DaPhatty is nOTT worthy to start a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that one GGT dude's gimmick to be a tough guy or something? His posts all come across so angry and aggressive. Plus, he seems to hate everything.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is that one GGT dude's gimmick to be a tough guy or something? His posts all come across so angry and aggressive. Plus, he seems to hate everything.[/QUOTE]

Who SL4IN?

Yeah, he's scary, mang.

His opinion is pretty cool, though. :cool:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Idly hoping is one thing, but you'd have to be delightfully mad to seriously expect it.[/quote]I just wanted something a little more "open" than ACWW.

Playing with people in my village was the most fun of the game as the rest of it I had already completed on the GC.

I was refering to the MMO part
icon_neutral.gif

"Here's a bullshit game from 1990 with updated graphics and a gimmick controller" - Reggie

[quote name='zewone']Who SL4IN?

Yeah, he's scary, mang.

His opinion is pretty cool, though. :cool:[/quote]

I was talking about that Chacrana guy. I don't know if I just never noticed him before or he's suddenly very angry or what.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's not hard to find, Rocko. Put some effort into it.[/quote]

I don't care about it. Everyone here seems to have been paying attention to all this E3 shit, so I'd rather ask than try to sort through all the E3 content at a place like IGN to find Animal Crossing.

Chacrana is boring. So is SL41N and linkpwns.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I wanted to see something about Assassin's Creed 2 :([/QUOTE]

It's going to be awhile. They want to re-build the hype by not bringing it out every other year.

[quote name='dallow']I heard it took some an hour and a half. Long demo.[/quote]

I quit at around the 50 minute mark because I didn't want anymore spoiled before I play the actual game. It's surprising that they'd allow it to be so long.

[quote name='Maklershed']I quit at around the 50 minute mark because I didn't want anymore spoiled before I play the actual game. It's surprising that they'd allow it to be so long.[/QUOTE]

Shows confidence in the product IMO. Actually just putting out a demo at all shows a good bit of confidence.

Sounds like it just runs from the game's start? That's my preferred demo method.

[quote name='wubb']Shows confidence in the product IMO. Actually just putting out a demo at all shows a good bit of confidence.

Sounds like it just runs from the game's start? That's my preferred demo method.[/quote]

I think it starts at the start of the game but then it jumps to parts in the middle I believe.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think it starts at the start of the game but then it jumps to parts in the middle I believe.[/QUOTE]

Sounds confusing. :nottalking:

[quote name='zewone']Those were flashbacks, Mak. It's the beginning of the game, wubb.[/QUOTE]

Sounds straight forward.

[quote name='dallow']One of the few times I wish I had G4.
2 minutes of gameplay from PoP starting now.[/quote]
I'm watching G4TV and they're showing a re-run of the MS conference.

Hey Mak, what class were you going to be in Too Human?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']*wonders if gmooj even finished his massive ATOT banner...*[/QUOTE]

We thought you gave up on those.

[quote name='Liquid 2']We thought you gave up on those.[/quote]

Well, I can't keep up with you bastards and your 3 OTTs a day :lol: Besides, don't I get a weekend?

Ah, I see the RB2 setlist was released. Pretty damn awesome.

20 free DLC songs after release, and almost all of the RB1 songs can be brought to RB2? Yes please. Excited.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, I can't keep up with you bastards and your 3 OTTs a day :lol: Besides, don't I get a weekend?[/QUOTE]

Do we even need to answer that? ;)

This Hamilton $$$$a is hitting home runs like nothing.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm watching G4TV and they're showing a re-run of the MS conference.

Hey Mak, what class were you going to be in Too Human?[/quote]

If I could've taken them I would've been either the medical dude or the berserker.

[quote name='zewone']Dang, Mak, you were right about SO4. Game looks sick.[/quote]

Definitely. I think I'll be getting that.

[quote name='dallow']It's sometime in the next two hour block of show JFD.[/quote]
I think they've stopped showing E3 footage for today.
They had another 2 hour block, but they showed off Fable 2, Ghost Busters, Wheelman, Fallout 3 and some other stuff. No PoP though. Where'd you hear that?

[quote name='Rocko']I don't care about it. Everyone here seems to have been paying attention to all this E3 shit, so I'd rather ask than try to sort through all the E3 content at a place like IGN to find Animal Crossing.

Chacrana is boring. So is SL41N and linkpwns.[/quote]
You're so cool. :cool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I think they've stopped showing E3 footage for today.
They had another 2 hour block, but they showed off Fable 2, Ghost Busters, Wheelman, Fallout 3 and some other stuff. No PoP though. Where'd you hear that?[/quote]
My bad dude, Spike TV.
:cool:

Apparently they just showed a Resistance 2 trailer that blows all previous photos/teasers away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back