Arizona State cheerleaders kicked off squad for "racy" photos

[quote name='SithFran']Someone with the same taste in women as me.[/quote]That's probably everyone's opinion. Except Rocko. He like's em with a few extra folds and flaps.

[quote name='Magehart']Lets all be honest here. I'd hit it with all of them. One at a time or all at once. I don't care. If there's a 1/5 chance that ones a tranny i'd still take my chances.[/QUOTE]

080428-Ronaldo-vsmall-752p.vsmall.jpg

You and Ronaldo should hang out then.:)

I have no problem in saying that I would hit all of them because I'm a red blooded American male so of course I would. Only problem is I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate it.

If this were a high school girls squad I can see them shutting everything down, but these are grown college women simply posing. They aren't doing anything. They could have taken a picture at the beach with the same amount of clothing, in public, and nothing would have been done.

[quote name='SithFran']Blond has nice rack but face sucks.
Same goes for the middle one minus nice rack.
Second from left has nothing up top and too much in the middle.
Left isn't bad but looks way too young in the face.

My money is on the darkest one their, second from the right. Though it doesn't look like she has too much of a chest either, everything else works.[/QUOTE]

Sharp knees.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']If this were a high school girls squad I can see them shutting everything down, but these are grown college women simply posing. They aren't doing anything. They could have taken a picture at the beach with the same amount of clothing, in public, and nothing would have been done.[/quote]

I would say that 50% of my local HS's Cheer routines are sluttier then those pictures. Of course, that could just be a really slutty cheer team they have.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']If this were a high school girls squad I can see them shutting everything down, but these are grown college women simply posing. They aren't doing anything. They could have taken a picture at the beach with the same amount of clothing, in public, and nothing would have been done.[/quote]

Agreed. It's funny how people make distinctions between underwear & a bikini. They both expose the same type of skin but one is acceptable to wear in public while the other is not.

bread's done
Back