The High Score OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']My name is not Darthbudge, does anybody know what it really is? I think I have mentioned it before.[/quote]DarthPudge.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey...I think we can digg the ott! I see a button at the top. Was that always there?[/quote]

I just adblocked that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My GH3 shipped today too. :High Five!!:[/quote]

When did you order it?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Same.

Should I watch 1776 or should I do my homework...? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Yep, I adblocked it too.

Also what kind of homework is it?

What kind of game is DevilMayRunuponan i g g a? Is it a beat-'em-up?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Same.

Should I watch 1776 or should I do my homework...? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Do your homework.

Friggin' Gym was packed tonight and it's still busy at 9. Pisses me off. I wasted a half hour just waiting to get on equipment. And since it's a leg day, I don't have much options in how to switch up my workout.

I think I'll bike for tn minutes and then go home and play crackdown.

I'm tempted to make fun of Temp, but I don't want to give him a reason to delete me from his XBL friend list.

The horror. I'd never get to see Devo Hat gamertag pic again!

[quote name='Brak']What kind of game is DevilMayRunuponan i g g a? Is it a beat-'em-up?[/quote]

Yeah a Beat 'em up with Platforming and combos.

Ackbar, why not do the workout endorsed by Artie, The Strongest MAYUN, in the wrrrrrrrld?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_-QQ0IH0OA[/MEDIA]

[quote name='darthbudge']Also what kind of homework is it?[/QUOTE]Late diff eq, calc due tomorrow, Japanese due tomorrow, speech due tomorrow, English reading.

=/

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Do your homework.[/QUOTE]Not the answer I wanted to hear.

Why? Is 1776 bad or something?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Late diff eq, calc due tomorrow, Japanese due tomorrow, speech due tomorrow, English reading.

=/

Not the answer I wanted to hear.

Why? Is 1776 bad or something?[/quote]

I didn't even know there was a 1776 movie. It was just some homework I find fun, some I don't. None of those I find fun. I guess Speech is pretty good though.

[quote name='Strell']I'm tempted to make fun of Temp, but I don't want to give him a reason to delete me from his XBL friend list.

The horror. I'd never get to see Devo Hat gamertag pic again![/quote]

Hahah wuss. I'd never delete you from my friends list. I wouldn't dish it out if I couldn't take it.

[quote name='Maklershed']:whistle2:k Hmm, I hope CAG 2.0 can handle the digg effect because apparently every thread can now be submitted to digg.[/QUOTE]
AIDS.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hahah wuss. I'd never delete you from my friends list. I wouldn't dish it out if I couldn't take it.[/QUOTE]

DEVO HAT DEVO HAT DEVO HAT

Yeah. Suck on that, Nancy.

[quote name='TFN']Who did that, Strell?[/QUOTE]

I didn't say someone did it.

That scrrrrrrrrrrilous lies.

scRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRilous!

[quote name='darthbudge']I didn't even know there was a 1776 movie. It was just some homework I find fun, some I don't. None of those I find fun. I guess Speech is pretty good though.[/QUOTE]
Speech is the worst class I've ever taken. First class that I've ever cut, as well.

Coincidence?

I own the first three DMC, but I've never even touched them.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Speech is the worst class I've ever taken. First class that I've ever cut, as well.

Coincidence?[/quote]
Why is that? I'm usually kinda shy around new people, but not really in that class.
Not sure why. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Speech is the worst class I've ever taken. First class that I've ever cut, as well.

Coincidence?[/quote]

Speech is awesome, but I guess it depends on your personality and teacher.

[quote name='Strell']DEVO HAT DEVO HAT DEVO HAT

Yeah. Suck on that, Nancy.[/quote]

Devo hat...lulz...

580601162_9d7565f7b0_o.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Why is that? I'm usually kinda shy around new people, but not really in that class.
Not sure why. :lol:[/QUOTE]
1) Everyone in there eats dick
2) The teacher eats dick
3) The assignments eat dick
4) I have the next period off, so I can get home by Noon.

I'd never go if I didn't need it to graduate.

On that note, I just got accepted to the Honors Physics program at UT. :D
One out of thirty, $$$$as.

[quote name='darthbudge']Speech is awesome, but I guess it depends on your personality and teacher.[/QUOTE]I never said I didn't enjoy speeches. See above.

[quote name='Liquid 2']1) Everyone in there eats dick
2) The teacher eats dick
3) The assignments eat dick
4) I have the next period off, so I can get home by Noon.

I'd never go if I didn't need it to graduate.

I never said I didn't enjoy speeches. See above.[/quote]

Yeah well I guess it depends on your class as I said.

[quote name='Strell']Bad grammar probably finishes you off by itself, eh woowoo?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's just the idiocy of people in various threads such as the NFL one and a few others.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I feel like Jerry's dad when he thought he was getting a "hot" tip calculator. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Is this about....it?

Woowoo: Aye sir. There's no shortage of stupidium 'round these parts. We even get the rare glowing kind.

[quote name='Liquid 2']1) E

[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Let me know when you take a history class.

[quote name='Strell']Woowoo: Aye sir. There's no shortage of stupidium 'round these parts. We even get the rare glowing kind.[/QUOTE]

And it's not even that I don't expect it. It's that I continue to read threads that I know are full of the clowns of this place.

Let's keep our eyes peeled for a really stupid thread to Digg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back