There's a pOTT o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Happy St. Patty's Day.

Once I'm finished with this test I'm up and going to local pubs like Fibbar McGees or Murphy's Law and getting hammered.

[quote name='joe2187']I'll believe it when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert[/QUOTE]
How about when it turns rainbow and smells like purple?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Freudian slip?

Zew/Rocko/Temp/Mak -- you got any advice for my SR question?[/QUOTE]
Oh-HO! That was no slip, m'friend!

[quote name='Maklershed']Answered.[/quote]

Saw that -- thanks -- I'm still tempted to go finish out the last snatch mission for Vice Kings... god those things get annoying. o_O I think I need better clothing so I can get a respect boost.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh Jamie Lee Presley, you have the face of Land O Lakes but the body of a goddess. How I love thee so. :)[/QUOTE]
Her tits are butter.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Saw that -- thanks -- I'm still tempted to go finish out the last snatch mission for Vice Kings... god those things get annoying. o_O I think I need better clothing so I can get a respect boost.[/quote]

Yeah my dude looked ridiculous. He was wearing purple everything except for his shirt which was Azlea or Azure or soemthing like that.

[quote name='lilboo']

my sis is gonna whoop my ass :lol:
I just made an easter basket for my 10 month old nephew and I got him pair of pink bunny ears. THEY ARE CUTE.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$#%@!!! fuckers stole the rest of my points. 260 left. :([/quote]

Wait wait wait, what?

[quote name='lilboo']my sis is gonna whoop my ass :lol:
I just made an easter basket for my 10 month old nephew and I got him pair of pink bunny ears. THEY ARE CUTE.[/quote]
Poor Nephew...

He never had a chance, he never saw it coming. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$#%@!!! fuckers stole the rest of my points. 260 left. :([/quote]

MS took away the points you owned legitimately?

Taste the motherfucking Rainbow!
kelskit.jpg

[quote name='DT778']What job? You hang out in the parking lots of quinceaneras?[/quote]

I'm the one in charge that everything goes smooth at an event. So if things get out of hand and I have to shut down the party....well, I better put on a kevlar vest.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$#%@!!! fuckers stole the rest of my points. 260 left. :([/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? Shady points?

One day i want to walk into an Irish bar on St. Patrick's day wearing an "Hate me I'm English" t-shirt.:lol:

Though around here nobody would probably get it.

[quote name='Brak']What are you talking about? Shady points?[/quote]

I thought they already took all of his shady points...

Fill us in, asshole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back