The High Score OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']People, yourself included, get accustomed to them eventually. Same with braces.

$$$$as look whack as fuck when they get their braces off after having them for like 2 years.

I don't really think braces are bad, though.

Thank god I never had to get that shit, though. Here's hoping my wisdom teeth don't fuck me up.[/quote]

Well the problem is that I am already a slightly overweight nerdy kid and then adding Braces and Glasses and suddenly I extremely nerdy looking.

Whereas I think braces or glasses can be very cute looking on some already cute girls, however if they already don't look so good, it makes them worse.

Speaking of decent/great games, it pains me to say that No More Heroes' overworld takes it from a great game to a good game, IMO.

I really hope the rumor that RB DLC might go up to 2.99 on some songs, is just flat out wrong. I already think it is kinda overpriced at 1.99.

EDIT: I believe you are missing a screw Temp.

so i've been reading up on the live action dragonball movie being made. Apparently James Marsters (Spike from Buffy) is going to be Demon King Piccolo. I'm actually quite impressed with the casting, Chow Yon Fat as Roshi, Emmy Rossum as Bulma. It should be interesting http://www.dragonballmovieblog.com/
Stephen Chow is producer.

[quote name='Rocko']Speaking of decent/great games, it pains me to say that No More Heroes' overworld takes it from a great game to a good game, IMO.[/quote]

I didn't mind the overworld that much. The only time I found I didn't want to do stuff in it was around the #2 ranking, at which point I wanted to get to the end to see what else was coming up.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I didn't mind the overworld that much. The only time I found I didn't want to do stuff in it was around the #2 ranking, at which point I wanted to get to the end to see what else was coming up.[/quote]

The hit boxes on cars are ridiculous, the minimap sucks, and I just generally dislike the overworld. I love the actualy missions and things to do between ranked missions, but I hate the actual overworld itself.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh yeah, weren't you guys going to hang out with DMK and lay Brawl early?[/quote]

DMK moved it to the 16th. And Yes I am still going.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh yeah, weren't you guys going to hang out with DMK and lay Brawl early?[/quote]
I'm not sure, but TFN said that a friend of his has a Japanese Wii and Brawl, so he was going to be a stingy bitch and play. :D

[quote name='Rocko']The hit boxes on cars are ridiculous, the minimap sucks, and I just generally dislike the overworld. I love the actualy missions and things to do between ranked missions, but I hate the actual overworld itself.[/quote]

I pretty much agree with you. I just didn't find it as troublesome, I guess.

[quote name='TFN']I'm waitin' for the dude to get out of work...
modded wii, burnt copy of jap brawl.
[/quote]That was going to be my route until the US version came out, but the Wii is messed up.
Don't want to send it back to Nintendo with special chip inside.

I was watching X Play because they were doing some hands on with the American version.
Adam Sessler sucked! He was Pokemon trainer, and he kept just falling off the stage. Then when a Smash Ball appeared, they had no idea what it was and just let it go around the room, till Sessler finally got it by accident and instead of executing it, he decided to switch pokemon and fall off the stage.

[quote name='TFN']Don't report me!
I would travel to Vader, TX or where ever the hell you're from and murder you, redneckbudge.
[/quote]

It is alright, I wouldn't report you.

[quote name='dallow']That was going to be my route until the US version came out, but the Wii is messed up.
Don't want to send it back to Nintendo with special chip inside.[/quote]

...Take the chip out?

[quote name='Strell']I might make a day trip to go play Brawl.

I dunno yet.

It depends if TFN is there or not.[/quote]

Are you gonna come over to DMK's house?

[quote name='Strell']Because she's Mexican?

And all the Mexican chicks in McAllen look like that?

Don't know why I wouldn't, budge. He's not going to murder me. He wouldn't stand a chance.[/quote]I just noticed the little baby thing on the left.

All the Mexican chicks in McAllen have babies too right?

[quote name='Strell']Because she's Mexican?

And all the Mexican chicks in McAllen look like that?

Don't know why I wouldn't, budge. He's not going to murder me. He wouldn't stand a chance.[/quote]

Do you know him in real life? Is his name Shane? I heard someone talking about this guy in austin who was super good at Mario Kart SNES and his name was shane. Just wondering if that was him.

[quote name='darthbudge']Do you know him in real life? Is his name Shane? I heard someone talking about this guy in austin who was super good at Mario Kart SNES and his name was shane. Just wondering if that was him.[/quote]His real name is DMK, not Shane.

My real name is Dallow, not Brian as JFD thinks.

[quote name='dallow']His real name is DMK, not Shane.

My real name is Dallow, not Brian as JFD thinks.[/quote]

My name is not Darthbudge, does anybody know what it really is? I think I have mentioned it before.

Dallow is making shit up.

Like how he says he's not Greek and doesn't smell like olives and gyros.

Huge fucking liar.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nW9ur0ZTv1w[/media]

Definitely buying that shit.

Especially if Daft Punk is on its soundtrack, like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back