Ever been to jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Anderson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I've been on a two week drug binge that cost me about half a grand of my graduation money. It finally culminated last night when I arrested and spent the entire day in lock up. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I've been on a two week drug binge that cost me about half a grand of my graduation money. It finally culminated last night when I arrested and spent the entire day in lock up. What the fuck am I doing with my life?[/QUOTE]

Realize what an ass you are and move on.
Good luck, though :)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']What the fuck am I doing with my life?[/QUOTE]Clearly, the wrong shit. :whistle2:|
Learn your lesson (damn, that sounds corny as fuck), at least?

Is one day all you're getting, or do you have a court date? Suck either way, man.

Totally serious. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a loser though, we all make mistakes. I really feel like I've learned my lesson from this, but fuck, shit has just gotten really bad. Sorry for being so brutally honest, guys. :roll: Mox, you've always been a loser, so you have no room to talk. Ha! I've got about four grand in court fees, personal bail, and speeding tickets to pay, so I really do need to get it together. I'm pretty lucky I have such loving family and friends; they are genuinely worried about me and are ready to help, even the friends I've been doing drugs with. Full blown addiction isn't quite the situation atm, so I'm thinking rehab isn't needed, and hopefully it won't be ever. And for all the haters, I've done and seen more things than you could even imagine, so kindly fuck off.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Totally serious. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a loser though, we all make mistakes. I really feel like I've learned my lesson from this, but fuck, shit has just gotten really bad. Sorry for being so brutally honest, guys. :roll: Mox, you've always been a loser, so you have no room to talk. Ha! I've got about four grand in court fees, personal bail, and speeding tickets to pay, so I really do need to get it together. I'm pretty lucky I have such loving family and friends; they are genuinely worried about me and are ready to help, even the friends I've been doing drugs with. Full blown addiction isn't quite the situation atm, so I'm thinking rehab isn't needed, and hopefully it won't be ever. And for all the haters, I've done and seen more things than you could even imagine, so fuck kindly fuck off.[/quote]

I guess you learn and move on, so what happen?

How much did you cry while you were locked up?

That's my one regret about not going down the Criminal Justice path. I loved every Friday and Saturday night during my internship with the local sheriff's office. Every kid that was brought in for drugs or drinking would always cry. As if we were going to let them go for a few tears.

We did nothing but laugh and laugh and laugh.

edit: To answer your question. Yes. 34 days. But on the other side of the bars.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Totally serious. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a loser though, we all make mistakes. I really feel like I've learned my lesson from this, but fuck, shit has just gotten really bad. Sorry for being so brutally honest, guys. :roll: Mox, you've always been a loser, so you have no room to talk. Ha! I've got about four grand in court fees, personal bail, and speeding tickets to pay, so I really do need to get it together. I'm pretty lucky I have such loving family and friends; they are genuinely worried about me and are ready to help, even the friends I've been doing drugs with. Full blown addiction isn't quite the situation atm, so I'm thinking rehab isn't needed, and hopefully it won't be ever. And for all the haters, I've done and seen more things than you could even imagine, so kindly fuck off.[/quote]

Good luck man.

[quote name='terribledeli']How much did you cry while you were locked up?

That's my one regret about not going down the Criminal Justice path. I loved every Friday and Saturday night during my internship with the local sheriff's office. Every kid that was brought in for drugs or drinking would always cry. As if we were going to let them go for a few tears.

We did nothing but laugh and laugh and laugh.

edit: To answer your question. Yes. 34 days. But on the other side of the bars.[/quote]

After a post like that I just have to ask - what did you end up doing?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Totally serious. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a loser though, we all make mistakes. I really feel like I've learned my lesson from this, but fuck, shit has just gotten really bad. Sorry for being so brutally honest, guys. :roll: Mox, you've always been a loser, so you have no room to talk. Ha! I've got about four grand in court fees, personal bail, and speeding tickets to pay, so I really do need to get it together. I'm pretty lucky I have such loving family and friends; they are genuinely worried about me and are ready to help, even the friends I've been doing drugs with. Full blown addiction isn't quite the situation atm, so I'm thinking rehab isn't needed, and hopefully it won't be ever. And for all the haters, I've done and seen more things than you could even imagine, so kindly fuck off.[/QUOTE]

Yo mang, gimme Kady's number. :cool:

Hmm, if you are dead in the water, talk to the Public Defender, get yourself into rehab whether you believe in it or not. Do pro-social activities, community service etc. before you plea or get sentenced and turn your life around. This will show that you are remoreseful and trying to change.

Good luck. If you don't have anything to challenge at trial then just plea. Otherwise you will probably get a harsher sentence.

I remember when all my talk of Knob Creek first got you hooked years ago.

And you met Neo.

Get your shit right. If you need me to shoe you in the ass then lemmie know, you know where to find me.

No sympathy here.

To answer the question, yes, I was riding in my friends car...fucker got me arrested. He got pulled over and searched. Unbeknownst to me, he had some "substances" in a backpack in the back seat. I spent an hour in a cell. That was it. My charges were dropped because I didn't do jack-shit.

We are still good friends.

[quote name='terribledeli']That's my one regret about not going down the Criminal Justice path. I loved every Friday and Saturday night during my internship with the local sheriff's office. Every kid that was brought in for drugs or drinking would always cry. As if we were going to let them go for a few tears.

We did nothing but laugh and laugh and laugh.[/quote]

That sounds awesome. It would truly enjoy that experience.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Full blown addiction isn't quite the situation atm, so I'm thinking rehab isn't needed, and hopefully it won't be ever.[/QUOTE]
Yes, because a two week drug binge is totally within the confines of normal behavior. :roll:

[quote name='JimmieMac']I remember when all my talk of Knob Creek first got you hooked years ago.

And you met Neo.

Get your shit right. If you need me to shoe you in the ass then lemmie know, you know where to find me.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Anyone have the spaghetti photo?

Applied behavior analysis. More broadly, Psychology

There was too much to lose waiting around with local departments while my wife finished up her teaching degree.

Around the time I was ready to graduate, a buddy of mine transfered from local police to the local sheriff's department. Despite being trained in the same facility, doing roughly the same thing (but within the city limits), the seven years worth of experience didn't mean much to the sheriff's department so he had to start over with training. When I inquired if this was the usual trend, I was told it was.

So it was either spend three years with the sheriff's department, move away and lose that experience and start over at a new department (which wasn't appealing in my first career at the age of 23). Or choose another career path. I chose the latter.

[quote name='JimmieMac']

[/QUOTE]

Look at that face, does that look like the face of a user to you?

I'll tell ya what I see, I see the face of hope and dreams. But those dreams are fading now.

/tear

[quote name='Moxio']Yo mang, gimme Kady's number. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Honestly? fuck you.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm trying to change my ways, and my parents are all for it. Don't shed a tear, but I really appreciate the love. It makes me feel way better.

To terribledeli: no, didn't cry. I was too barred out. :p I actually had a pretty good time in the cell (slept most of the day), and the bologna was damn tasty.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Yes, because a two week drug binge is totally within the confines of normal behavior. :roll:[/QUOTE]

It's all perspective, baby.

[quote name='Poor2More']Whats the situation, what happen share the details :)[/QUOTE]

I really don't have the energy to write up an essay, but what do you want to know?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']and the bologna was damn tasty.[/quote]

Better than the standard issue crap we'd give the kids. Chicken Salad maybe?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']And for all the haters, I've done and seen more things than you could even imagine, so kindly fuck off.[/QUOTE]
Read that a few times, and you'll find another problem.

Gotta tone the vanity down a tad, little kid. That's what got you to jail in the first place.

WWND

What Would Neo Do?

[quote name='terribledeli']Applied behavior analysis. More broadly, Psychology

There was too much to lose waiting around with local departments while my wife finished up her teaching degree.

Around the time I was ready to graduate, a buddy of mine transfered from local police to the local sheriff's department. Despite being trained in the same facility, doing roughly the same thing (but within the city limits), the seven years worth of experience didn't mean much to the sheriff's department so he had to start over with training. When I inquired if this was the usual trend, I was told it was.

So it was either spend three years with the sheriff's department, move away and lose that experience and start over at a new department (which wasn't appealing in my first career at the age of 23). Or choose another career path. I chose the latter.[/quote]

That's a shame. I always want to think the best of psychologists but I know there are some sadists in the field. Still - you might be doing those "torture the monkey" experiments, I don't know from the internet.

God forbid you are counseling humans. Anyone showing such a lack of empathy shouldn't be given the right.

Fez, don't worry about it.

I went through my drug phase around your age (still in high school, right?).

I did a lot of bad shit, and got myself in to a lot of stupid situations (luckily, I was never caught).

It's not too late to stop. Just relax and enjoy life without illegal substance abuse (I traded my drug addiction into binge drinking :cool: ).

It's not the end of the world, you'll look back on these days and say "Damn, I was a dumbass". :lol:

[quote name='camoor']That's a shame. I always want to think the best of psychologists but I know there are some sadists in the field. Still - you might be doing those "torture the monkey" experiments, I don't know from the internet.

God forbid you are counseling humans. Anyone showing such a lack of empathy shouldn't be given the right.[/quote]

Nope. I purposely avoid counseling. The field is far too crowded. And is on the verge of dying out.

I set up behavioral interventions for autistic children and hand them off to interns. They hand me back the results of the interventions and I interpret them, make adjustments accordingly and the dance begins again.

Mind if I borrow the line about the "torture the monkey" experiments? I've got some friends in experimental psychology that are always looking for new ways to describe their work.

[quote name='Brak']Read that a few times, and you'll find another problem.

Gotta tone the vanity down a tad, little kid. That's what got you to jail in the first place.

WWND

What Would Neo Do?
[/QUOTE]

People are quick to judge and laugh, maybe you missed that. Don't talk down to me.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']People are quick to judge and laugh, maybe you missed that. Don't talk down to me.[/QUOTE]
I'm not talking down to you.

I suggested that you stop being so vain.

We don't know the severity of your addiction; you do -- hopefully. Give it a real good look, and don't be too proud to not seek help from outside yourself, your friends and your family.

I was actually sympathetic at first -- everyone makes mistakes, and most of us learn from them. We've all done things we regret. Mistakes are great opportunities to grow.

But then I read your "I've seen more than you could even dream" and "Don't talk down to me" bullshit. Listen to yourself. I'm not trying to insult you: seriously listen to yourself. If you don't think you sound immature, maybe you could bookmark this and read your posts again in two weeks, see it with a fresh perspective.

Arrogance and immaturity go hand in hand.

Nope, but I was arrested (handcuffs, patty wagon, finger printing, etc.) for "harassment" when I was 14 years old because instead of reporting a fight to a teacher, I stood in the background, and laughed. I was also suspended from school for three days. It isn't on my record, but I still remember it - just because it was so damn absurd.

I know the first thing I'd do after a night in jail and a two week drug binge is go online and brag about it.

[quote name='Koggit']I was actually sympathetic at first -- everyone makes mistakes, and most of us learn from them. We've all done things we regret. Mistakes are great opportunities to grow.

But then I read your "I've seen more than you could even dream" and "Don't talk down to me" bullshit. Listen to yourself. I'm not trying to insult you: seriously listen to yourself. If you don't think you sound immature, maybe you could bookmark this and read your posts again in two weeks, see it with a fresh perspective.

Arrogance and immaturity go hand in hand.[/quote]

i agree - hey OP, at first i thought "meh, give this a read and give the guy a chance." now it seems as if this isn't so much a plea for help as much as an outlet to brag about your exploits. first you go "waah waah i spent a day in jail, i hit rock bottom," and as soon as you had everyone's attention, your perspective changed to "yeah jail was actually pretty fun. i got a rockin' free meal, mm mm bologna." yeah, i'll bet that shit grade food was REAL tasty. couple this with the fact that you have an Alex DeLarge avatar, and I'd say we have a bona fide douchebag.

this is a fucking internet forum. if you make a posting for help, you should be able to take the constructive criticism. you're a high school twat and slitting your wrists to Linkin' Park makes you a pussy, not a badass who's done and seen more than any of us could ever imagine.

Watch out guys, he's gone from boning in the band room to spending a day in prison.
THIS MAN IS DANGEROUS!
Seriously, quit letting your fucking life go down the shitter. Why do you need the drugs/all this stupid shit? Don't you have a "loving family and friends"?

[quote name='Koggit']I was actually sympathetic at first -- everyone makes mistakes, and most of us learn from them. We've all done things we regret. Mistakes are great opportunities to grow.

Arrogance and immaturity go hand in hand.[/QUOTE]

Point taken, I appreciate you putting shit into perspective. Thank you.

[quote name='blaked569']i agree - hey OP, at first i thought "meh, give this a read and give the guy a chance." now it seems as if this isn't so much a plea for help as much as an outlet to brag about your exploits. first you go "waah waah i spent a day in jail, i hit rock bottom," and as soon as you had everyone's attention, your perspective changed to "yeah jail was actually pretty fun. i got a rockin' free meal, mm mm bologna." yeah, i'll bet that shit grade food was REAL tasty. couple this with the fact that you have an Alex DeLarge avatar, and I'd say we have a bona fide douchebag.

this is a fucking internet forum. if you make a posting for help, you should be able to take the constructive criticism. you're a high school twat and slitting your wrists to Linkin' Park makes you a pussy, not a badass who's done and seen more than any of us could ever imagine.[/QUOTE]

Shit, gotta make the best out of what life throws at ya. I'm definitely not trying to "brag," I really just didn't have anywhere else to let it out. I certainly do not enjoy being called a loser (don't really care though) when I mentioned the binge, so yeah, I retaliated a bit, especially when terribledeli was being such an insincere asshole. Most importanly, this thread was not a call for help, but I truly do appreciate the advice that some posters have given. I'm certainly no bad-ass, I don't listen to Linkin Park, I didn't hit rock bottom, I don't cut myself, and I graduated last week, so blaked, why don't you take your assumptions and stick 'em where the sun don't shine. Thanks. :D I'm just trying to learn from this, and maybe my head got a little big for a second. Don't get so pissy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back