There's a pOTT o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably escalate to a claim here soon.
Ive got the DC number that shows nothing ever happned to the package.

@ dallow - Halo 3 people have no sense of humor, I'm not sure that would go over. After one match where my team got completely demolished I said something like "Oh man we were soooo close." And the guys on the other team got all pissy about how it wasn't close at all. Yeah, that's the joke.

[quote name='InuFaye']I will probably escalate to a claim here soon.
Ive got the DC number that shows nothing ever happned to the package.[/QUOTE]

Don't escalate it yourself. You have your money let him either escalate it or let it go.

If people talk shit to me Wubb, I just play along with them. Usually keep talking to them exclusively.

"Oh hey, where you runnin' off to in a hurry like that?
Oops, looks like I got you, but it's ok, I'll let you get me next time."

This is all alot funnier with the voice of course.
Haha.

Its hard to play a halo match without someone telling you how gay you are.
You are gay if you win, you are gay if you lose.

Sometimes I wish stupid people didn't play online.

Ill let him escalate it, and ill just forget about it.

I played a couple of rounds with the ''Happy Sunshine'' clan once. (I think keyblade was there, too)

They were so happy no matter what happened, win or lose. So $$$.

''Oh, you're shooting at me? Oh my god guys, hes shooting at me! Lets like, kill him, or something!''
''Don't be mad cause we won, we love you and its just a game full of fun and happiness!''

Well, OTT.

Daily question time : Guy or Girl?

l_d272e65a6e8d64bdaf0253dda1e5a8d9.jpg

I'm going to say guy, but he/she creeps the hell out of me either way.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Humor me![/QUOTE]

Panic at the Disco and the Counting Crows. :oops:

I wasn't expecting to like PATD, but I gave the album a shot when I found it for eight bucks before they took off, and it clicked with me.

Tally Hall's first album is going to be rereleased in two weeks on April 1st, which is something I'm looking forward to - a good local band getting a major label release is definitely cool to see, especially when you had the first version of the album three years ago. :)

[quote name='InuFaye']Its hard to play a halo match without someone telling you how gay you are.

Ill let him escalate it, and ill just forget about it.[/quote]

Thats why my headset stays off and communications muted. Sorry if anyone in the OTT wants to hear what I sound like...not going to happen.

But imagine Sly Stallone from Demolition Man, not the Rocky movies.

[quote name='InuFaye']Its hard to play a halo match without someone telling you how gay you are.

Ill let him escalate it, and ill just forget about it.[/QUOTE]

This is why I'm glad Nintendo doesn't have voice chat. Having to hear that during Smash Brothers would be a dealbreaker for me, especially since the taunts seem to work pretty well as it is. It's a shame they're so limited in terms of character limit and that you can only have four at once, but I'd rather have that than be called gay every thirty seconds.

[quote name='dallow']#83 knows about the 3 seashells.

Smash Brothers is so much more fun with people talking Walrus.[/QUOTE]

I don't know - if it's anything like voice chat in other games I've played, it seems like it'd detract more than anything else.

If they find a way to reproduce the experience of sitting on a couch with your friends, trash talking each other until somebody storms out of the room after he gets hit by a blue shell, red shell, and lightning bolt in five seconds, I'd be interested.

That said, I'm willing to give it a shot eventually if I get a setup where I'd be able to do it - I don't have a microphone for my computer, and don't you guys use Xbox Live anyway?

I tried 3 times to price match that TRU deal on Wii games.

Nobody would do it!

I was so pissed, now I have to drive to TRU today.
Actually, I may just pass on the deal now and get something cooler. Screw that Wii.

[quote name='dallow']I tried 3 times to price match that TRU deal on Wii games.

Nobody would do it!

I was so pissed, now I have to drive to TRU today.
Actually, I may just pass on the deal now and get something cooler. Screw that Wii.[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing I don't have a car right now, because I probably would've cracked and gotten something...which, after $50 on Smash Brothers and with the impending purchase of football tickets, wouldn't have been a good idea.

I'm still interested in Zack and Wiki, but given how broke I am I may have to hold off until it hits clearance or drops in price used. I want to support the adventure games genre, but that "broke college student" thing isn't helping. :wall:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I chatted with Mr. Beef on XBL while we brawled and it was pretty cool.
I'd rather have that than the taunt things. :/[/QUOTE]

That might be the key factor - playing with people who aren't randomly selected.

Keep in mind I'm still new at online console games - up until now, I didn't have any systems that were capable of it, unless you count the DS I have (without any games with wi-fi multiplayer).

I like it so far, dallow. I just really started playing it last night and I'm on the third stage or so, but its creepy as fuck.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Walrus is my kind of people.[/QUOTE]

Up until I get another one of these newfangled "current gen" consoles, that is. I don't think I'll ever use voice chat much even if it was an option, but we'll see. :)

Damn.
My sister needs to go to some orientation for her new job, and it's pretty far.
I have to take her, but I don't want to have to drive home and then go back and pick her up.
I hope I find something to do for 6 hours. :/

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']
Panic at the Disco and the Counting Crows. :oops:

I wasn't expecting to like PATD, but I gave the album a shot when I found it for eight bucks before they took off, and it clicked with me.

Tally Hall's first album is going to be rereleased in two weeks on April 1st, which is something I'm looking forward to - a good local band getting a major label release is definitely cool to see, especially when you had the first version of the album three years ago. :)[/QUOTE]

:lol: S'all good. I do have much hatred for Adam Duritz, though I'm not sure why.

Gotta show love for good local acts getting their due.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']None of that will occupy 6 hours.

My sister's going to work at an HEB.[/QUOTE]

Anything in the area that'd be worth exploring? Malls? Random stores?

If not, I'd go with the DS/PSP/book/iPod method of distraction.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Anything in the area that'd be worth exploring? Malls? Random stores?

If not, I'd go with the DS/PSP/book/iPod method of distraction.[/quote]
I'm not familiar with the area.

and no Wubb, it's just for her orientation.
I'm pretty sure my mom's gunna take her to work everyday, but it's not too far.

Wubb,

I just got the email from the guy back, and he said the game was sealed and everything when he got it, but when he opened it he was surprised to find it without any UMD. He seems pretty honest after looking at his ebay feedback.

What should I tell him?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Gotta take her to that HEB on Pecan and Ware, JFD?[/quote]
Nah, it's not an HEB.
It's some thing in Mission.

Dallow, her orientation is at a totally different place than where she's going to work.

[quote name='InuFaye']Wubb,

I just got the email from the guy back, and he said the game was sealed and everything when he got it, but when he opened it he was surprised to find it without any UMD. He seems pretty honest after looking at his ebay feedback.

What should I tell him?[/quote]
If the game was sealed, and missing the UMD, then he needs to call Sony to get it replaced.
(do you remember hearing the UMD in the case? the rattle a lot)

[quote name='InuFaye']Wubb,

What should I tell him?[/QUOTE]

I think it's pretty clear that this isn't your fault, so I'd just tell him to contact Sony, and maybe even go as far as to help him dig up the contact information he'd need to do that.

I honestly don't remember. I sold over 20 games last week, and I cant remember at all.

Does anyone know the number that he can call sony at?

[quote name='InuFaye']I honestly don't remember. I sold over 20 games last week, and I cant remember at all.

Does anyone know the number that he can call sony at?[/QUOTE]

Don't they usually print that in the manuals of the games? Got another PSP game lying around you can check?

If not, I'd try their customer service e-mail or phone line.

nah TFN.
I didn't really have any physical attraction to her at all.

Ill look around and see what I can do for this sony phone number.

Is there anyone around here that can photoshop some stuff for me.
I need this a picture of a atari 2600 and a NES with a transparent background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back