Free $20 Amazon Giftcard

[quote name='darksidechaos']anyone verify its worth it? and works? Has anyone gotten the card?[/quote]

its new, no one has recieved their cards yet. but try it, nothiing bad will happen

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']What are the E: and T: fields below name when you are putting in your information?[/quote]

E = email
T = Telephone

and thanks op!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']What are the E: and T: fields below name when you are putting in your information?[/quote]

Email, Telephone

[quote name='got_rock']Thanks OP. Did it.[/quote]
no problem.

[quote name='marrvia']Cool, thanks![/quote]
anytime.

[quote name='whoknows']I did it.

Thanks OP

Worst thing that happens is they don't send the giftcard[/quote]
exactly.

[quote name='shadylane']will they send by email or postal mail?[/quote]
no clue yet.

[quote name='NoZoL']Done, thanks hope it works and i dont get tons of junkmail[/quote]
you wont

read the OP.

[quote name='CombatFrog']Heh thanks. I didn't realize I was that involved in my campus library until now ;)[/quote]
nice!

[quote name='Moxio']Thanks.[/quote]
I aim to please.

[quote name='GenDV138']Thanks OP, filled it out.[/quote]
you're welcome.

[quote name='NoZoL']some1 tell me, will i get it, i didnt put email , or telephone in.,[/quote]
well they might send you the giftcard via email. try it again on another computer or something and dont forget to put in your email

[quote name='naiku']And thats what UPS can do for u!

thanks op![/quote]
i was thinking about making "What can Brown do for you?" my user title.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']well they might send you the giftcard via email. try it again on another computer or something and dont forget to put in your email

i was thinking about making "What can Brown do for you?" my user title.[/quote]

I did it, thanks man!

[quote name='mr ryles']but I'm not a librarian.[/quote]

yea i'm pretty sure no one in this thread is one either :lol:

Thanks OP ... Isn't that site gonna be shocked at all the "librarians" there suddenly are.

[quote name='supraazn']Is it just me or does it look like the survey has just changed from the 20$ GC to a ipod raffle now.[/quote]

It still does gift card through the original link...but when I finished, it did have a link for an ipod drawing for taking a survey.

Oh well, as long as I get mine :D

[quote name='sfgiantsflgators']It still does gift card through the original link...but when I finished, it did have a link for an ipod drawing for taking a survey.

Oh well, as long as I get mine :D[/quote]

yea i got the GC too ... so maybe after you do it the survey changes?

[quote name='momotaru']OPさんはこのサイトをポストして、本当にありがとうございました。[/QUOTE]
Opening(or original) poster(or post)

bread's done
Back