GTA IV MULTIPLAYER for CAGs

doctorfaustus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I'm tired of playing with the insipid masses online.

Post here if you'd like to team-up with some CAGs and do some damage online.

[size=+2]Add CAG GTA4 to your friends list. [/size]

thanks, chasemurata!

I am very interested but am waiting to finish the main story before I play online. Hopefully that will happen by the end of the week.

[quote name='chasemurata']Or you could just add "CAG GTA4" to your friends list. ;)[/quote]

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Guh?[/quote]

you add the gamertag "CAG GTA4" to your friends list and then when you are online in GTA IV and want to play multiplayer with other CAGs you go and look at CAG GTA4's friends list and hook up with those peeps

[quote name='Malik112099']you add the gamertag "CAG GTA4" to your friends list and then when you are online in GTA IV and want to play multiplayer with other CAGs you go and look at CAG GTA4's friends list and hook up with those peeps[/QUOTE]

Buh?

Jk. Done.

So, I should delete this thread then?

[quote name='doctorfaustus']I'm tired of playing with the insipid masses online. Post here if you'd like to team-up with some CAGs and do some damage online.[/quote]

Ill join you guys if you wanna team up and play.

Just add me to your friends list and send me a invite.

My Gt is: XxJenova17xX

'CAG GTA4' only has a handful of friends. Is this list still be managed? Anyway I sent the friend request and would love to check out the multiplayer with you guys sometime.

I'm up for some online games. I usually play during late evenings so If there any games going on just hit me up.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Buh?

Jk. Done.

So, I should delete this thread then?[/quote]

Nah man, i havent even see a thread for a CAG night. If you wanted, you could change your title and OP to something to the nature of "CAG GTAIV Night" and "Add CAG GTA4" to your friends list.

[quote name='Malik112099']you add the gamertag "CAG GTA4" to your friends list and then when you are online in GTA IV and want to play multiplayer with other CAGs you go and look at CAG GTA4's friends list and hook up with those peeps[/QUOTE]
Ah, so that's how that works. I got a FR from the CAG ROCK BAND one, and I wasn't sure how we were doing that.

Good to know. :)

Count me in too.
I'm trying to beat the Story as well but with my attention span god knows how long that'll take.
Also the only online mode I like playing so far is Cops and Crooks, damn i'm addicted to that mode.

You guys are quite slow with story mode, I beat it early Saturday morning.

650/1000 achievements. I'm currently ripping radio stations for my personal enjoyment.

[quote name='twen']You guys are quite slow with story mode, I beat it early Saturday morning.

650/1000 achievements. I'm currently ripping radio stations for my personal enjoyment.[/quote]

Some of us have lives outside of games Twensore ;)

[quote name='oxidative']I am very interested but am waiting to finish the main story before I play online. Hopefully that will happen by the end of the week.[/quote]
fuck that:D, I will play:cool::cool:

[quote name='mike.m']I'll add it tonight. NO AUTO AIM PLZ THX U. :bomb:[/quote]
Seconded, though I love when people set it they never realize or attempt easy ass headshots. One of the only times pistol can usually win out semi-automatic weapons.

[quote name='oxidative']I am very interested but am waiting to finish the main story before I play online. Hopefully that will happen by the end of the week.[/quote]

me too

[quote name='elsnow77']me too[/quote]

But when you play online, you are only playing certain sections of the city or the whole city. There is nothing given away about the story.

Okay, I added all of you who sent requests today. That was a lot of people for just one day. :shock:

But it should make for a lot o' fun. :mrgreen:

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Is this list going to be actively maintained? If so, I'll add it to the Clan sticky.[/quote]

It sure will be, sir. :D

[quote name='yukafls']But when you play online, you are only playing certain sections of the city or the whole city. There is nothing given away about the story.[/QUOTE]

When you choose a portion of the map, you can actually go anywhere, it just spawns you there again when you die.

Also I have a life thank you very much fleshribbon. I just have to play through the game for review purposes, and as of a few days ago I'm basically done with the game. Yesterday I was out of town for over 8 hours with a friend, mind you I work a Monday-Friday job.

[quote name='twen']You guys are quite slow with story mode, I beat it early Saturday morning.

650/1000 achievements. I'm currently ripping radio stations for my personal enjoyment.[/quote]

Send me the VLADIVOSTOK songs please!!!

Anyways, Twen, did you get that achievement you so desired (beat in 30 hours or less)?

I will be interested, but like some others in this thread, I will wait until I finish the main campaign.

I get paranoid that someone will end up spoiling the story's ending over Live while playing.

[quote name='twen']Also I have a life thank you very much fleshribbon. I just have to play through the game for review purposes, and as of a few days ago I'm basically done with the game. Yesterday I was out of town for over 8 hours with a friend, mind you I work a Monday-Friday job.[/quote]

Cool your jets, twen. I was just bustin' your balls, hence the ;). Never break the Bro Code.
BTW, I work probably 10-12+ hrs a day and often weekends contributing to all this gaming goodness we all enjoy.

Anyone else feel like the lowest common denominator of gaming plays GTA on Live? Even COD4 shit talking isn't as bad as GTA4.

Some friends and i will be getting on around 9:30 EST if anyone is interested. We'll likely play Cops n' Crooks, Team Deathmatch, and perhaps a few races. Last night was a blast by the way :D

I'm down to play once I'm done with single player (stock response in this thread, but it applies to me as well).

Played with Rolento and Nelo Ice on Saturday and had a lot of fun. Hopefully the matchmaking for cops and robbers is as fun as everybody says it is ... I haven't had a chance to give it a go yet.

bread's done
Back