Developed by Tarsier Studios, Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists of Plastic is a PS3 exclusive party-fighting game based on the original 2005 title, Rag Doll Kung Fu, created by Mark Healy (co-founder of Media Molecule). A fast-paced combat game with an imaginative look and feel, Ragdoll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic focuses on fun with exaggerated ragdoll physics action and charming HD visuals. Featuring accessible and intuitive controls, novice players can orchestrate impressive attacks with ninja-like precision, while offering hardcore players an intense combat system, use-of-weapons and strategy. Success depends on mastering basic Kung Fu moves while sharpening their acrobatic skills to swing off platforms and somersault through the air. This action builds up Chi Power, which can be conjured to perform spectacular SIXAXIS™ wireless controller-triggered special attack moves and combat sequences. Players can even taunt their opponents with the Free Pose system, ensuring the battle is infused with lighthearted fun.
Perfect for any social occasion, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic offers frantic multiplayer action for up to four players locally.
- Kung Fu Fun – Control hilarious puppet fighters to duke it out against the computer or your friends.
- Deep Combat – Accessible controls with a deep combat system, including Chi Power charge attacks.
- Character Customization – Create and customize your own crazy Kung Fu fighter.
- Multiplayer Mayhem – Solo play, plus offline multiplayer modes for up to 4 players
- Online Rankings and Trophy Support – Supports online leaderboards as well as Trophies.
Edited by FriskyTanuki, 11 April 2009 - 04:59 PM.