DaPhatty is nOTT worthy to start a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Good, my dad is looking for one.[/QUOTE]

Makes me wish I would have waited. I just dropped $1600 on a TV three weeks ago...

Is there any chance that Sony will update PSN tomorrow with new demos and game videos a la 360 and bringing it home?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Wubb doesn't own the monopoly on depressed aquatic birds.[/quote]

Just the flightless ones.

I would really like to find someone with the Sharp LC-37GP1U LCD (Aquos 37").

It was advertised as being the first to bring input lag down to an imperceptible level, way back at CES '07. So far no one credible that I know of has confirmed it.

Looks, it's DaPhatty's reverse psychology again!

I don't get this PSP CFW shit, not sure how to get it done. :/

[quote name='Maklershed']Is there any chance that Sony will update PSN tomorrow with new demos and game videos a la 360 and bringing it home?[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's quite possible, especially since the new PSP firmware was announced (still no specific release date though).

[quote name='LinkinPrime']DaPhatty...are you attending E3 at all this week?[/QUOTE]

Naw. I stepped aside so of my colleagues could go instead.

I envy your thunderstorms, Liquid 2. Last week kicked ass, we got like 25% of our total rainfall to date this year in a couple of days of light showers.[quote name='Maklershed']Is that the Radiohead laser video?[/QUOTE]Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm gonna get dicked over by these thunderstorms during the drive home. :bomb:[/quote]

Yeah, it is looking pretty bad from where I live. I hope it is a really bad storm. Those are the best kind.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love thunderstorms, and I even enjoy driving in them, but I HATE driving in them in traffic, because I know some assholes are gonna get in a wreck some where because they're dumb asses.

[quote name='daphatty']Naw. I stepped aside so of my colleagues could go instead.[/quote]

It it still closed to certain people like last year or is it open to the industry like it was a while back?

Also, Cheapy invited Shipwreck and not us...:whistle2:(

[quote name='Maklershed']How's that Afro Samurai coming along? And is there gonna be another season of the tv show?[/QUOTE]

It was a mini-series. It's over. Have you seen it?

[quote name='Dkellar']Holy shit....animeondvd.com is no more.[/quote]

I really do not like its merger with, the media conglomerate, Mania. The news feeds are already filled with muck.

[quote name='zewone']It was a mini-series. It's over. Have you seen it?[/quote]

Technically yes. But I'm so fucked up by the end that I don't remember what happens. (I've been stoned and drunk everytime I tried watching it). I guess I should rectify that.

The PSBlog is actually pretty nice with talking to the fans.
They're even having a meetup on Tuesay at a taco place.
Free stuff for everyone.

[quote name='manthing']http://www.jesterpictures.com/jolin/photoshops/tumbler/tumblerhi.jpg

:shock:[/QUOTE]

That's cool looking!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It it still closed to certain people like last year or is it open to the industry like it was a while back?[/QUOTE]

Naw, it's still super exclusive.

Also, Cheapy invited Shipwreck and not us...:whistle2:(

Heh, Cheapy had to beg, borrow, and possibly steal just to get Ship in. I'm happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back