Two kinds of people in this world, ones who want GTA and ones who want Mario Kart

Lord Jezo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So what kind are you then, and why?

In the podcast they said that there were two kinds of people in this world, once who want Grand Theft Auto and ones who want Mario Kart.

Is this really the way the world is divided? I guess it is a pretty good way to judge things as the games are pretty far apart.

For me I am a Mario Kart person, it came in the mail yesterday and we had a blast with it. GTA means nothing to me. I understand it's pop culture significance and all that but the game itself has never really amused me much. Instead I spend hours in a jrpg or srpg.

But many other people will say the complete opposite, to them a roguelike is worse than taking an exam and GTA is the pinnacle of gaming.

So as Cheepy and Wombat said, there are two kinds of people in this world.

(Topic edit! took out some words so I could put the full Mario Kart name in there)

gta definately, ive played mario kart, and wasnt impressed.....
ps i also enjoy my fair share of jrpg's as well
i just like playing good games :)

MK is Mortal Kombat. Always has been, always will be.

Anyways, I don't have a Wii anymore (lack of games, at least games that interested me), but I love both franchises. GTA is great for single player and Mario Kart is great for multiplayer.

[quote name='hostyl1']J'ai achete le dernier hier, le sucker[/quote]

Sehr komisch. Whats mit dem Deutschen? Zwei kann an diesem Spiel spielen.
Außerdem kaufte ich den letzten gestern, Schößling

Neither one yet.. in my Mind Mario Kart slipped under the radar though.. I think its been slipping since the GC, but dont ahve facts to back that up in front of me...

I presume this to be the Biggest and possibly best GTA going forward.

Again I have neither and never really liked GTA that much.

After i heard Wombat say I bough the last one yesterday, Sucka
i couldn't stop saying it to everyone. lol

but if that wasn't a vote than i would say GTA

I bit on both. I haven't really played the GTA series, but I'm enjoying it. MKW, on the other hand, feels to much of a mildly updated "iteration;" I'm not sure if its worthwhile as I do own MKDS and still enjoy that one.

[quote name='woodcan']Where's the GTK option? Grand Theft Kart[/quote]

I bought the previous title, Petty Theft Kart.

I think one shoudl buy both for a little sandwich action. Or for a little reverse action playing 150cc Mirrored and getting away from the cops in reverse. Oh yeah.

El ultimo lo compre yo, sucka!

In for both as well. One through offers and the other I will get at the buy two get one at half price wii game sale at CC

I bought both. I do know there are types of gamers though. One of my friends really likes everything and anything Mario, but he just can't seem to enjoy grand theft auto.

bread's done
Back