There's a pOTT o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent my shady points like they were hot.

('cos they were.)

I was so paranoid that I didn't redeem a 1600 points card that I bought a day earlier, because I didn't want Microsoft to take those, in consolation of what I took from them.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$#%@!!! fuckers stole the rest of my points. 260 left. :([/QUOTE]That happened to me today too. I spent all but 1200 of them that I was saving in case they put something else other than crap the last two weeks. Good thing I got every single RB song I was remotely interested in before that.

Did they get you yet, Teefer?

I'm waiting until my brudder finishes Twilight Princess. The good thing is I found the box and all the packaging in the garage so I shouldn't have a problem getting rid of it anymore.

Finally beat that garbage Flirting with Disaster song tonight and got my 90 points and gilded Fender.

fuck...just had the best match of frontlines fuel of war.

We were out numbered, but had killed the other team down to about 20 tickets while we had something like 190.

But damn they were a organized bunch they continued to sneak around and steal our tanks and copters while blowing up all the cover we had. The building I was in got so blown up I was literally hiding behind a piece of the roof that had falling from an air strike.

It was basically spawn....run screaming for you fucking life...dive under what little cover was left and try to blow something up.

After about a 20 min ambush we final lost our last spawn point and lose the game with a 67 tickets to their 12.

I came in first though.....I guess thats alright. Damn that was good.

Kiss and make-up? That $$$$a is as mad as ever. Didn't help that I sucked at the T-Hunt. tho my reasoning, beyond my sucking, is that we didn't have enough people. 25 Terrorists with only 2 players on a new map that I haven't been on is no bueno.

I Just played through Classic Mode in Brawl with Lucas and I got what I think is my first certifiably awesome screenshot.

I think I sent it to dcfox, lilboo, JFD, and Ackabr. I need to get the Wii system numbers for more of you punks. :whistle2:k

I can't believe my dad honestly want me to work more than the 12-13 hour days that I already have to pay for insurance and gas. What fucking garbage.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']No Country for Old Men was damn good.

/obvious man[/QUOTE]
Hitman was better, though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should get this Parts & Labor album strummerbs recommended, wahoo. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']Hitman was better, though.[/QUOTE]

You're both overwhelmingly correct.

[quote name='joe2187']Jeezus fucking christ.

....So.Much.fucking.drama.

Why cant life just be boring? Id give my left nut to get out of all this BS.[/quote]

cml.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That happened to me today too. I spent all but 1200 of them that I was saving in case they put something else other than crap the last two weeks. Good thing I got every single RB song I was remotely interested in before that.

Did they get you yet, Teefer?[/quote]

Nope, spent mine and redeemed a points card after that, but nothings been taken.

Have all that RB shit, know what I'm sayin'?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']cml.[/quote]

Hmmm...Not really anything im looking for.

What would you give me for my liver?

[quote name='Rocko']Corrosive, tell us what's up. :/[/quote]

They ate the rest of the points on my account -- I think they took about another 2000 back. I had about 2260 before I left for my parents to help with my grandmother's death and now I have 260. Oh well... I still got a shit ton of content for my $$$.

Holy shit I just popped in crackdown and had to update it again.

Damn...they are still updating this game? Thats pretty sweet.

I wish xbox live update came with a read me file of some sort. That way I dont have to spend 40 min looking through the internet trying to find out what got updated.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Holy shit I just popped in crackdown and had to update it again.

Damn...they are still updating this game? Thats pretty sweet.

I wish xbox live update came with a read me file of some sort. That way I dont have to spend 40 min looking through the internet trying to find out what got updated.[/quote]

95% of the live arcade games i owned got updates since the last time I played. SotN, Joust, Robotron, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back