Karl Malone is pathetic piece of crap.

[quote name='rvdrock']Yeah, I read that a few weeks ago, shocking stuff...[/quote]

This is the first I had heard of it. I just don't get people like him. I'm not perfect, but damn.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well, they didn't have Ebay back then to help sell the kid.[/quote]

Not to mention Karl isn't German. ;)

This is just another example of how you never fully know celebrities, like professional athletes. I am a bit shocked to find out that Karl Malone is such a deplorable person, and am now glad he did not win a Championship ring. He deserves to be castrated.

well lets see Kobe is a rapist..yet people don't say anything about him.. Vick is animal abuser..

Barkley has gambling problems.. you can say this about a multitude of professional athletes..

i liked watching Karl Malone play basketball.. and i'm sure many of you like watching Kobe Bryant play basketball.. but that doesn't mean you have to like what they do off the court..

that being said.. considering I think every NBA city that Malone had played in and considering how women throw themselves at celebrites.. i'm surprised that there isn't more of these "stories" out there.

[quote name='chasemurata']This is just another example of how you never fully know celebrities, like professional athletes. I am a bit shocked to find out that Karl Malone is such a deplorable person, and am now glad he did not win a Championship ring. He deserves to be castrated.[/quote]

Always though Karl was one of the better NBA players, who didn't sleep around, guess you never know. At least his dad isn't Shawn Kemp with his billion kids.

[quote name='urzishra14']well lets see Kobe is a rapist..yet people don't say anything about him.. Vick is animal abuser..

Barkley has gambling problems.. you can say this about a multitude of professional athletes..

i liked watching Karl Malone play basketball.. and i'm sure many of you like watching Kobe Bryant play basketball.. but that doesn't mean you have to like what they do off the court..

that being said.. considering I think every NBA city that Malone had played in and considering how women throw themselves at celebrites.. i'm surprised that there isn't more of these "stories" out there.[/quote]

You're joking, right? There have been tons of jokes and commentary regarding Kobe Bryant's rape-capades and Michael Vick's idiocy. Just because poor behavior is commonplace with professional athletes, doesn't make it acceptable or excusable.

[quote name='Thongsy']Always though Karl was one of the better NBA players, who didn't sleep around, guess you never know. At least his dad isn't Shawn Kemp with his billion kids.[/quote]

I also associated "Karl Malone" with "good guy" prior to this story. It's a shame, really.

Nice to see him make it big enough where his "fuck you, dad." will be heard by millions of people.

Wow, Malone is repeated adulterer, Clemens is a pedophile. If pro sports wasn't all about profit a lot of these idiots would be banned. I feel bad for Pete Rose. He's nowhere near the scumbag a lot of these currently active "legends" are.

Bell isn't the only Malone child to fall victim to this rather heinous pick-and-roll.

this line made me laugh

This is old news that Karl Malone is bad father

I would rather have Shawn Kemp as my dad

fuck Karl Malone. Trying to ride the coat-tails of Kobe and Shaq to a title...glad they did not win it that year.
Karl Malone is not the greatest power forward...that title belongs to Tim Duncan.

The title of this thread jumped off the main page.

Now that I've read the articles I'd have to agree with it.

How sad is it that I'm not surprised though?:cry:

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Karl Malone is no bigger piece of shit than any other deadbeat dad. They're all huge pieces of shit.[/quote]

I'd say the fact he had eventually had a fatherly relationship with his other children out of wedlock, but not the child he fathered with a 13 year old makes him a bigger piece.

this is probably alot more common in the sports world than you know. think about it some of you know and have met the kinds of chicks who will do anything to get out of where theyre at meaning sleeping with someone who has promise . that doesnt excue him nailing a 13 yrd old but that kind of shit works both ways. if he was in college how did he meet her? my guess would be at a party. its all fucked up and luckily his son rose above it but if you look into every sports figures background al sorts of shit would probably shock and amaze you.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Karl Malone is no bigger piece of shit than any other deadbeat dad. They're all huge pieces of shit.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

The only thing that I see that is different is that he had sex with a 13 y/o. Not everyone who parents a child wants that said child. He's no different than other dead beat parents or people who put there kids up for adoption. Not the underage part of the story is terrible but i'm sure he's not the only person not to take responsibility of a child.

I dont see the big deal. He knocks someone up, the only reason the girl has the kid is for the child support she will get. Why should he HAVE to have anything to do with his kid.

The part people should be complaining about (and most of you arent for some sick reason) is the girls age. Thats the screwed up part. I wonder if he has any tapes of him peeing on her. I hear thats popular with these famous types.

[quote name='musha666']I dont see the big deal. He knocks someone up, the only reason the girl has the kid is for the child support she will get. Why should he HAVE to have anything to do with his kid.
[/quote]

Yes, I'm sure all 13 year olds think about getting knocked up because of the hope that some day the babies daddy will be a famous basketball star. Good to know you see females as money grubbing whores though.

And not to defend him, because I think what he's done is disgusting, but why is everyone acting like only famous people pull shit like this?

[quote name='unforeseen']fuck Karl Malone. Trying to ride the coat-tails of Kobe and Shaq to a title...glad they did not win it that year.
Karl Malone is not the greatest power forward...that title belongs to Tim Duncan.[/QUOTE]

I loved seeing the Lakers lose out on the title that year, because Payton had the same idea and joined the Lakers that year as well...

Yes there are a lot of deadbeat fathers out there (my dad's father left his mother while she was pregnant)... but remember Malone has tons of money, he could have supported these children easily and saved some sort of face... the fact he is a celebrity does make him look like an even bigger piece of shit

[quote name='musha666']I dont see the big deal. He knocks someone up, the only reason the girl has the kid is for the child support she will get. Why should he HAVE to have anything to do with his kid.

The part people should be complaining about (and most of you arent for some sick reason) is the girls age. Thats the screwed up part. I wonder if he has any tapes of him peeing on her. I hear thats popular with these famous types.[/quote]

give me a break man

[/quote]

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what is wrong with America today.

You've GOT to be kidding.

Karl malone is a heartless fucker.
Demetrius Bell met karl when he graduated from high school.
karl told him "it's too late for me to be your father and you are going to have tomake money on your own"
Cheryl Ford karl's other kid took care of Demetrius when she found out about him.

Approaching Music Agents Hello, i am Dewey it's not one of the most masculine details. I am a human resources assistant. The favorite hobby for the kids and me is doing 3d graphics and I'd personally never give it up. South Dakota has stayed her living place. Simply 'Wave-Particle Duality' or just 'Duality'. It usually less costly and easiest to put in a transom mount transducer. What is with the surround out that sets it notwithstanding other sound technologies?
I'm not too sure. Karl Malone is pretty trash, but I don't know what sets the surround out notwithstanding, honestly.

Sorry I can't help!

Rap Music - Expression Of Power Greetings! I'm Ismael. Canoeing is there is no magical he loves most. Nevada has always been his living internet site. Taking care of animals is what I do but the promotion never comes. There isn't an better approach to do so than the quality hunting range finder of the bird. Need to the reason why the sound of thunder might become louder than getting lower a minimal.
Is it Timothy or Ismael?

Anyway, another question about sound! How fun!

Unfortunately, not really sure what I can say to help. I'm not sure we'll every know the reason why the sound of thunder might become louder than getting lower a minimal. It's a mystery!

bread's done
Back