab another copy for a friend or a cagger or whatever. Maybe grab Jean D' Arc too. Who knows...

[quote name='FurryCurry']Your store had a B1G1 sale? Intresting.
[/QUOTE]

Last Saturday all Meijers had "Buy 1, get 1 free" on games under $20 on PS2, Xbox, GBA, and NGC. They also had 10% off all general merchandise. It was in their Saturday ad and was only for that day.

My local Meijer didn't have any copies of Odin Sphere (which I would have traded since I already got the game when it came out), but they had a ton of copies of Final Fantasy 4 and 5 for the GBA marked down to $18. As well as some copies of Disgaea 2 marked down to I think $24.

I ended up getting Jeanne D'Arc on PSP for $17 and Geist on Gamecube for $8.

bread's done
Back