DaPhatty is nOTT worthy to start a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Click on the link for full details, but in summary:

Netflix links to your X360 and you can add movies to your queue to download and view digitally.[/QUOTE]

or to summarize his summary:

watch movies on your 360 through netflix

Here are the movies from my queue that are on insta-watch (but I can't watch since I have a Mac):

-Blade Runner - Director's Cut
-Clockwork Orange
-Network
-Heroes: season 1
-The Motorcycle Diaries
-Unforgiven
-Dead Like Me: season 1

Not a bad selection, but I have 80 titles on my queue

-The Motorcycle Diaries
-Slaughterhouse 5
-2001 A Space Odyssey
-THX 1138
-Fahrenheit 451

That is all my instant watch movies. I have 20 movies in my Queue.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'd imagine most new releases should be covered, so that's a majority of movies I buy. Every know and then get the urge to buy the classic older movies.[/QUOTE]...

It's completely the opposite, actually. No new release films aside from the occasional indie title, only television and catalog titles. SD only too.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'd imagine most new releases should be covered, so that's a majority of movies I buy. Every know and then get the urge to buy the classic older movies.[/quote]

New releases aren't covered.

Trust me, I've had Netflix for a while.

If they offered new releases for instant viewing no one would use their service, everyone would buy a $100 Roku box and forget 'em.

First look at GoW2's LE pack:
GOW2LEcontent.jpg

Can't get a bigger image.

Weird, it didn't wipe my memory stick clean. I wonder if I need to format it now that I have the M33 firmware? :whistle2:k

Although my wallpaper photos still show up when I connect the PSP via USB, when I try to set one of them as wallpaper it says I have no photos.

Edit: Wait, I can set 'em as wallpaper... so I wonder why it didn't format my stick? :whistle2:k

[quote name='prmononoke']manthing, my inbox has room now.[/QUOTE]

That's what she said.
but certainly not to mandunce.

:whee:

Going to the light until we meet again .. that's what the Corinians say again and again. Learning knowledge is power. It grows just like a flower.

[quote name='Maklershed']I challenge you to a game of Halo 3 to see who is right.

Oh wait ......[/QUOTE]

I've appointed wow as my champion. He'll pwn you for me.

[quote name='wubb']I'm in the middle of Twilight Princess and Okami showed up today. So who needs the 360 anyway?[/quote]

not the 14 year old penguin who loves casual gaming and 'innovative' ports of last generation games.

I played the Wii for the first time ever today. :cool:

Played some Wii Tennis for 5 minutes, and now I'll never play the Wii again. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It is hot shit:
boomerhelmetvariantskw1.jpg

butcherconceptjx0.jpg
[/quote]

It's well done for what it is in those shots, but it's definitely not something I'd be drooling over.

[quote name='wubb']I'm in the middle of Twilight Princess and Okami showed up today. So who needs the 360 anyway?[/quote]
Not me :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']I played the Wii for the first time ever today. :cool:

Played some Wii Tennis for 5 minutes, and now I'll never play the Wii again. :cool:[/quote]

Hey, you're just like 93% of most Wii purchasers/owners. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, you're just like 93% of most Wii purchasers/owners. ;)[/QUOTE]

It feels good to have saved myself $300. :cool:

[quote name='wubb']I'm in the middle of Twilight Princess and Okami showed up today. [/quote]

I just started Okami yesterday (ps2). We should talk to each other on the phone while we play it and compare notes.

[quote name='Moxio']It feels good to have saved myself $300. :cool:[/quote]
Get a wii, mox, so we can play online together.

A troo friend. :cool:

I'm also trying to get some hookups from people who still play but that's a work in progress.

Also: I'm level 35. Let's duel right now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back