360voice.com Get $100 Bestbuy card!

dsella

Banned
http://www.360voice.com/join/5U3487JP

Click the link
Verify your e-mail address
Re-click the link
Go to the bottom, and join the challenge

The challenge will last for 30 days. Person with the most GAINED gamerscore at the end of the 30 days will win the $100 Bestbuy card.

It should be a rule before you start the contest to have everyone login. His last login online shows 59 days. He could have racked up a lot of gamerpoints between then and now.

No, I told him to join and let me win. Lol..I know him from achieve360points.com. Are you MisterHostile?

I'm in it. I started my own but it would take too long to get 14 people to join. We only have until 2/13 to start this challenge or the $100 Best Buy gift card option is gone.

edit: I would be him.

Oh, alright. :) Is that a secondary account? Because I don't want to play people that are going to do all these easy ass 1000's just to win. I want a challenge. Hense the title.

I just got my 360 about three weeks ago so it's my main. I also won't be playing shitty games like Avatar, King Kong and TMNT if that's what you're implying. Feel free to add anything else.

[quote name='Hostile']I just got my 360 about three weeks ago so it's my main. I also won't be playing shitty games like Avatar, King Kong and TMNT if that's what you're implying. Feel free to add anything else.[/QUOTE]

Alright. Do you have AIM or MSN? PM me.

cr xauntgenny - is a user in the contest, who has not logged in 59 days! Kick him! Also do you plan to login to xbl anytime soon?

[quote name='seen']cr xauntgenny - is a user in the contest, who has not logged in 59 days! Kick him! Also do you plan to login to xbl anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

I am on Live, I have my online status and games played blocked, which I have to change obviously. And why kick that guy? I know him, he just has his status blocked.

[quote name='seen']Have him show it then. Its extremely shady to have it blocked for these challenges.[/QUOTE]

Why does it matter for ONE person? There are still 14 others. And no, he doesn't have points offline. He rarely plays. I had him join to take up a spot.

It matters for others because one could have a ton of pts built up and then sign on the last day of the competition and boom, out of nowhere he wins....For this guy I'll take your word for it but for others I hope you enforce this rule.

[quote name='seen']It matters for others because one could have a ton of pts built up and then sign on the last day of the competition and boom, out of nowhere he wins....For this guy I'll take your word for it but for others I hope you enforce this rule.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, trust me..this guy isn't doing that. I have known him for a while and has mostly moved onto PC gaming.

If its still open in 8 days I will be down (already in one), but I doubt that you guys will still be waiting that long until you start this thing.

[quote name='BernardB89']a quick question, once you join, can you back out?[/QUOTE]

Before the challenge starts, yes. If it's in progress, you will have to e-mail them and have them remove you.

It'll really break your heart if you were close to winning but didn't. If you weren't even in contention, it doesn't hurt at all.

Okay...i joined and this is my first one. I don't really care to try to win, but sometimes I find time and rack up a shit load of gamerpoints out of nowhere, so I might have a chance. If I lose...oh well.

I joined so you guys can start this. I won't be competing though. As I sold my xbox a few days ago on craigslist....but I think I still have a month or 2 on my XBL account.

And don't worry about someonelse logging in...I deleted my profile and info off the 360 before dropping it off.

[quote name='CRAZYstarscream']I joined so you guys can start this. I won't be competing though. As I sold my xbox a few days ago on craigslist....but I think I still have a month or 2 on my XBL account.

And don't worry about someonelse logging in...I deleted my profile and info off the 360 before dropping it off.[/QUOTE]

What's your account?

Is anyone else seeing aholla89 with a 5,475 point gain within 11 minutes of the challenge starting? It might be just 360voice updating weirdly but if it's still there by tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to report him/her.

[quote name='Hostile']Is anyone else seeing aholla89 with a 5,475 point gain within 11 minutes of the challenge starting? It might be just 360voice updating weirdly but if it's still there by tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to report him/her.[/quote]

just noticed that as well...what a bitch

[quote name='Kendal']I am in, well once my current contest expires at 3 am EST.[/QUOTE]

You can't get in then. Today's the day the challenge needs to be activated to get a prize.

There are some slots in my challenge here:

http://www.360voice.com/join/1N4T95M9

I have to cut some of the dead weight first.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']You can't get in then. Today's the day the challenge needs to be activated to get a prize.

There are some slots in my challenge here:

http://www.360voice.com/join/1N4T95M9

I have to cut some of the dead weight first.[/quote]

I have played and beaten Avatar. Well I got my 1000 gs. Are there any other games not allowed? I am used to just getting as much points as you can no matter what game they are from.

My comments keep getting deleted from the other site for some reason...so i guess i'm going to post here instead. What's the point of it being called "trash talk" when you can't even post shit that is less harsh than trash talk?

bread's done
Back