Threads not loading

Hopefully they're still tweaking the link/thread doohickeys and whatnot. I've been seeing that a few times since 2.0 as well.

Kerig = definitely not a hacker/programmer.

I haven't been able to see any TL's (including my own) since the switch to CAG 2.oh - so I've had to tell people about the issue and that's I'll get to em later when people ask to CTL for trades.

Its a nice day so I guess I'll go outside.

Search has done that to me a couple times on Thursday, though seems to be good the few times I've tried it to day.

Browser for me was Firefox 3.0.

Firefox 2.0.0.15.

Target Clearance Thread specifically never loads for me, the other threads seem to be random.

it's a problem with the 200 posts per page. I was getting this problem and then I switched to 100 posts per page. I'd like to go back to 200, so if it ever gets fixed, please let me know.

I also am using FireFox 2.0.0.15 and had it at 200 posts per page. After switching to 150 per page, topics seem to be loading again.

Well, mostly. Some still aren't loading.

ugh, is it really 200 per page giving me the 500 error Page cannot be displayed or blank page...

let me try something....

Shit that's it...

can't view threads with 200 or 150.... sucks. but it works.

I hope to eventually go back to 200.

I don't have sigs or avatars up so it's not that.

Same issue here, I'm unable to view certain threads. Such as the Siren thread in the PS3 sub-forum on my old account. I use IE7 and Maxthon at work and IE7 and Firefox at home. Last odd setting I changed prior to the forum upgrade was switching to mobile mode.

So every once in a while a page just won't load and I go to a white screen. I was told that this might possibly because i have my posts per page at a high number. But I really dont feel like switching and really that fix is more of a bandage over something that needs stitches, so I was wondering if anyone is actually working on this. I would check where I originally posted this in the Welcome to the CAG 2.0 page, but coincidentally enough that page won't load for me.

[quote name='xmrblondex']it's a problem with the 200 posts per page. I was getting this problem and then I switched to 100 posts per page. I'd like to go back to 200, so if it ever gets fixed, please let me know.[/quote]

Ok...until we figure out what is wrong, I'll set the maximum posts per page to 100.

bread's done
Back