The High Score OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Speech in Mex-ee-ko? Hayull naw.

You come up here. ;)[/quote]
I don't want to be in a class fulla dicks.
Puhhh-leasseee. :lol:

[quote name='TFN']You coulda just said you were talking about Rokko, we're all men here.[/quote]

Troof.

Now, to study for ASL. :/

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']So, a friend of mine had sex with a cop to escape from going to jail.[/QUOTE]
Please tell me that your friend isn't a girl.

I don't feel like being disturbed.

hiscore.gif

Apparently.
I just remembered because of something that happened just now on My Space.
But, she told me last weekend while I was with her to get something at Walmart.
Supposedly, she had something in her car and just flat out offered.

I won't go into too much detail, since TFN/Brak or maybe even Dallow could dig her up on my My Space.

I would suggest she smear that cop to get back at him but by this point it's probably just hearsay and she doesn't seem all that broken up about it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You gots to stop putting that shit on a pedestal, mang.

(I have the same problem.)[/QUOTE]
I'm considering removing it from its pedestal, as I've come to realize that romance is something I've picked up from the fiction of men.

[quote name='Brak']I'm considering removing it from its pedestal, as I've come to realize that romance is something I've picked up from man's work of fiction.[/quote]
I've been writing this on my high school journal for quite some time now. ;)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Goin' with yay, you bastards.[/QUOTE]
I'll have you know that I was going to say "Gay."

[quote name='Brak']What kind of game is DevilMayRunuponan i g g a? Is it a beat-'em-up?[/quote]

Sort of. Action/Adventure type deal? I find it's very similar to Ninja Gaiden (xbox/ps3), with minor tweaks as to how the "combo" system works with the additional emphasis on firearms. Both are 3D "beat-em ups" (in a sense) where you explore your current "mission", solve puzzles to get to the end, and fight a shit load of enemies, trying to do so in the coolest way possible (this is more DMC than NG).

[quote name='Temporaryscars']::Looks at you through slit eyes::

I love how you emphasized "3" there. You think you're better than me?[/quote]

Pffft. No way dude. I'm glad you went with GH2, so fi you decide to ditch the game, we can help each other out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back