MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

I didn't make this score....my gf did.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:?:[/QUOTE]

Mario 64 DS (and I think New Super Mario Bros) has a minigame called "Wanted" on it. It shows you a character face, and then gives you some amount of time to find it. The thing is that if you find it quickly, you get bonus time added on, which can help you rack up higher scores.

So it'll show Mario's face, and then switch to a screen full of Luigi faces. They are moving around and such, so it can be hard to find the wanted face. A better example is finding Yoshi between a lot of Luigis since everyone is green.

Most people probably don't crack 100 or so. Every successful find is a point, which means MNL's woman played this game for at least...gee, I'm going to guess 2-3 hours overall.

[quote name='Strell']Mario 64 DS (and I think New Super Mario Bros) has a minigame called "Wanted" on it. It shows you a character face, and then gives you some amount of time to find it. The thing is that if you find it quickly, you get bonus time added on, which can help you rack up higher scores.

So it'll show Mario's face, and then switch to a screen full of Luigi faces. They are moving around and such, so it can be hard to find the wanted face. A better example is finding Yoshi between a lot of Luigis since everyone is green.

Most people probably don't crack 100 or so. Every successful find is a point, which means MNL's woman played this game for at least...gee, I'm going to guess 2-3 hours overall.[/QUOTE]Madness.

Thanks for the explanation.

It's like Where's Waldo, but picture all the little people moving.

Note to self: Get someone high on acid and try this. Could make for some laughs.

[quote name='Strell']Mario 64 DS (and I think New Super Mario Bros) has a minigame called "Wanted" on it. It shows you a character face, and then gives you some amount of time to find it. The thing is that if you find it quickly, you get bonus time added on, which can help you rack up higher scores.

Most people probably don't crack 100 or so. Every successful find is a point, which means MNL's woman played this game for at least...gee, I'm going to guess 2-3 hours overall.[/quote]

Thanks Strell. Yeah my gf usually plays this when I play COD4 with other CAGs. She's gotten really good, as you can tell.

I usually frown on posting these, but I think this is appropriate:

funny-pictures-bad-trip-cat-bedroom.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']Note: get Liquid high on acid and make him do physics.[/QUOTE]That'd be weird.

[quote name='Magehart']I just watched King of Kong. Billy Mitchell is a total dick.[/quote]

I am waiting for the wait on netflix to end so I can get it.

Super Mario 64 - that's a game I still need for my DS. I've got a Target gift card, but I'm torn on what to get with it. Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Pokémon Diamond, SM64, New Super Mario Brothers, Advance Wars...there are so many good DS games I don't have. :whistle2:k

Court date for my ticket is on Tuesday morning. Here's hoping it goes well.

"It makes me wanna fart!"

"Hey, cut that out or pay the price!"

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Wait...Salute Your Shorts? How? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Moxio provided a link with some episodes. I won't repeat it since he expressed concern about people knowing about it, but you could find it if you check his posts. He put it up maybe 1-2 hours ago.

[quote name='Strell']Moxio provided a link with some episodes. I won't repeat it since he expressed concern about people knowing about it, but you could find it if you check his posts. He put it up maybe 1-2 hours ago.[/QUOTE]
Found it.

I'll definitely get some use out of what's there, but seeing Hey Arnold included makes me sad that Aaah! Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life weren't.

I only hesitantly put it because I'm unsure if it's piracy or not. Also, the fact that more people knowing = more chance of the files getting removed.

:bouncy: Just found that website Mox provided.
Kenan & Kel come on like everyday on The N, as does Growing Pains. Salute Your Shorts, however, does not.

Ugh was fuckin hillarious.

Woah..Billy Blanks' son, Billy Blanks Jr (LOL) has a workout video TOO!
He does it with his wife.. :whistle2:k
Even though he looks extremely gay and COVERED in AIDS. But whatever. Tae Bao (sp?) is a good time. Billy Blanks is just scary though :cry:

Woah..Billy Blanks' son, Billy Blanks Jr (LOL) has a workout video TOO!
He does it with his wife.. :whistle2:k
Even though he looks extremely gay and COVERED in AIDS. But whatever. Tae Bao (sp?) is a good time. Billy Blanks is just scary though :cry:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']
I'll definitely get some use out of what's there, but seeing Hey Arnold included makes me sad that Aaah! Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life weren't.[/QUOTE]

Man.

Hey Arnold! was excellent when it started, with all that hand-colored background pencil artwork and the smooth jazz inner city feel, complete with all the urban legends. It devolved a little too much after a while.

Ahh! Real Monsters is golden at times. Anything with Charlie Adler (the voice of Ickus and the Gromble) gets my vote.

I think we all agree Rocko's Modern Life deserves to be on DVD.

[quote name='Moxio']I only hesitantly put it because I'm unsure if it's piracy or not. Also, the fact that more people knowing = more chance of the files getting removed.[/QUOTE]
It's probably piracy, but it's more of a gray area when the shows aren't available any other way. You definitely can't use the "financially hurting the parent company" argument there, at least.

[quote name='lilboo']:bouncy: Just found that website Mox provided.
Kenan & Kel come on like everyday on The N, as does Growing Pains. Salute Your Shorts, however, does not.

Ugh was fuckin hillarious.[/QUOTE]
I don't get The N or Noggin anymore. Comcast dropped the channel about a month before it split. :cry:

As soon as I'm able to (i.e. out of college-run housing where my option is Comcast or nothing), I'm going to make sure that company never gets another dime of my money if iat all possible.

:rofl: @ Helga Pataki. She was out of her mind. I really loved Arnold's grandparents. They were a PISS.

Ahh! Real Monsters always made me uncomfortable. I think it's because I've always known about sex (..the sad thing is, I'm not kidding when I say this) and when I would watch that show..that teacher (what was his name?) use to scare the shit outta me..and when an episode would end and they were about to get punished I always thought he raped them.. :cry:. So yeah I don't have easy memories with that show.

Speaking of being young and rape, I had such a crush on Alex Mack

[quote name='Strell']Man.

Hey Arnold! was excellent when it started, with all that hand-colored background pencil artwork and the smooth jazz inner city feel, complete with all the urban legends. It devolved a little too much after a while.

Ahh! Real Monsters is golden at times. Anything with Charlie Adler (the voice of Ickus and the Gromble) gets my vote.

I think we all agree Rocko's Modern Life deserves to be on DVD.[/QUOTE]

Hey Arnold was very solid. I agree, the later stuff (especially the movie. See: vomit) wasn't so great, but there were certainly moments. Gerald was probably my favorite "protagonist's best friend" ever.

[quote name='Strell']I wish I knew how to make that one smiley show up right about now, lilboo.[/QUOTE]

Which one?? The crazy one running in circles? :lol:

Yep yep.

I don't know where they came up with "madam fortress mommy" for Harold to say whenever Helga was being a bitch to him, but I always thought that was hilarious.

All this talk of Nick cartoons and no mention of Angry Beavers? Or Kablam!, a predecessor of sorts to Robot Chicken. :whistle2:(

Hey Arnold's very good for the earlier stuff I've seen and Aaah! Real Monsters is also great though I was surprised that to find out that Jim Belushi was a voice on the show.

Kablam! was great. In fact it IS great because it still comes on. I think everyday. Nicktoons channel is amazing. I get to watch Ren & Stimpy everyday at 3pm :bouncy:
Side Note: I am never going to get a job now.

Those skits with Promethius & Bob would crack me up! He would get *so* angry at Bob :rofl: :rofl:

Angry Beavers had Richard Horvitz, so it already passes the test for being awesome. There were endless WTF moments in that show - the odd vocabulary, the oddball fascination with old time sci-fi horror movies, and Nick Bakai's strange way of pronouncing words (which held it's own against Horvitz's zaniness).

Kablam! had it's moments. Action League Now! was great.

"The Flesh - he's super strong, and super naked."

One show from Kablam - Angela Anaconda - actually got it's own series on (I think) USA. At the last it had a really strange animation style with all the cut-out pictures. Some of the humor was great though. It was like a predecessor to the JibJab cartoons.

[quote name='Strell']Angry Beavers had Richard Horvitz, so it already passes the test for being awesome. There were endless WTF moments in that show - the odd vocabulary, the oddball fascination with old time sci-fi horror movies, and Nick Bakai's strange way of pronouncing words (which held it's own against Horvitz's zaniness).

Kablam! had it's moments. Action League Now! was great.

"The Flesh - he's super strong, and super naked."

One show from Kablam - Angela Anaconda - actually got it's own series on (I think) USA. At the last it had a really strange animation style with all the cut-out pictures. Some of the humor was great though. It was like a predecessor to the JibJab cartoons.[/quote]
I was looking at the wiki for AB and found what the last episode was supposed to be quite funny:

The final straw was when the developers of the show came up with what was to be its final episode, titled "Bye Bye Beavers". The plot consisted of Norbert being told that he's part of a TV series that has been canceled, and that he has to convince Daggett that they're not real, only cartoon characters.

According to Micah Wright, a staffer who wrote several of the episodes for the show, Nickelodeon rejected this episode, as it ridiculed the company's practice of profiting off re-runs instead of new episodes. This episode also disobeyed a rule Nickelodeon imposed on its shows, to never point out that the show has ended.

Bye Bye Beavers was never aired, and after reviewing the episode, Nickelodeon canceled the series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Angry_Beavers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back