Any hints of Simpson Blu-Ray Cheap next couple weeks?

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
I only got the SD version from CC (The Springfield Map I kinda want to have... Hey is that Online yet?)

I am not sure to get it on BD. I hear PQ is really much better, but I also want a Deal like BOGO... know anything upcoming up?

wouldn't it be the same money spent had you just bought the BD to begin with rather than get a deal on the SD then look for a deal on the BD?

hey... you can get now from Target or Wallmart... they have 90 days return policy. If you see the disk cheaper within 90 days somewhere else (Amazon BOGO for example), buy'em and return to target/walmart. :)

i am selling one...i watched it once...check my tradelist...

It might be a while before Simpsons is part of a BOGO since it is Fox

You can try using that Target.com coupon. It worked for me. That's about the only real thing you can do right now. You should've just gotten the BD version to begin with. Only thing is that it's so plain..nothing inside just the disc. Still looks and sounds great.

I was going to seek out a Blockbuster that has this for sale, new, but I'm afraid they'd want $40 for it, which would make using my credit less of a deal.

[quote name='basketkase543']Where do you see this? There's nothing posted in that link about a MIR.[/quote]

Its a MIR they give on all purchases made on Buy.com, not many actually read that they are eligible for the $10 MIR though.

After you add the item to cart, you'll see the page about a magazine selection. If you deny the magazine selection, you can click on the "See Details" and there will be a link for a $10 MIR form for not selecting a magazine subscription.

If you have a membership or know someone who does, COSTCO is running a promotion where you get $10 off if you buy any season of the Simpsons ($19.97) and the Blu Ray version of the Movie ($27.99). One season and the BluRay for under $40.00. Good enough for me.

I ordered an item from CC's web site, for in-store pickup, and when I got there they couldn't find the item. Don't know if it was a glitch or just employees not being able to locate it, but I got a $24 gift card for the hassle. It was on my way home, so I didn't waste any gas driving there, thank goodness. I'm thinking about picking up the Simpsons Movie BD, which is $29.99 there. Would work out to $8.09 out of pocket after using the gift card.

bread's done
Back