- - - - -

Diablo III / Diablo II Battle.net Thread

#4411 Duaber   Banned Banned   52 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

Diablo 3 Pro here. Made it to top 10 multiple seasons on the Hardcore leaderboard.
If you play HC feel free to add me Duaber#1638

#4412 combatFlexo   Who are those guys? CAGiversary!   567 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

combatFlexo

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:14 AM

Yeah I haven't had the desire to play hardcore.  I die a lot in softcore so I don't think I would last long in HC.

#4413 Duaber   Banned Banned   52 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

Playing hardcore is like playing another game the adrenaline rush you get when surviving chaos is exhilarating. The new Path of Exile expansion comes out on Friday with a total of 10 acts, should be interesting.

#4414 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5422 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:35 PM

I just started Path of Exile's the other day... Really enjoying it. It's like Diablo II on steroids.

Haven't started the new season of DIII... I need to as I got the Necromancer pack in preparation for it.

That said I never play HC... I press my luck too much and with servers I'm always worried server issues and unfair deaths.

#4415 combatFlexo   Who are those guys? CAGiversary!   567 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

combatFlexo

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:25 AM

I started a HC character for shits and giggles and instantly went to a rift and died at level 8. Maybe I will try again once I get bored of season 11 but I'm similar and always press my luck and run straight in to mobs.

#4416 Duaber   Banned Banned   52 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

Starting off in normal/hard difficulty is recommended on HC and whenever you make it to the proper level make sure to equip death proc passives.  Unfortunately many people quit after their first death, I look at a death as a lesson learned unless it happens to be Blizzard's fault :P

For Season 11 Necro/DH/Wiz are pretty strong choices