Sony Dual Shock 2 Controllers, $6.25 at Target B & M

shadobox

CAG Veteran
Was in Target today to pick up a few things and wandered over to the VG section. They have the Light Grey Dual Shock 2 (made by Sony, not generics) for 6.25. I checked the price and bought one and it rang up for that price too. It looks like the grey one only is that price...might be discontinued or something. YMMV on this one, as this was the only Target I went to

[quote name='defender']Umm...sony didnt make any gray Dual Shock 2s...they are most likely PSone controllers.[/quote]

he means clear black im guessing

i saw these on clearence at a target maybe 6-8 months ago but they were 13$

I missed out on the new egg deal...is that target special online....otherwise is there a place 2 get Sony Dual Shock 2 controllers cheap????

Target had these on clearance a little while back. I remember, I bought one in october, returned it the day before thanksgiving for $13, went back the day after thanksgiving and it was still there. So I saw a guy looking at ps2 controllers and I was about to tell him about the slate gray controller for $13 but I wanted to make sure it was still $13 so I scanned it and it came up $0.00. They needed the scanning gun and it came up to $6.25. But, I freaking gave it away as a cheapass x-mas present to someone I know who doesn't even freaking use it. It just sat there for two months collecting dust in it's package, then she used it once or twice. I'm pretty pissed now. Oh swell.

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR THE INFO, I WENT TO TARGET THIS MORNING IN BRICK, NJ AND I PICKED UP 5 SLATE GREY PLAYSTATION 2 DUAL SHOCK CONTROLLERS FOR $6.24 EACH. THERE ARE STILL 3 LEFT. GOOD LUCK

woo hoo! i got one of those for 6.24 too!

too bad for me that that was the ONLY thing in the games section that was clearanced...i checked like 10 games...i want Amplitude badly!

Thanks so much for the heads up on that - I nabbed four of them. My main controller was going bad, and now for the price of ONE replacement, I can load up the multi-tap! :D

Location was in Indianapolis at the Southport store. They had like one left I think.

R~

[quote name='rsigley']in union nj i brought up slate gray controller to scanner but scanned at $25 oh well[/quote]

me too. :(

Can someone check their box and post the real color name???

I checked my local Target months ago when people reported getting slate gray controllers for $12 or so, but they didn't have any then either. They have all the full-price color controllers in stock but none of the clearance model, too bad for me.

i got 3 for 6.24 apiece at my target (2 for friends, and one for myself). awesome deal! thanks for the heads up op! this was at the target in tustin marketplace, CA. they had a bunch of controllers left when i checked out.

I was at one Target on Saturday and they didn't have them, but I decided to stop by one I was passing on Sunday and found some. Grabbed two (to make four for me) at $6.24 each and there were still some left (Reston, VA). Very nice deal.

[quote name='elprincipe']I was at one Target on Saturday and they didn't have them, but I decided to stop by one I was passing on Sunday and found some. Grabbed two (to make four for me) at $6.24 each and there were still some left (Reston, VA). Very nice deal.[/quote]

Hi I live in Fairfax, VA and I was wondering which Target did you go to find the $6.24 controllers. They didn't have any at my local one which is in Burke, VA. Thanks.

I've said it before, but Atlanta Targets absolutely blow when it comes to any of these clearance deals. None of the past clearance prices have been good at any of the four Targets around my house, and when I scanned the slate grey controller tonight (they had about 6) it rang up as 24.99.

This is some serious bullshit.

Seems like all the good Target deals are either in the NE or West coast; has anyone found any good Target clearance items anywhere in the Southeast?

[quote name='organicow']I've said it before, but Atlanta Targets absolutely blow when it comes to any of these clearance deals. None of the past clearance prices have been good at any of the four Targets around my house, and when I scanned the slate grey controller tonight (they had about 6) it rang up as 24.99.

This is some serious bullshit.

Seems like all the good Target deals are either in the NE or West coast; has anyone found any good Target clearance items anywhere in the Southeast?[/quote]

The price online for the slate grey controller is also $24.99. I'm not sure why there is a price difference. Shouldn't prices be the same nationwide?

[quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='elprincipe']I was at one Target on Saturday and they didn't have them, but I decided to stop by one I was passing on Sunday and found some. Grabbed two (to make four for me) at $6.24 each and there were still some left (Reston, VA). Very nice deal.[/quote]

Hi I live in Fairfax, VA and I was wondering which Target did you go to find the $6.24 controllers. They didn't have any at my local one which is in Burke, VA. Thanks.[/quote]

Hi. I got two from the Reston store, right off of Fairfax County Parkway on Sunrise Valley or Sunset Hills (forget which is which; the one on the northern side of the toll road). Hope that helps!

bread's done
Back