Warcraft Contest on Penny-Arcade

ohram

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
Seeing as how all I've done is mooch off your posts for contests, I thought I'd give back for once.

penny-arcade.com

The rules for the contest are on the front page of their site. You must write a ten word story based around the warcraft universe and then email it to [email protected] with the subject of Ten Words. The prize is pretty substantial.

Sorry I can't dwell more into it in this post but It's late and I'm tired.

You may or may not have to register.

The only thing that matters is the prize:

[F]our boxes of boosters, tournament playmats, a Winterveil collector's box, deckboxes, sleeves, two binders, three raid decks, three starter decks, and one of these awesome dice chest things. Each of these sets also includes an X-51 Nether-Rocket, an ultra-rare card that can be redeemed in-game for a custom flying mount. These custom mounts can go for up to two thousand dollars online...

wow_contest_small.jpg

That's one of three sets. We have two more just like it, and you can have one.

A word of warning from the mighty Tycho:

How Not To Do It

This is an example of too many words:

"I'm not a fan of correcting people, but anything under 2,000 words is considered a short short or flash fiction."

You lose.

[quote name='SpazX']I'd feel bad if I entered since I would immediately sell all that shit if I won it.[/quote]

Unfortunately for me, If I won I would probably horde it. I'd end up selling that mount card of course but I don't know about the rest.

entered, Thanks OP! and if i won i would give all of it to my brother, i owe him so much and i dont have a job to pay him back :/ this would definately pay him back and he would be stoked! hopefully i can win it for my brother.

I would enter, but I would sell it all instantly... So I don't think I'm actually going to enter. Maybe someone who will actually use the stuff will win!

I would enter, but I would sell it all instantly... So I don't think I'm actually going to enter. Maybe someone who will actually use the stuff will win!

bread's done
Back