[DEAD] Sorry guys...no naked chicks were ever here

icarwngs55

CAGiversary!
NOT REALLY BUT...I will make it simple...
click link below, click Yoshi Story Circle, click vote
www.gamesniped.com

I am in a contest I JUST HAVE TO WIN...so your help as fellow cheapasses is greatly appreciated...I know this is a bit of spam

BUT...It is another deal...because this site is simply awesome at helping you find otherwise missable rare ebay video game auctions

I will love all of you...PLEASE!

Mike

PS-AS PROMISED

http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/lara.jpg

Awesome, i LOVE naked chicks.

chicken_with_chics_active.gif

Moving to Contests and Referrals.

[quote name='nick1990']Congratulations OP, you will not be getting my vote.[/quote]

Yeah, this is pretty lame of you to do... I'm not sure how many people will be all, "WOO!!! SOMEONE NEEDS ME TO VOTE FOR THEM!!! YESSSSSSSS!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I'M SURFING CAG!!!! W00t!!!! VOTING FTW!!!" :roll:

[quote name='Riyonuk']Horrible mistake on his end, I voted for that other CAG.[/QUOTE]
i wasn't even going to vote for either. NOW i'm going to vote for the other guy. =)

HEY STOP HATING!! It wasn't like I meant to SPAM. I am openly sorry for even trying to post, I just saw at the last minute I was MAJORLY losing and decided to post; though I said to myself before hand I wouldn't SPAM the boards I read with Contest Stuff. But I saw other people doing similar things so I figured, meh Why not?

I am sorry that you guys had to take this so close to heart and will try not to do this ever again. I didn't want to just post HELP ME WIN THIS CONTEST, because in the past people get yelled at for that too or just ignored.

It was a no win going into this, not only this thread but the contest as well.

I thought personally the Hot Chicks thing was funny...but I guess I was wrong...sorry.

Mike-fellow CAG

bread's done
Back