Arizona State cheerleaders kicked off squad for "racy" photos

VanillaGorilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

photo_servlet

I think these fine, upstanding young women should transfer to my school, where conservative crap like this would NEVER happen!

?It's just kinda funny... I mean it's like a hOOters girl getting fired for wearing too much or something. xD

If they were ugly/fat would this have been an issue? actually... nevermind.

[quote name='naes']So... got a higher quality image? :D[/quote]That's the best one that is out there right now, unless some sports blog has one better. But I am at work, and don't exactly want to start searching too deep into this.

[quote name='Kayden']Two of them are wearing two pairs of panties...[/quote]

Maybe it was to help stop leakage?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I like the one second to the left, although I HATE it when chicks mix their bras and panties. Come on ladies, color coordinate![/QUOTE]

Same.

If you went to my school, you'd be glad the cheerleaders never did this. :puke:

[quote name='sendme']why couldnt the cheerleaders do this when i was in school[/quote]

Well, since the tard (obviously gay...) didn't post his name in the article we'll just nominate The Onion.com as this years most worthless and obvious post evah...

wow, I mean I was expecting this not to be recent too...

[quote name='VipFREAK']Well, since the tard (obviously gay...) didn't post his name in the article we'll just nominate The Onion.com as this years most worthless and obvious post evah...

[/quote]

:rofl:

You fail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_onion

[quote name='VipFREAK']Well, since the tard (obviously gay...) didn't post his name in the article we'll just nominate The Onion.com as this years most worthless and obvious post evah...

[/QUOTE]

I'd like to nominate you the worst internet user evah.

As for the OP, it's good to see we still have puritanical morals in our society in order to keep in line those women whose job it is to ensure that we sportsfans are adequately aroused via cheap dance routines and panty flashes.

Someone has to help maintain the high decorum that cheerleaders are traditionally known for.

[quote name='Soodmeg']That girl all the way to the left has a nice ass.[/quote]

She is the worst looking one out of them all.

[quote name='Pookymeister']
n27706180_30673393_9731-copy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Blond has nice rack but face sucks.
Same goes for the middle one minus nice rack.
Second from left has nothing up top and too much in the middle.
Left isn't bad but looks way too young in the face.

My money is on the darkest one their, second from the right. Though it doesn't look like she has too much of a chest either, everything else works.

This site wins the award for the most obnoxious judgmental nerds. All of you would die to just be able to sleep with the ugly one. Stop acting so cool online.

[quote name='darthbudge']The two on the left in that picture are the hottest, I can't decide which though....[/QUOTE]

Correct answer: The one on the far left.

[quote name='Theduck']This site wins the award for the most obnoxious judgmental nerds. All of you would die to just be able to sleep with the ugly one. Stop acting so cool online.[/quote]Says the guy who is trying to act cool online.

Lets all be honest here. I'd hit it with all of them. One at a time or all at once. I don't care. If there's a 1/5 chance that ones a tranny i'd still take my chances.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Says the guy who is trying to act cool online.[/quote]

It is not about acting cool, jackass. It is about admitting that you would tap all of those kegs dry. Man up.

[quote name='Magehart']Lets all be honest here. I'd hit it with all of them. One at a time or all at once. I don't care. If there's a 1/5 chance that ones a tranny i'd still take my chances.[/quote]

Well that is true...

[quote name='Rocko']lol @ the idea that everyone would fuck one of these girls.[/quote]

:facepalm: I totally forgot that everyone on CAG screws supermodels. Seriously, Ethical and Moral reasons aside, you are telling me you wouldn't hit that?

And I suppose I also forgot that everyone has the same taste in women.

Mmm, rail-thin cheerleaders. Fantastic!

Guy on my dorm floor banged the chick on the far left, the black hair, braces.

Michelle, she's a junior.

[quote name='Rocko']And I suppose I also forgot that everyone has the same taste in women.

Mmm, rail-thin cheerleaders. Fantastic![/quote]

I thought you were a girl, not that this statement proves otherwise...

[quote name='willardhaven']I thought you were a girl, not that this statement proves otherwise...[/quote]

He is a guy, but his picture in the album makes him look like a girl.

[quote name='willardhaven']not that this statement proves otherwise...[/quote]
:roll:

[quote name='darthbudge']He is a guy, but his picture in the album makes him look like a girl.[/quote]
At least I don't look like the moon, $$$$a.

[quote name='Rocko']And I suppose I also forgot that everyone has the same taste in women.

Mmm, rail-thin cheerleaders. Fantastic![/quote]It's officiall...WE'VE GOT A CHUBBY CHASER!

Neither extremes are especially attractive to me.

The girl in the red is alright. But the one in the middle? Ew.

[quote name='Rocko']Mmm, rail-thin cheerleaders. Fantastic![/quote]
Most of CAG would probably crush them while banging them :lol:

I for one DEMAND anyone who says they wouldn't hit it with one of those girls to post pics of the last three hookups they have had and then check their balls in at the front desk. You shall be given them back based upon a majority vote if you are deemed worthy.

bread's done
Back