Good wishes to Mrs. Wombat and Lil' Wombat

CaptNink

CAGiversary!
After listening to the latest podcast and hearing about the rough time Mrs. Wombat is going through right now, I thought it would be nice to create a thread where we could post some good wishes for her and the baby (and Wombat too, I guess.)

We're thinking about you Mrs. Wombat! Take care of yourself! :D

Congrats Mr & Mrs Wombat and wishing all the best for the little bundle of joy on the way!

Mrs Wombat I hope & pray your morning sickness suffering ends quickly and that all goes well with your pregnancy.

Mr Wombat please don't make the same mistake I made and for your 1st born treat the misses like a queen the whole time and be as patient as possible! She's going through a rough time and she will try your patience throughout, just go easy on her.

And last but not least take a Lamaze class, being in Long Island I'm sure you know about LIJ Hospital, the biggest baby hospital in the area. They have a great class and service there is top notch (at least when I was there in '04!). You'll be glad you did!

yeah hope the wombat clan gets better soon espically the ms. after hearing the last couple of podcasts so feel better soon.and may your baby be a smart one.

[quote name='SeanNOLA']Just remember: Wombat loves you. And America loves Wombat.[/QUOTE]

Apply Transitive Property: America loves mrs. wombat!

I missed a bunch of podcasts and didn't know *why* Mrs. Wombat wasn't sleeping.

I caught up today and just wanted to say a belated congratulations and a get well soon to Wombat and Mrs Wombat on their little bundle of poop and tears that's coming.

congratulations on the baby, get better Ms. Wombat.

Its a crying shame that people pay more attention to Cheapys youtube account than her.

bread's done
Back