100,000th post coming soon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Check the bottom of the index:
Our CAGs have posted a total of 95590 articles...

Another milestone shattered by cheapness.

That would be funny as hell. Everyone would post at the same time and everyone'd be like, "Nu-unh, I posted first", "Uh-huh, I post first." LOL, I'd like to see this.

Hey, submarines are built pretty well in general, so a sub-quality thread would be a good thing. [I know, I'm reaching here...]
Looks like the site has been up for about 10 months, so that'll be about 10k posts a month, with just over 12000 registered members, and of course a much fewer number of active or semi-active posters.
That's one of the things I really like about CAG--it's not monopolized by three people, but you do see enough of the same names so you start to link personality to screenname; there's usually at least one [somewhat] interesting thread going on, or a new deal; and the traffic's not so heavy that you can't keep up. I've tried a few boards, and if I checked them once a day, I'd see something like 'There are 14122 new posts.' Um, okay--I'm all for active discussion, but that's unmanageable.

edit: Shoot, looks like ~1100 more to go :)

hmmm and the CAG birthday is comming up too (almost been a whole year since the site went up :shock: ), it'd b interesting if v could time it with that. :)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Magliacudy will probably snag that honor...[/quote]

I'm just wondering HOW THE HELL he got his post count over 1k so goddamned fast! :shock: I post here quite frequently and I haven't made it over 1k yet.

[quote name='JimmieMac']He's got mad posting skills.[/quote]

Thank you, thank you. *bowing*

I'd like to thank my family, as they got me sick over spring break which allowed me to post in between bouts of delirium. Or during, depending on how you view my posts.

Ooops...yeah, that won't work because of deleted posts.

I guess we have to go by the number at the bottom of the page in the Forum index.

[quote name='TheRaven']OMG, magilacudy has 25% of all posts this month just by himself. That is insane. What a show off :p[/quote]
no thats 25 out of the top posters

[quote name='TheRaven']OMG, magilacudy has 25% of all posts this month just by himself. That is insane. What a show off :p[/quote] thats 25 out of the top posters

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='video_gamer324']Only about 150 more posts before we hit 100k...[/quote]

That kind of defeats the purpose.[/quote]

So does that. So does this. NOOOOOO! Purpose: Defeated.

bread's done
Back