The "GTA4 sucks" OTT 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp, if your opinion is so rock solid, why are you the only one to have it?

And don't tell me to get a life for giving you some stark realism to gnaw on, in retort to you getting lippy over someone contesting your opinion.

I mean, your controller must be messed up, right?

God I fucking want GTA4. :[

If I don't get it this week I'm going to go and play a friend's copy over the weekend just to see what it's like.

[quote name='Rocko']...

God I fucking want GTA4. :[

If I don't get it this week I'm going to go and play a friend's copy over the weekend just to see what it's like.[/QUOTE]

It sucks.

Wow, that's shitty. Finally talked to the office.
They were out of the office most of the day, but the tracking would have updated to note that in case they couldn't deliver right?
C'monnnnn late arrival.

[quote name='Brak']Temp, if your opinion is so rock solid, why are you the only one to have it?

And don't tell me to get a life for giving you some stark realism to gnaw on, in retort to you getting lippy over someone contesting your opinion.

I mean, your controller must be messed up, right?[/quote]

That was serious. A while back I was having problems in COD because my one controller is kind of fucked up. I couldn't run and my sticks were fucked. I keep both my controllers together so sometimes I picked up the messed up one.

I never said my opinion was rock solid, that's why I was willing to change my first opinion and then said that I just need to get used to it. I willingly admit that I was too quick to jump down it's throat. The only reason I got "lippy" was because you said I suck at games. :( I rule at games. :cool:

Does each game have a unique online code to link up to Social like Rockband or is all you need your PSN/XBL ID?

I'm thinking of just buying the game and returning the sealed on in the SE if I doesn't come today.

[quote name='wubb']It's certainly no Halo 3.[/quote]

Which can be a good thing for those of us who immensely disliked Halo 3 and felt it, too, was overhyped beyond all reason. While both franchises attract the hype-wagons, I am enjoying GTA4 more than I ever did the Halo franchise. It just breaks down to preference. ;)

Also, if anyone is upset over the title, you probably need to consider the source and/or relax.

[quote name='dallow']Does each game have a unique online code to link up to Social like Rockband or is all you need your PSN/XBL ID?

I'm thinking of just buying the game and returning the sealed on in the SE if I doesn't come today.[/QUOTE]

It's linked through your PSN/XBL ID

[quote name='dallow']Does each game have a unique online code to link up to Social like Rockband or is all you need your PSN/XBL ID?

I'm thinking of just buying the game and returning the sealed on in the SE if I doesn't come today.[/QUOTE]

Unique code for Rock Band?

All I had to do was sign into Windows Live. Took 2 seconds.

It's dallow, Zew.

Wait, I think you might've also needed a code for the 360 version of Rock Band to link up to the social site.

[quote name='zewone']Unique code for Rock Band?

All I had to do was sign into Windows Live. Took 2 seconds.[/quote]
For Rock Band I put in my PSN id and the unique website code from the disc.

[quote name='jumbo']
It's dallow, Zew.
[/quote]:roll:

I put off lunch so that I could make sure I picked up the game before the office closed for the night.

Ugh.
I'm just gonna go home now. I'll come back though.
Helloooooooooooo traffic!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I heard GTAIV was an even bigger letdown than Smash Bros. Brawl.[/quote]

You're thinking Mario Kart Wii.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Shout out to all my brothas without 360s right now. Hang in there, we're gonna make it![/QUOTE]

If we band together, we'll make it through! :grouphug:

[quote name='Number83']You're thinking Mario Kart Wii.[/QUOTE]

Really? What's wrong with Mario Kart Wii?

I'd argue that Brawl's a bigger letdown because the online play never did work like it should have, but I'd love to hear the explanation for your side of things.

What's the verdict of the general public on MGO?

Also, is there any way to get into the beta now, or is it closed?

[quote name='Rocko']What's the verdict of the general public on MGO?

Also, is there any way to get into the beta now, or is it closed?[/quote]
I can't speak for anyone else but there's nothing special about it. Which is why it's such a let down. There's no reason, that I can think of, for it to exist at all. And it looks like if you're a member of GAP you can still get in

http://kotaku.com/384976/metal-gear-online-beta-invites-going-out-to-playstation-gap-members

Ah hell yeah!
Pulled in and saw the UPS guy holding my box.

Damn, the SE box is a lot taller than I though.
Like those tall CD boxset type things.
I thought it was fat like the Time Crisis boxes.

The Amazon license plate is sealed with the box itself, interesting.
Damn, no time to play, gotta go back to work for another hour.

Oh well, cereal time.

The multiplayer is surprisingly fun with friends, dallow. It's amazing that they got the whole city in there with very minor compromises. Team Deatchmatch kinda sucks though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The multiplayer is surprisingly fun with friends, dallow. It's amazing that they got the whole city in there with very minor compromises. Team Deatchmatch kinda sucks though.[/quote]
Crooks and cops sounds like where it's at.

I'm pretty excited about it. A couple of my friends picked it up, I hope to join them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back