DS Lite Bundle w/ Case + 3 Games ($80 Shipped)

Splatoon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Just like it says in the title! I have a DS Lite (Cobalt/Black) in great shape, which comes with a case and 3 games (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, Hotel Dusk and Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ). $80 shipped, and it can be yours!

Paypal only please, less than 30 Feedback pays first, 30+ can go half up front. Hit me up, and lets make a deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it. I was going to bid, but was going to wait until tomorrow. If I had known there was a prize for a first bid... :bomb:

Lol, cool lowball sale though! Interesting prizes!

Well, here's your second bids then. :)

Devil May Cry, 5th Anniversary Collection (Slight wearing on cardboard, min $4 shipping) $5
Killzone $2

Edit: Make that third. :p

Thanks to all those who have bid already, and apologies to style_unseen (it was sort of a spontaneous decision). Don't worry though, I may have a few more...surprises before the sale is over. ;) This is probably going to be my one and only lowball sale, so I want to do it in style. For now though, bed!

Sony Model No. SCPH-70006 (NTSC-J) System, 1 controller, 1 Memory Card + Hookups
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Some bids

Gears of War $1
PGR4 $1

PS2
God of War 2 $1
Tekken 4 $1
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution $1
Zone of the Enders $1
Ominusha $1
Sega Genesis Collection $1
Xenosaga $1

PC
Thief 2 pack $1

GC
Resident Evil Zero $1.50
Pikmin $1

Dark Empire I Graphic Novel $1
Dark Empire II Graphic Novel $1
Dark Forces: Rebel Agent (Illustrated Novel) $1

2$ each on:

Alien Hominid
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
God of War 2
Guitar Hero 2
Tekken 4
Virtua Figther 4: Evolution
Xenosaga
Zone of the Enders w/ MGS 2 Demo Disk

Truth be told, just bidding to mark these for later; these will all go up more than likely. BUTIWILLBEPREPARED

We haven't known each other for very long (i only knew u existed a couple minutes ago), but you're awesome, i thought i should let you know that.

Devil May Cry, 5th Anniversary Collection $8
Wii Play (Game Only) $1
Super Mario Galaxy $6
Condemned: Criminal Origins $1
Fable: The Lost Chapters $1
Thief 2 Pack (Thief + Thief 2) $2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Complete w/ Poster) $1

Perfect, $20 total :D.

bread's done
Back