Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Is this game worth it going solo? It's a FF game which should mean it's a solid RPG, right? If I get this, this would be my second FF game (played about half of VII.)

Thoughts?

it can be fun at time and just as frustrating other times. if by solid rpg you mean as good as the traditional series, then no. its not as good.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I hate it.[/quote]

I'm pretty much in your boat.

I liked it until i got to the end boss *I played through it for the first time about a month ago*. The whole game was a breeze, then they wanted you to power level for a long period of time just to be able to beat that sucker. I never bothered.

well I ihaven't actually opened my copy of FFCC yet but i heard elsewhere that it was pretty decent. maybe i heard wrong. I hope not cause then I don't know what i'll do with my extra copy.

Burn it.

I only bought it because it was $10 new, and the first Square title on a Nintendo system in years and years.

[quote name='Wolfkin']well I ihaven't actually opened my copy of FFCC yet but i heard elsewhere that it was pretty decent. maybe i heard wrong. I hope not cause then I don't know what i'll do with my extra copy.[/quote]Give it to me! I will make very good use of it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hm.. well I can't seem to find a relevant way to make use of it and you are from Bakersfield and I did grow up in Fresno. I'm in the middle of a huge crunch academically. If I still have it in say 2 weeks send me a PM I'll make you a deal.

[quote name='Wolfkin']hm.. well I can't seem to find a relevant way to make use of it and you are from Bakersfield and I did grow up in Fresno. I'm in the middle of a huge crunch academically. If I still have it in say 2 weeks send me a PM I'll make you a deal.[/quote]Sure thing,I would be interested.

[quote name='maigoyume']I'd suggest waiting for the wii version, I got to the end boss and got torched[/QUOTE]

Is there a Wii version coming out--besides My Life as a King? Because that's totally a whole different kind of game.

Wow I didn't know there was a NEW one coming out!
I was thinking that you were talking about the WiiWare game that just came out.

But wow, that looks nice so far!

[quote name='LeafPanda']What exactly makes this game horrible?[/quote]

The same thing that makes all 3D FF games horrible. They care more about telling a story than they do about game play. I "played" 20 minutes minutes before I could control anything, and then it was just bad. It's hard to explain what makes it so bad. It's just that feeling you get when on a first date. You can tell if it will work, might work or no chance. The game is like"Oh god I hope my friend calls me so I have an excuse to leave".

See. I really would love to try this game..but it's such a hassle. I need the game, 2 GBAs and 2 link cables. I have a Micro..that doesn't work, miright?

:(

[quote name='lilboo']See. I really would love to try this game..but it's such a hassle. I need the game, 2 GBAs and 2 link cables. I have a Micro..that doesn't work, miright?[/QUOTE]
Ideally, everyone's using their own GBA.

[quote name='yeldarbthetitan']thats crazy, FF 12 was amazing![/quote]

I said most considering I haven't played 12 yet, and I don't remember 11. However 10 is easily one of the most over-liked games ever.

It's worth 7 bucks used. I played it with two friends for a day solid to get towards the end...then never had a chance to finish it. It was fun, but I'm going to have to start from the very beginning...and find new friends, since the ones I initially played with I haven't seen in about 2 years.

For $7 I would get this.. but I still need 2 GBAs and 2 link cables :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

(you can't link a micro to a gamecube, mirite?)

ok i have no idea if i'm in a time warp or what not.. but no micros can't connect to cubes.

P.S. how am I in two peoples sigs for the same quote.
internet is strange.

[quote name='Wolfkin']ok i have no idea if i'm in a time warp or what not..[/QUOTE]
What would make you think that?

[quote name='lilboo']I have a Micro..that doesn't work, miright?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lilboo'](you can't link a micro to a gamecube, mirite?)[/QUOTE]

:whee:

hey for all i know people are answering questions before they're asked. It's be more efficient that way after all. Between that and my ninja prince i'm all kinds of confused.

bread's done
Back