10 rules of online gaming (pretty funny)

Well, from experience in Allied Assault, Counterstrike, the Halos, and CoD1 and 4, this applies to every frickin' one of them...which is why I enjoy it so much.

that was pretty damn funny. sad thing is, if you play cod 4 mercanary deathmatch and are any good at all, you do get stuck with all the "noobs" and get a loss. i have to say i berated my team bad that match since i went 41 and 15 and lost in a team deathmatch. if you haven't played that, the match goes to 750 points and each kill is worth 10 points. that means i had 410 points myself on kills alone, damn those gay noobs (just got to use what is given to my by my new found golden rules).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Isn't this from the Xbox Live EULA?[/QUOTE]
FTW

That article was pretty funny. It also reminded me why I don't play FPSes online much unless it's with people I know IRL.

The less you play games online, the less funny this is. Thusly, I wasn't into it. They're basically all the reasons I choose to NOT play online.

This Thread is GAY!
Everyone here who posted here are freaking noobs.
Also I would have been the first person to respond but i got post number 15 because of fucking LAG.
Whatever your all a bunch of cheap naggers anyways.
I got to go practice on my singing now ... peace.

bread's done
Back